According to Google this is where racist internet searches come from

According to Google this is where racist internet searches come from.

Does the north still think the rebel flag stands for racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/use-google-searches-to-figure-out-how-racist-your-neigh-1709200937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>racist searches

What counts as a racist search?

gizmodo.com/use-google-searches-to-figure-out-how-racist-your-neigh-1709200937

They used words like nigger

That's an interesting question, I would like to know what kind of filtering google used.

What the fuck, how come florida is so tolerant?

Nigger isn't an insult though. ( If we don't take Sup Forums memes too seriously )
It's a word describing people of Black African - Ethiophian and Middle African descent used by British back in 17th-18th Century.

Implying only "rebel flag people" are racist?
Goy, are you in for a rude awakening.

>They also found that, looking at mortality rates for blacks over the age of 25 from stress-related conditions, there was a correlation between higher rates of death and higher rates of racism. Specifically, they found a 5.7% higher rate of death among blacks in the areas with the greatest levels of racism.
MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

>nigger-infested areas = high racism
>all-white areas = no racism

Really makes you think, huh?

>nigger isn't an insult
Sure

Oh and also, did anyone else notice how this map aligns almost perfectly with pic related?

>people that have the most interaction with niggers hate them the most

Color me surprised.

Wew

Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York have some splainin to do

If being around niggers makes whites more racist then why is West Virginia so racist at ~3% black?

It's mostly in the Rust Belt

Lol, that's where the most niggers are. White libshits aren't racist because they have never lived around the khangs and queens.

>Seth Stephens-Davidowitz
>(((Davidowitz)))

PA hates niggers aside from Philly, Pitt and Harrisburg which are all nigger tier cities.

Also, ((((google)))) I wonder how they decide what searches are raycis.

Considering the South is 30% black, I doubt as many of them would be doing racist searches. Plus Southerners love to show off their anti-racist bonafides to try and attract blacks to the Republican party by saying stuff like DEMOCRATS WER THE PARTY OF SLAVERY. Which interestingly enough, southerners reliably voted Democrat until Reagan.

Besides, who gives a shit about racist google searches, are you trying to appeal to liberals or something?

it always does. even if you put that aside, who's shocked that living around niggers is a common precursor for hating niggers.

be curious to know if we count "kill whitey" and "are white people evil?" as racist searches or not. we know the answer, of course.

pitt is semi nigger
theres deffinately nigger areas within pitt though

>only whites are capable of making racist searches

No, we're just not that racist anymore. We just learned to live with them, and keep our distance. Simple as that. Stay outside of the cities except for business and you'll have a good time.

t. Southerner

>be black guy in Rhode Island
>fuck around with all those Italian and Portuguese girls
Had some dad of a girl I was hooking up with chase me out of his house while screaming nigger at me. Pretty true map.

Funny, because thats also where a lot of blacks live.

its a shade not a colour

>brags about being unable to control his sexual urges

Checks out, confirmed nigger

tfw PA

I'm not racist

>My part of Cali is orange.

Whatever data they collect on your racist searches will be collated, compiled and filed with your employer, the IRS and BLM.

Hilarity ensues..

I love how the Dallas area is red

or could it be that areas where blacks kill each other more are areas where they also make others racist by behaving like subhumans?

Not my fault this white girl begged me to come over to give her the dick. Funny thing was she was 16 but said 18 on her tinder and I was 21.

White girls can't control their sexual urges. Don't blame me.

What the fuck are these boundaries?

Epcot

Aint 16 illegal you pedo

>black guys google "how to kill a nigga"
>LOOK AT HOW RACIST THESE STATES ARE

Yeah, they're all in black areas, maybe it got confused, or maybe it's because contact with blacks is more likely to turn you racist.

Like that whole thing where countries with 1-3% of muslim populations view Islam as peaceful, but countries with over 60% of muslim populaitons view them as disgusting primitive sub humans.

Full of niggers and wetbacks.

Jewgle definitely lumped in antisemitism with racism and not islamophobia even though those are the same two things. That's why

go to yahoo for unfiltered searches.

It's how you actually find shit like, 50billion things Hillary Clinton did that will make you think "damn i wish that bitch was dead"

>The only reason nj isn't solid red is because newark jersey city etc
kek

Worthless heat map as it's not adjusted for population. The west is practically unpopulated compared to the Northeast.

You could show a heat map of searches for cat videos and it would show the same pattern.

>le 12 year old
>uses google like a internet answer thread
>WHY DO NIGGERS STEAL MY GAS ALL THE TIME??

Montana.

Never mind "what's a nigger". What's the Internet?

Came here to say this.

Really stimulated my brain almonds

>MA not red

Horseshit, Massholes are the biggest racists I've ever met.

>"nigger infested" areas
>appalachia

Arizona confirmed for spic lovers. Cali king of the west.

Nigger and other similar terms are only considered racist because the black man is offended he is black. This is why whites are immune to race names

>based northern minnesota above the mean
at least someone in this state understands

>king county WA NOT the reddest portion of the country

People literally hate nogs here, they just can't admit it publicly

I love the part of north dakota where it looks like a giant city but its just flames from burning off natural gas from oil wells

>Areas with the lowest populations of spics and blacks have the least amounts of racism

Hmmmmmm

I'm pretty sure this is more or less a population map

>new york most redpilled state in the union

to bad we let faggot liberals pick our politicians

Because we are smart.

>Central New York
>racist

Yeah, sounds about right.

>that PA, Ohio, WV, and upstate NY

BASED