pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

NV for Trump
REPRESENT

How was the rally? And more importantly its media reception.

It was his best speech. He shilled for the Negro vote and even CNN liked it.

It was the hostage video tele-prompter style. He has yet to lose control. It's been three days though. Gotta be reaching critical mass.

Trump was mellow and talked off the teleprompter. Media struggling for points to bash him on.

Fucking Epic!

First for Trump's a retarded nigger

Very, very successful. The key thing tonight was Trump expressing humility. Some CNN anchors actually said good things about him. Of course that didn't last too long.

I'm curious how this apologizing will play out. It's a fine line because many of his supporters like that he doesn't do it. They like that he has no regrets. He needs to bring back/gain new voters without alienating his current supporters. I'm hoping they didn't play this card too early.

It was very good and the media have nothing to stand on.

even better than yesterday, which was better than the previous day

Whites must stop being racist and be happy we are giving the country away the speech

Trump is President now.

Its substance and presentation was very powerful.
A huge turning point.

Boss man was fucking electric.

Nozomi best girl tho.

Who exactly is Carl Icahn? Is he a good guy?

Can somebody please link me to that rally?

Fantastic. His speech today and yesterday are his best ones so far.

#
>but stick to the prompter and start shilling for the minority vote
>stick to the prompter
not gonna happen
>minority vote
definitely not gonna happen

youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Look at the OP, fool.

Guys...I'm feeling really nervous. The (((MSM))) isn't shitting on Trump for his speech tonight.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Here you go

He can't be substantive on the fly though. Only when he reads it. How does this continue to work in a debate or during his rallies?

Trump decided to play the game the way the idiots like it--reading off a teleprompter and acting presidential. Unsurprisingly he fucking dominated because he's a god-tier speaker.

This was almost certainly his plan all along. He gets you interested by being a fun-loving improv artist, then he gets serious when it's time to win, proving that he's both a hilarious troll AND a competent, disciplined father figure.

He's going to pull Hillary's heart out of her chest and eat it on national television, if he can keep this up.

And here come the reviews. Trump knocks it out of the park. Yes, that's the Huffington Post admitting this was a solid speech.

I don't like teleprompter Trump, but if this is what it takes to MAGA, I'm with it.

He's a billionaire and one of Trump's best friends. He's a good dude.

Awooooo. Are you g-going to break my hymen now?

He's who Trump wants in the government to help make better deals and help fight China's yuan fluctuation.

Photos incoming!

>How does this continue to work in a debate or during his rallies?
That was a rally
And debates don't need him to be toned down
He needs to fly off the handle and smash the witch off her broomstick so we get another webm

Nah, I'm looking for the rally where he hugs the flag.

He is going to wipe the floor with Hillary at the debate

>its a shills thinking they can be casually racist post

Oy vey, you really don't want to get hired after this, huh?

He's a Trump guy but not a Trump goy.

TRUMP GIVING SPEECH IN FLOOD-DESTROYED LOUISIANA TOMORROW

>OBAMA GOLFING

we're Making America Great Again

I'm gonna break ur nose ya feckin weeb

I fucking missed you

Listen. You may say that idiots like the teleprompter Trump, but it works. You, me, most of Sup Forums, we know Trump is smart. We believe in him. We've seen countless rallies, seen how articulate he sounds in interviews. The American people absolutely need to see that part of Trump. He's had a year of constant attacks by fucking everyone. People think he's stupid. Brash. Presidential Trump needed to come out, and I hope he stays.

IT. IT is happening.

i hope someone got a shot including that gay flag that kept popping up on rsb

this made me kek

i think the apology came a little tongue in cheek almost so it came across well down the aisle.

watched the documentary Weiner last night. in it you get to see huma actually speak. i cared less about seeing the whole weiner scandal unfold and more about who huma is as a person. like what motivates her. like what she stands for.

what i got was nothing. huma seems totally empty inside. i watched her stand beside her husband on the phone as he tried to spin the SECOND revelation of his dick pic escapades and she was emotionless. more concerned that weiner would lose the mayoral election than her husband being engaged in this online fantasy world with countless women. they have a kid together, so that's proof that they fucked at least once but i've got a feeling that she only fucks out of necessity to produce offspring to appear more human. and that's exactly what huma is, one letter shy of human.

Oy vey

They recognized they've defeated Trump, that Trump is a fucking pussy now and that they can safely go back to their old boring ways.

We shill for Jill now.

>It's a fine line because many of his supporters like that he doesn't do it.

his core supporters know that the media has been unfairly hammering him for weeks. We all understand. He is putting his pride aside for the sake of winning.

I just think of hard-nosed Ted Cruz and thank god he isn't our nominee

body is ready

>TRUMP GIVING SPEECH IN FLOOD-DESTROYED LOUISIANA TOMORROW

What if Hillary does rush to give a speech there before him? Afterall Hillary has lots of energy.

>It's a fine line because many of his supporters like that he doesn't do it. They like that he has no regrets.

they also like him not getting BTFO in November because of the media burying him over stupid avoidable shit

I can't be the only one who thinks Huma is incredibly sexy

>most immigrants back Trump on ideologies
morningconsult.com/2016/08/18/american-immigrants-back-trump-ideological-test-poll-shows/

ayyy

Hillary's worst mistake was not working on her debate & press skills during the primary.
Did she think she could just avoid it during the general election?
Those have always been by far her weakest points, she's been slaughtered in every debate she's been in. Obama schlonged her hard in 2008, even the commie commander worked her over until the media decided to protect her from debates.

I wonder how terrified Hillary is of debating Trump right now considering he repeatedly won all of his debates against 20+ challengers

C'mon. He has absolutely no grasp of Foreign Policy.

Not so much the toning down in the debates, but the lack of in depth answers and explanations of his ideas. I don't see it or any sign of prep work. He can't read the paper at the podium.

confirmed? source?

I bet Hillary will be there on Monday, and claim that Trump never visited.

>and that's exactly what huma is, one letter shy of human.

Nice mang

>when you realize that you went to what was probably the last off the cuff Trump rally

>Hillary
>lots of Energy

pick one

>What if Hillary does rush to give a speech there before him? Afterall Hillary has lots of energy.
lel
if she tried to everyone would call her out on bullshit

I'm not criticizing the decision, I'm just saying, it was a deliberate act, to appeal to the people who don't know him as well as his deep fans do. Of course that's a good thing, anything that brings MAGA about is a good thing.

you think he'll give it some blood from time to time as a trophy?
but seriously, i can't wait for that moment

i think she is. she likely only fucks 1-2 times a year though.

>the lack of in depth answers and explanations of his ideas
I've never understood this meme
Not a single politician has gone super in depth on the hows
donaldjtrump.com/positions

>the rally where he hugs the flag

all those white faces make me feel nostalgic for a time i couldn't enjoy

Ratings were falling harder and faster than a tungsten rod front near earth orbit. Shame they got wise instead of crashing and burning to ash.

Didn't some user say this would happen like a week ago? Once Trump started acting presidential the media would all report on how different and disciplined he sounded basically reinforcing the fact that Trump was presidential material?

Bernie did not work her over but he would have easily if he weren't such a cuck.

That is a GREAT optic, man.

>The King of Knights bullying anybody.
Seiba pls.
Eat a Snickers™.
You're not you when you're hungry.

Then people realize she just copies Trump even more. She already is being hit on the fact she takes weekends off. And Obama golfing while LA is underwater and gets a free pass while Dubya got absolutely hammered on Katrina. People notice these things.

I hope the next few rallies are the usual non-teleprompter ones. It's only been about a week and I already miss them.

the "hows" normally include thousands of pages of reports, models and whatnots

(((CNN))) would put Trump in the negative light about it.

I want more pre-Trump Rally Reince

>I don't like teleprompter Trump, but if this is what it takes to MAGA, I'm with it.

I don't care, I want him to win.
He needs to just stop with the freeflow Trump for 3 fucking months.

let's see the first interview where he gets challenging questions. if he can stay calm and not take the bait, i'll be super impressed

>if she tried to everyone would call her out on bullshit

like (((they))) have called out on her bullshit so far? I would not be so sure.

But let's hope Trump gets there first

They will bury it. They dont know how to react. Never in a million years did they believe a Republican candidate would come after their voters like a fucking raging bull on live national television, on their own networks, no less.

Somewhere deep in the dank bowels of the DNC, campaign strategists are thinking about the next 30 days and mopping the sweat from their forehead. This sort of speech was never supposed to happen. They are still in denial from the Milwaukee speech.

Carl Cameron Tweeted it out.

Did you even watch the last few primary debates?

Both Sup Forums and Trump himself will miss the off the rails improv rallies because of the extremely rich meme mining that occurred.

However normies can't handle the bant so if this is what keeps them placates and happy then I am all for TeleTrump.

So mates, I was at the rally. Before Trump came on, I saw this in a window