Pic related the TV license inspectors

Other urls found in this thread:

channel5.com/show/cant-pay-well-take-it-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

channel5.com/show/cant-pay-well-take-it-away/

Don't lie

Its not far off

that bloke on the far right is a top cunt, an absolute faggot

Good-Border force, locked up abroad, ross kemp, bear grylls, rick stein, the real hustle, graham norton, scrapyard challenge, that guy in France who built stuff in his garden

Pleb-top gear, any panel show, any monty python or "comedy" awkward mess, dance talent big brother dogwank

yep, and the massive bald mofo

i get they have a job to do but for example one episode, they snuck into a block of apartments at like 5am and were banging on one guys door for like half an hour, woke everyone in surrounding flats up and when someone came out to ask them to be quiet theyre like "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE WE'RE ENFORCEMENT AGENTS THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU CALL THE POLICE I DONT GIVE A FUCK. OH BY THE WAY M9 DO YOU KNOW IF THIS GUY IS IN? DO YOU KNOW HIM?"

sometimes they are prepared to take someones 10 year old tv and garden furniture and leave them with absolutely nothing just to pay £190 off of a £10000 writ

>Excuse me ma'am you didn't pay your debts, we are here to take the TV
>You cant do that aint my tv its my sons
>Can we speak to your son
>He at work
>Queue the son walking upto the house with a beer bottle in one hand
>[Autistic British Screeching]
Every episode is the same shit.

The purest of UK TV Kino tbqh

Enforcement agents are basically failed police, like dentists are failed doctors.

Are these common place over there?

The sherifs thing, whatever it's called. Always full of uppity brown skins who think they're clever or get violent and the police come in.

the thing that pisses me off is they want to take stuff, they say it belongs to someone else, then the agents are like "wheres the receipt then?"

bitch let me turn up to your house and ask to see receipts for everything you own. if you dont produce one im just gonna take it, cant prove its yours

Only in shitty low income areas. The only people who need to deal with enforcement agents are bottom of the barrel scum.

holy shit what show is this????

Bitch it's your fault for not paying your debnt

>fucking peasants reee

>All the bailiff shows on TV while I'm in the gym, along with Rip Off Britain

Workout kino

>In Tesco buying my neetstock for the week
>Raggy faced old woman, likely a gippo in the self serve next to me, stinks of fags and beer
>Buying nothing but packs of the cheapest shit tier beer
>"I want some fags"
>Yells in throaty choking voices because she is more smoke than woman
>Faggots 'working' ignore her for ages because nu-tesco only employs people to stock up on the meal deal section before returning to idle chatter
>Finally someone comes over
>She buys twenty packs of B&H
>"Thatll do for the day ehehehhehee"
I hate poor people.

I "work" in Tesco and a good percentage of the customers I see are pure scum and it's not even a bad area.
>No money to dress their children properly
>Plenty for fags and booze to drink every night though

>dole scum and shelf stacker thinking they are better than anyone

Kek this website

>Its a wageslave spents one of his free precious moments to fight on the internet post

>We're from the High court, we're evicting you
Why?
>Because you haven't paid your Landlord rent in 7 months
Waaaaaaah, how could this happen to meeeeee

awful programme which makes entertainment out of the poor and unfortunate, mocking their financial insecurity

>graham norton

>tfw I remember Britfags literally have pay to have propaganda shoved in their faces

>not happily paying for quality series and documentaries without adverts

but then again you cunts love adverts and corporations shoving their newest products in your faces