TRUMP FINALLY STUMPED

Trump apologized for his past comments that "caused personal pain" today, ouch, so low energy....

face it /pol...Trump has been cucked/stumped,

This is just one more blow to his dumpster fire of a campaign.

Who cucked him more? Manafort, the Media or Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

mofopolitics.com/2016/08/15/reagan-had-a-30-point-lead-over-carter-by-summer/
csmonitor.com/1988/0811/agall.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cucked yourself bitch

typical Sup Forumslack

projecting your insecurities onto others

Another one for the collage when Trump wins. Thanks for the contribution.

Saged.

dude how delusional are you? Do you know how to read political polls? Usually for a candidate to win an election, they must receive the majority of the votes.....Please explain how trump has a chance?

wtf I hate trump now!

STFU Australia, this post is for citizens of actual countries, not future caliphates

sorry I'll turn on my proxy next time

>cucked/stumped

anyone that would say these words in that context has already lost the battle.

sorry senpai. time to go home to mommy...we'll take that coat!

Call me delusional, an idiot, a retard, a NEET, whatever floats your boat. The polls you are referring to still have a long way to go before they truly reflect anything, that is if they're actually accurate which I'm not 100% sure they are, there's still ~3 months to go and debates haven't even started yet. I believe that the twisted nature of Hillary will reach a majority of Americans by then and either divert them to another candidate or not to vote at all. She's definitely not going to get the boost Obama did no matter how much she panders and while she is a woman, she spent her years as a lawyer defending rapists which really could differ woman from voting for her, not to mention the donations and deals she makes with countries whose woman have less rights than an animal. Trump brings something different to the table, something new that has yet to have been tried. I've looked over his policy ideals and I think if he sticks to them he could do our country a lot of good. Also Trump already has everything a man could want in life and plenty of publicity to go with it, the only reason a man like that would step up to the plate of a presidential election is if he thought he could help our country out of the hole its in. He opens himself up to a world of privacy invasion and people prodding at every aspect of his life to this point looking for any spec of dirt that could be used against him. As I said he's already got the money, the prestige, and the fame, why else would he put himself out there if he wasn't committed to making America great again?

Plz explain you're point? And also how can Drumpf possibly win when he is constantly behind in the polls?

i don't care what he says, what he does. i just want him to win.

No presidential WINNER has ever been this far behind at this point......not even Reagan, sorry bro

You did it, I'm now a #cruzmissle, #nevertrump till I die!! Bazaar

thanks for teaching me such a valuable lesson..

you are no ones Bro... you paid shill KUNT!

Yup thats the problem with the Republican party right there. Have you guys tried using critical thinking skills? If you chose Rubio, he would have won, He'd promise amnesty and that would be enough to win over Indies and some Millenials...but because you guys are IDIOT RASCISTS you chose a man who says he will deport 11 million people (won;t happen BTW). Republican always bet butthurt and make poor decisions, thats why Dems always win, Trump is just a poorly thought out middle finger to the "establishment" and nothing else

He's not that far behind. Also I don't believe that to be the case. Got a good source of the biggest comeback?

Clear shilling from CTR.

>thinking the Trump can be stumped

Jews never learn do they?

>600% increase with blacks
Oh no, my friend. I'm afraid Trump has just won the election.

>Yup thats the problem with the Republican party right there. Have you guys tried using critical thinking skills? If you chose Rubio,

so the Kunt proves our point. Paid shill just looking to be a worm.

>RASCISTS

or liberal for

>I LOST ARGUMENT

Wrong. Reagan and Bush were in the exact same boat

Chill bro. Losing is just part of the game bro.

pic related

No one has ever come back this late, this far behind...not even Reagan

stay out of this conversation ..... BRO... anyone that says BRO , is not from round these parts . you shill!

>As I said he's already got the money, the prestige, and the fame, why else would he put himself out there if he wasn't committed to making America great again?
Power and permanence.

I was in the crowd. Three minutes later the crowd was chanting "build the wall" to which he replied he most certainly would. Stop believing CNN

Holy shit....do you really believe Black people will vote for Trump? Jesus Christ dude....even for Sup Forums that is fucking insane, do you go outside? Have you ever met a black person?

He's being gracious.
Best time to pivot is when your opponent has latched on tightly to a past narrative.

Ouch, sorry bro, he is the only Republican with worse approval ratings than Trump, nice try tho

>Call me delusional, an idiot, a retard, a NEET, whatever floats your boat
Delusional
idiot
retard
NEET

goodnight

EYEM SAWREE

Nope

mofopolitics.com/2016/08/15/reagan-had-a-30-point-lead-over-carter-by-summer/

600% increase is still only 6%. I don't think anyone is under the impression blacks will be voting Trump, but an increase still matters.

So you are saying Trump didn't apoigize for his "offensive language"? Haha you're just mad because Trump has finally been exposed as the Beta he always was...using Daddy's money to play real estate

Learn your history , your age shows how naive you are.

Thanks Saul

Hillary has spent $60 million on ads..
Trump hasn't spent anything and he's only down in the polls by the margin of error.

All good man.

>600% increase is 6 percent
>Thinks this is progress

Wow! At this rate you might have %9 by election day and still be behind Romney in 2012! Radical!

dude he's almost behind double digits, more than the margin of error, in an aggregate of many polls.

Please explain condescending-and-possibly-20-year-old user? What had your advanced age taught you specifically?

it is, by definition, progress. whats up your ass today?

Hey, guess what? a 6 point average lead is not within the margin of error!!

She was cucked by Comey first I would say, and then by the Alt-right memes.

But it's mostly her who is to blame for her trainwreck campaign t.b.h.

csmonitor.com/1988/0811/agall.html

wow you are that stupid. you have no idea about the real world most of us lived through already.

time to go home to Mommy... I told you.. We want your Coat!!

Did...you read my post? Your point is basically "Well, at least his black support is slightly less completly awful"

Wait a week and he will be back down again, remember 8 months ago when he was said to have 25% of the black vote?

>Hey, guess what? a 6 point average lead is not within the margin of error!!
6 months ago you said he had no chance at the nomination.. keep denying. its cute

I see what you did there, good work Taiwan. When Hillary lets China invade your country i will feel worse now that i know they have brilliant minds such as yours

Not cucked. That apology will go a LONG way in courting a lot of people.

It's not cucked to win an election, and he's had some huge missteps that, had he not made, he'd be blowing Hillary out of the water right now. The fact that he even said this shows that he's serious about staying on message.

Things are very much starting to look up for Trump, and if he can stay on message, he WILL win this thing, especially if he shows himself as presidential in the debates.

Really? That's your rebuttal? ONE Gallup poll? If its not an AVERAGE it doesn't mean anything, especially from Gallup. Dude, Jesus Christ

Nobody's ever came back from a 5% deficit 3 months prior to election, post Conv. Pre debates? Kinda hard to believe but I'll do the research.

Wow a logical fallacy and naked prejudice in the same sentence, please explain how blind faith in Trump is an argument?

I initially replied to you acting like some other user thinks blacks are going to vote Trump because he was talking about the increase. You replied with meme arrow snark >increase to 6% >thinks this is progress. I said yeah, that is progress....

Right, a long way you say? People will say "well, he is a racist homophobic women hater....but at least he's sorry about it! He's got my vote!" This is the reality you live in?

The polls mean shit. Hillary is doomed once the debates start. That's not even counting the silent majority that doesn't want to get assaulted by the left for being political that is voting this year. Trump will win by a landslide, believe me, he will win by a landslide and it will be YUUUGE.

6% :)

>brexit has no chance look at the polls!
Ok buddy