Hello burger bros! New Zealander here in the US visiting for the next 7 weeks...

Hello burger bros! New Zealander here in the US visiting for the next 7 weeks. It's my first time here and I'm wondering if it's true that around blacks you should never relax, or if it's just a meme. There are blacks in the city I'm staying in. (Seattle)

Don't walk the streets alone at night, never give the homeless money, don't buy drugs off of a stranger. You'll be fine, just keep to yourself.

Of course it's not. The only blacks in Seattle are nice, and if you leave your car unlocked some kind folks will put up your windows in the case of spontaneous rain

Sure, learn the hard way.
Everything's the same all over the world, right?
At least you'll have some interesting stories to tell.

>black people
>Seattle

You'll be fine

If you brought your gf then just relax and let the bbc do his work. Otherwise you may want to watch out for stabbings, peaceful protests, and gentle prophet a of Christ.

Don't be paranoid about it, just be cautious. Also, don't sperg out when a black person talks to you, they aren't all out to kill you and take your money.

Just watch out for groups of them that aren't family related.

I live and work in Seattle and there are menacing nigger packs all over certain areas. Don't listen to the SJW shills like this guy. 3rd ave even during the morning and afternoon is swarmed with crazy homeless blacks and gangs of violent drug dealing niggers.

No. It's not a meme. Take it from a guy who lives in Baltimore city. Around blacks, never relax.

if you see a lone nigger dont worry too much but if you see more than 1 nigger walk the other way they mean to rob and beat your ass

they are real, they live in Madronna and come to the city center to beg during the day time

take a walk down Rainer ave at 1 in the morning then report back

Seattle is pretty safe. Blacks there are more civilized than blacks in the east.

Still, don't relax around them. Don't go around them at night. Don't go around them alone.

why did I see a black lives matter sign in seattle in a window then?

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever trust niggers.

Op here. Thanks for the replies, I've only been in town for two days and I've seen some behavior on public transportation that worries me. Black fellas being really loud and crude on crowded busses, doing things that would get the police called back home. I don't want to paint them all with the same brush but the public behavior I've seen in such a short time is a bit scary.

aren't you the OP. I'm so fucken confused...

Lol trying to get the guy killed?

Yes it's true. Don't relax around anybody in Seattle tho. They are either faggots or drug addicts. Unless they are posh cunts. Don't bother trying to drive either. Traffic is shit. All the streets are one way too so plan your route or you might have to drive for a few miles before you can turn around.

Honestly not in general public places, if you go wandering around urban black neighborhoods though you'll probably get fucked with.

Wtf is this shit??? Are you the dumbest samefagger ever?

The majority of african americans in this country behave like this and it's fine there are a minority that act civilized and respect full and even they don't like most black people

It's not a meme, don't relax around niggers, unless you want to get enriched.

>what are IDs?

Libcucks virtue signaling, perhaps. Or niggers. Either way they don't deserve your business.

Seconded, Wtf is going on here?

I'm pretty sure getting caught was part of his plan.

newfag talking to himself it seems.

He must be new, but yes, he's the dumbest same fag ever.

What are you some kind of racist? America doesn't want racist people here GTFO

>visit seattle from overseas
>find cuck
>talk him up about how nationalism rising is scary
>talk him up about diversity
>ask him if he wants to find a bull
>prep his bull
I'm sure you'll have a great time NZ fag

Yeah, in general that isn't true, and in Seattle it's especially untrue. There's a lot of heroin in Seattle, but you'll never notice it. Enjoy.

Op here.....don't the blacks get free money from the government? Why are there so many begging and stealing when they aren't hungry?

fuck off faggot you fucked up

Get your samefagging ass outta here.

>inb4 OP answers his own questuions again.