~Happening Prediction Thread!~

~Happening Prediction Thread!~
Post happenings, thoughts, and discussion below!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/following-deadliest-month-year-ukraine-president-warns-full-scale-russian-invasion
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/turkey-considers-military-cooperation-russia-us-said-move-nukes-out-turkey
express.co.uk/news/world/701543/Osama-Bin-Laden-son-Hamza-calls-global-jihad-against-West
redefininggod.com/
fedscoop.com/north-korean-malware-linked-to-bank-hack
reuters.com/article/us-cyber-heist-warnings-specialreport-idUSKCN10S0WC
pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2016/swift-security-risks-inaction/
searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/450302783/SWIFT-banking-execs-admit-to-ignoring-security-before-hacks
scmagazine.com/swift-did-not-monitor-weak-security-practices-of-its-users--report/article/517064/
bankinfosecurity.com/blogs/report-swift-screwed-up-p-2227
theregister.co.uk/2016/08/18/swift_was_anything_but_on_security_claim/
thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2016/08/18/not-so-swift-bank-messaging-system-slow-to-address-weak-points/
blogs.cisco.com/security/shadow-brokers
pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ
youtube.com/watch?v=APdi0thkDrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UKRAINE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/following-deadliest-month-year-ukraine-president-warns-full-scale-russian-invasion

TURKEY
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/turkey-considers-military-cooperation-russia-us-said-move-nukes-out-turkey

Son of Sam
express.co.uk/news/world/701543/Osama-Bin-Laden-son-Hamza-calls-global-jihad-against-West

redefininggod.com/

US moves nukes out of incirilik.

I heard that the US was doing that today, funny that you mention it. Though nothing has been confirmed from what ive seen.

Europe is overdue for more cultural enrichment

muzzies been slacking apparently

Bomb in government building
Will blow many papers into the air about how 9/11 was an inside job, how the governments are cooperating with aliens and the remaining steps of the illuminatiplan, which the winds then blows over to some random user who will share his information with us

Muslim attack in european country. Dubs

>Shadow Broker
>Mega banking / stock worm
>Encrypts everything
>AIIB announces Yuan and Ruble pegged to gold
>Federal Reserve dies
>Can go really good or really bad from here depending how bad (((Khazarians))) chimp out

Apparently they're moving them to Romania.
>ROMANIA NUCLEAR READY

yellowstone is going to kill us all

Watching too much Mr. Robot.

benjaminfulford.net
sitsshow.blogspot.com

>Mr. Robot writers reading too many BRICS blogs

What network is it on? Apparently it seems like a show I would like

All men lose their penis.

Get.

Some faggot said he was going to do something. in 20 minutes, and it's been 24 minutes.

Yea I was the original OP who's been talking about BRICS/AIIB. Will be using this trip in those threads

>I was the original OP
Yea I thought you where "old OP" and I didn't even need to spend multimillions on software to do that.

I find it interesting that since the NSA hack articles start poping up talking about the security problems with SWIFT but they dont mention the NSA hack in the article is it a coincidence?
fedscoop.com/north-korean-malware-linked-to-bank-hack
reuters.com/article/us-cyber-heist-warnings-specialreport-idUSKCN10S0WC
pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2016/swift-security-risks-inaction/
searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/450302783/SWIFT-banking-execs-admit-to-ignoring-security-before-hacks
scmagazine.com/swift-did-not-monitor-weak-security-practices-of-its-users--report/article/517064/
bankinfosecurity.com/blogs/report-swift-screwed-up-p-2227
theregister.co.uk/2016/08/18/swift_was_anything_but_on_security_claim/
thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2016/08/18/not-so-swift-bank-messaging-system-slow-to-address-weak-points/

lets try again
end of the world
soon.

fuck you, kek, why do you do this to me

Lack of big league terror attacks because theyll help trump and eu trumplikes

russia will start a nuclear war with the us because he is loyal to his georgian roots and they profit from a destroyed russia

its united states of poland now, cucks

within the End of this Year North Korea will go to war with South Korea

kek wills it

braise geg :DDDD
russia and us destroy themselves and polan emerges as new world leader as seen here

your moms house

no, read the post it's georgia

Muslims dirty bomb Europe.

Cyber attacks cripples world economy and shutdown power grids.

The EU devolved.

Mass deportation of Muslims

WW3.

Repeating digits confirmed will be true.

>is it a coincidence?
Probably not, proof-of-concept has sparked discussion about patching. Probably don't want normies knowing just how vulnerable it is at the moment.

But if you're digging through SWIFT news to confirm the NSA hack, CISCO already confirmed it.
>blogs.cisco.com/security/shadow-brokers

I dont see anything referencing SWIFT or banks on that page.
I already know the NSA hack is confirmed, I was looking to the news for the bank/SWIFT shoe to drop.

pol.foundation

Economic collapse or some virus. Gets confirm .

Oh. Well I think the only people at this point who can confirm that one are the NSA, Snowden, Wikileaks, and Shadow Broker. And eventually, whoever the winner of the auction is.

Redirects to an archived thread? Do you update the redirect to current threads or something?

not so soon, but soon

Judge the cover by yourself

Cyber 9/11 that effectively fucks with the entire economy, causes many people to lose all or a large part of the money they have stored in bank accounts, or on market accounts.

Causes a global war.

Food comes alive and puts things in our ass

If Yellowstone erupted while everyone started nuking each other, we would have a party.

And China will go to war with all the other Asian countries with the excuse that the sea is theirs to own.

>If Trump loses the election CNN HQ will be bombed within 6 months.

>tfw the happening will never happen

The games 2017 ..youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ

Theoretically something happens, involving some person, and praise KeK

>happeningfags

youtube.com/watch?v=APdi0thkDrA

this man will assassinate hillary clinton and angela merkel, both within a two month period

US gives China it's internet resources. China instantly bans LGBT, feminism, SJW's and social media.

Life is good again

Race War NOW!

>Prediction Thread!
The House of Saud will fall by 2020. They'll be civil war which will push refugees north to Europe because they saw on TV in 2015 how accepting Germans were. Iran will become the de facto strong arm of the Persian Golf.

Poland defeating the US

apparently my digits said a race war will happen

ISIS bombing in toronto

we've been happening-free for far too long

>Persian Golf.
Gulf

Prediction. The percentage of white people will gradually decrease in all Weatern countries. Civil liberties will also decrease as will the standard of living. Degeneracy and poor health, both mental and physical, will rapidly increase as will debt and poverty. War and terror will also increase as will measures to stop anyone that tries to stop any of this.

Now that Turkey is getting closer to Russia there will be an uptick of terrorist attacks there as Israel and USA direct their puppets to punish their former ally and try and lure them back again.

Italy will have a major terrorist attack, it's stocked full of ISIS kebabs from Libya and they will go full terrorist retard if Italy does a crackdown and tries to deport them.

***The*** Happening will occur during or near 2018 or 2024. Putin is up for re-election in 2018, and 2024 is the limit. I would guess 2024 because there will also be a USA election that year, it is the perfect time for a global shitstorm at a level no one has ever seen.

Also, a chemical attack in Europe is practically inevitable.

>Do you update the redirect to current threads or something?

yes

Why would they bomb their headquarters?

stupid fucking leaf

they already bomb everything else