New Fantastic Four Recs?

Last thread died early. Can I get some?

Bump

Anyone wanna Storyline?

Bump one more time

New FF as in your pic?
You mean outside their original appearance?

Yes. Hell, even there original appearance. Did they return in the Fantastic Four issues. Thread died before I got any answers. Me & someone else wants recs.

This

Circle of Four

Would love to see an animated short film of this concept but it would be cheaply made like their current cartoons.

One of the tie-ins of the Age of Ultron event (yeah, I know, that one event) has a storyline of a one or two issues has the NFF reuniting as old dudes (except Ghost Rider that gets replaced) to take down the Master Mold that took over their earth
I really recomend it, but I hope some user knows what issue i'm talkin about

Yes

Damn I love this team

Why does this seems to work so well?

Wouldn't Spiderman and Wolverine be useless on a team like that?

Spidey would be able to pull his weight, the only thing Wolverine is better at than any of the others is tracking

Also disarming enemies.

He's also the closest thing to a leader on the team, with the most experience and tactical/planning abilities. Someone has to pull together the very disparate personalities of the others, Wolverine can do that.
It's not like Mr. Fantastic was contributing that much to the combat effectiveness of the regular F4.

That's true, Wolverine would be a good field leader and organize things on that front.

Spider-man, along with Bruce when he's not Hulk'd out, would be the brains of the operation. It's just that when Bruce goes into Hulk mode, that often leaves Spidey as the only one who can provide tech support for the team.

Plus, Spider-man isn't exactly a soft weight himself; he can hold his own decently enough. Probably better that Reed could in terms of an actual physical confrontation without relying on gadgets.

You're right, it was this one.

Hulk was Mr. Fixit at the times(not a superbrain), so spidey would science in for Mr. Fantastic.

Circle of Four was a neat little homage.

Why the hell that Marvel doesn't just make New Fantastic Four series?

Perfect

Because if you read the original Simonson/Adams issues, they were clearly in only as a defender-esque made-up team assmbled by that female Skrull pretending to be Susan to get the supposed killers of the Fantastic Four who were other Skrulls