I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU
WE PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET DO

Oh hey, I didn't see you there. I was just singing my new smash hit single Shape Of You, available for purchase now on Google Play Musicâ„¢

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjHr-6Zl5P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this semen demon?

Do you think Ed knows he's a hack who's only successful because he makes teenage girls all frothy

>that slow zoom in on his face to really sink in that they are doing a major Ed Sheeran cameo

I wouldn't even give a shit, if he did a tasteful cameo like Sigur Ros or Mastodon, but the whole scene just feels like out-of-touch board directors that think millenials will go wild by a famous pop star appearing in the how

LAST NIGHT Sup Forums WAS IN MY ROOM

>Don't forget to claim your 10% off and a brand new iTunes exclusive with promo code DRAGONSTONE, this week only
What did D&D mean by this?

>mfw Jon Connington finally shows up and he's played by pitbull

>he makes teenage girls all frothy
Really? His music is awful.

He makes banging tunes. He is Mozart compared to most popular music these days

Now my bed sheets smell like cunny

>Hi, me name is Ned Sheeran

Fucking seriously?

kek.

> Cersei gets led into the kitchen
> Yes, my Queen, you wanted to meet the new Chef, here he is
> We hear "IT'S FUCKING RAW YOU DONKEY!"
> Camera pans
> It's Gordon Ramsey
> He shakes her hand
> Oh hello, highness, I'm the new chef, Gordorian of house Ramseif, my friends call me Gordon
> He looks in the camera and winks

When will he make a cameo?

what's his endgame?

Making new ones.

What was the point of adding Ed Sheeran to this scene again?

This points out the vast difference between the quality of GOT and Rome. they would never embarrass themselves by adding such a pointless celebrity cameo to their show. while Dumb and dumber continue to humiliate themselves. GOT will never be considered one of the best shows of all time.

CAULDRON!!!

NICE AND HOT!!!

because it's pure pop culture garbage

GOT is really fucking degenerate too, the most degenerate mainstream TV show ever. I'm not looking forward to what they create next to further push their agenda

>somebody unironically wrote this post

not an argument.

This Ed sheeran is genuinelya talented musician, I don't like his stuff but you've got to respect that he's a lot better than most of the shit nowadays

The song is so constructed sounding. I'm sure he didnt even write it. I guarantee you a group of like 20 people spent a week writing that song, and gave it to him as "his song" for a small fee. Most Pop hits are written like this. Constructed as a money maker, rather than an art.

>She played the fiddle in an Irish band
>But she fell in love with an English man

youtube.com/watch?v=XjHr-6Zl5P8

DUDE I MET A GIRL IN A BAR AND WE BANGED LMAO

Is this 90% of pop music or am I just a cynical shut-in neet?

Will idris alba be making an appearance ?

yes to both

>think millenials will go wild by a famous pop star
but they will, user

Yes in the end he kills all racist whitebois keeps all the white women for himself and becomes the KANG of Westeros

>that desperate balding comb-forward
>the slight lazy eye

God at least he can write shite music

Maybe about 60%.

bugs..

>What we decided to do now is insert Ed into multiple scenes as a background character, just in different costumes. Sometimes he might even be in drag or blackface.
>Of course this is just the beginning....by the end of the season all extras will be replaced with Ed. "The Ed Times" we call it....Sheeran bliss for the viewers.

Most of them didn't, even normies thought this cameo was pointless and shitty

Based!!

>if he did a tasteful cameo like Sigur Ros or Mastodon

They did a cameo?
I don't watch this show.

EVERYDAY DISCOVERING KINO BRAND NEW

lay off the carrots..

Sigur Ros were just musicians in the background of one scene if I remember right

how will the Irish ever recover?

Why did you place a space between each > and the following letter?

*nods head respectfully towards you*

No I don't, you can't tell me what to do