Front page of CNN

>Front page of CNN

JUST

Knowing CNN, this is completely out of context.
What is the real story?

>admits he has made bad choices instead of doubling down like clinton

a true hero

>(((context)))

Well, yeah. Notice how only "I regret" is in quotes.

>Clinton news network talks about how Obama did indeed pay a ransom to Iran
>literally a two minute segment
>right after this next break watch this nonstory about a Syrian boy who survived a bomb blast.
>don't forget to forget about Obama paying a $400m ransom

They are just covering for Obama committing treason by giving money to terrorist for ransom.

>cnn

they're getting close to knocking the iran story off the front page

Do leftists literally believe pretending to be perfect and without flaws actually means you are perfect and without flaws?

>Trump can't be humble
>Trump shows he can be humble
This will help him, mark my words.
Also notice his volume is much lower recently.
He is easing into place as president, while media keels acting like he is still loud and outrageous. A lot of people haven't tuned in this whole time, so all they see is media going overkill trying to hit Trump and now he looks reasonable.

This will backfire on CNN bad.

He's showing weakness by backing down from comments that we've endlessly shamed him for making!

GET HIM

Literally anything he does is going to get him shit on by the media. Apologizing is stupid. Backing down is stupid. He could go 100% turbocuck from now until November and the left wouldn't give him even an ounce of credit.

>What is the real story?
He admitted that in the heat of the moment, in a debate, when you have to talk and think about a lot of issues, you might say the wrong things. He then says that he's done the same thing, and he regrets some things he's said, especially if it caused personal pain to people.

Haha what a weak apologetic faggot

probably in regards to yeb

I knew CNN would play it like that.

I'm not surprised.. only trump can do wrong. Never the real criminals

that cant be real, right?

That is pretty noble. Shows a healthy humility.

Of course CNN is going to make it out to be something completely different.

JUST
USTS
STSU
TSUJ

That's called apologizing and even though I give Trump credit for admitting he's wrong, he's still a pussy for doing it

This is why I support Johnson now

I figured.

The deescalation strategy is being carried out.

Then the radical left won't have a leg to stand on.

no fucking context no fucking story. Take this shit to /news/

Did they really do the (it's not) thing again?

Who?

>Then the radical left won't have a leg to stand on.

Don't you mean "a stool to sit on"?

really??? fucking REALLY?!?!?!?!?!

THAT"S NEWS!?????????????????????

FUCK YOU STUPID BURGERS AND YOUR (((((((((NEWS))))))))

they did it more recent with a youtube video

>Being reasonable is bad

You are the reason that voting rights should be restricted.

>Trump calls CNN Clinton News Network (It's Not)

so he's a cuck now

Trump can't do anything to win with them. He says he's determined to win and that he will win, they'll say he's a megalomaniac. Says he's OK if he doesn't win and they say he doesn't care and is throwing the election.

Acts not humble and they say he's a narcissist, acts humble and they say he's admitting defeat. Etc.

>going on the front page of CNN

JUST

>doubling down like clinton

nigga have you been watching any of this campaign?

>"Things get pretty heated up in these debates, and I do feel bad about some of the things I have said that could have hurt some people"
>"Mr. Trump, by hurt some poeple are you referring to the harsh comments on former governor Bush?"
>"Hell no"
>Continues as if nothing happened.

When was the first time they did?

It's not even on their page now. Unless it's cause I'm on mobile, but still, it should be at the top no matter what.

>Jeb is one step closer to suicide

Listen now stormniggers. If he wants to win he has to be a cuck for next 3 months. I am surprised by this and i am glad that he said this.

It wasn't literally (it's not)

The first was when they were """"""fact checking"""""" trump when he said Obama is the creator of isis they said (he's not)

/r/ing the screenshot

I was there. He said he regretted some of his gaffes but won't apologize for telling theveryone truth.

>Charlottean