Uh, can we talk about Hidden Figures?

Uh, can we talk about Hidden Figures?

*raises paw*
no

WE

Ayo we wuiiizzzz ssssieintistis n SHHHUTRIT

How many gorilla movies are we gonna get in one year? Christ

Ayo. So you be sayin' we can maths? sheeiittt

>what if we turned one white woman at NASA into three sassy black chicks?

>Genius has no race

It actually does skew very heavily away from a certain one tho

Agreed, this movie proves that whites are fucking stupid.

does the movie explain that their contribution was so insignificant that it would have been done by literally anybody else?

It's sad how selective some people are about their desire for historical accuracy.

500 Indian soldiers at Dunkirk, out of 300,000 men, must be shown.

But a completely false story about an admitedly admirable woman is totally fine even though it invents, as racists, people who didn't exist.

It's kind of sad. Would be nice if we could all just be honest and cool with one another.

sheldon "bazinga" cooper is in this?

Goes to show how far this board has fallen when one can't discuss a movie with any prominent minority role without the thread devolving into sickening racism from underage Sup Forumstards

death to all whites am i right

yes and he is awful, in the first half at least. I never finished the damned thing.

wtf Australia?

faggot

>SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IZ WE WUZZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

>a completely false story
elaborate pls

>But a completely false story
elaborate

It was a good film, mate.

Yes and he is actually kind of racist so it's hilarious to see Sheldon of all people being unapologetically racist.

Mary Jackson, Katherine Johnson and Dorothy Vaughan are real people.

Yep, yep, true.

>Fat legbeard niggers got us into space

Fucking brilliant *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

AYO SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ SCIENTIST N SHIT?

from what i've heard the woman who the movie was based off of said she experience no racism at nasa and that people were friendly

WUZ