So how do you rank IDW's (Licensed) comics

So how do you rank IDW's (Licensed) comics

TMNT, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Micronauts, and Rom are all pretty great.

Did they do the Escape From New York comics from last year or so?

That was BOOM!

IDW Judge Dredd isn't shit. Its mediocre.

The new one is shit but the old 30+ issues were OK.

>rogers's D&D
Mah nigga.

The main Back to the Future title has been good so far (11 issues).

The Back to the Future: Citizen Brown mini has been fantastic for the first four (of five) issues.

Did they do the Dark Souls comic?
If so, it goes in shit tier.

Add:

GOD TIER
Richard Stark's Parker

GOOD TIER
Battle Beasts
GI Joe

That's Titan m8.

GOD ZETA PLUS TIER
Transformers vs GI Joe

And Star Trek/Transformers if it existed. IDW, are you even listening to our prayers?

>never reading Shit Dredd

So far ROM is good. May graduate to God.

Duke Nukem was God.

Oh, yes, and add The Fly to Shit.

this is going to earn me a ban, but I think the mlp comic is pretty good and should be in alright tier.
Its regrettable how the whole internet and Sup Forums as well has been hurt badly by ponyfaggotry and will probably take a long time to heal the grief

It's only good if you see it as completely seperate from the show. Too many inconsistencies, character flanderizations and idiot plots.

are you admitting that the show is good then?

Are you 7? Who the fuck still hates Barney, let alone in this day and age?

Overall? Yes. It's better than it has any right to be considering ti's a glorified toy commercial. But its quality is inconsistent, with some episodes being exactly what you'd expect from a show with its target demographic.

The IDW comics though fall into two categories: either they fall squarely into the "all ages so it's shit and phoned in for a quick buck" bin. Or, they're glorified fanfiction not unlike Ken Penders' stuff on Archie's Sonic.

Barneyfag's backstory is sad if true

Capefag much?

I don't read any capes beside Dr. Strange or GotG so I don't know how you're coming to that conclusion.

>Dr. Strange or GotG

you know, as an ex ponyfaggot who hasn't been in contact with the show since the ending of the third season, I'm glad to ssee that the dust is finally fucking settling

That said, I somehow find the comics to be quite entertaining and capable of surpassing the main show when compared to some of the later episodes, kinda as a way to replace the canon, but you are probably more right, since I don't even know what the fuck am i doing in this board when I don't even read western comics regularly

>I don't even know what the fuck am i doing in this board
Back to /pedo/ then.

I think Citizen Brown is just an adaptation of the BttF Video Game, isn't it?

Anyway, the comics have been pretty damn good. I guess that happens when you have the actual movie people (Like Bob Gale) involved.

please senpai I'm trying to learn

I'm going to read the ninja turtles and D&D comics because I'm from /tg/

I'm expecting the fad to have a brief resurgence with the theatrical movie that's supposed to give the fandom all the "2deep4u" stuff they only ever hinted at but never appeared in the show.

A major part of the fandom has always been waiting for FiM to be more like AT or SU or GF, but it's just not that kind of show. So they'll put it in the movie to wring some more money out of the fandom before it compeltely dwindles.

I think the main title is pretty bad, but Mega City Two and Mega City Zero are great

God I wish James Stokoe got to do that Rogue Trooper mini he talked about in an interview

I like IDW the best when they get people like Corey Lewis, James Stokoe, or Tom Scioli to just run wild with a property

>theatrical movie that's supposed to give the fandom all the "2deep4u" stuff
how the fuck

nevermind, I actually don't really care, but man, am I glad the ride is finally fucking over and I'm not on it

I will NEVER stop being mad.

Fuck you, WotC.

Yup, we're about to end the season with no next season in sight or even announced, first time ever. It might actually be the end of FiM, though EQG is doing its own thing and is probably gonna be pushed the way of Ever After High and Monster High.

How is it WotC's fault? They stopped it because Rogers got busy with his TV work and they assumed he'd come back. He never did.

From what I heard, someone dropped by the studio and said it was in production.

The fuck? Zero is awful.

Personally switch ponies with Jem

Course I've only read 2 issues so if something crazy happens then I might check it out more

I'm not going to argue with your God and good tier cause I've not been disappointed in those

I Haven't read citizen brown yet

Is it worth picking up or should I look for it in the archives

Move Jem and Pony up one each, put Powerpuff Girls at Average and lower Metal Gear and Samurai Jack down one. Otherwise good list.

More details on the dungeons and dragons series?

They'd need to hit a totally different, godtier jackpot on the creative team, powered by love and respect for both franchises yet willing to fuck around with them at an insane level.

Not that user but yes, it's good. I watched the pilot - not my thing but nice work.

That was later cleared up as the rest of season 6.

Oh, ok.