twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He dressed like a faggot

dunkirk? more like dungoofed

Was he based on someone real?

Christopher Nolan's dad

Is the boy alright?

Why do we fall?

who the fuck was he anyway?

they never tell any family members after he dies, i know they post it in the newspapers but yeah..

This would be more funny, if it wasn't for the fact thousands of peopl die falling down stairs every year

Because of the angle of stairs, even if you only fall a few feet, your going to be landing on your head/neck instead of your feet.

Of coursh!

>this is the most memed about scene in a war movie

So Sup Forums what was your favorite scene?
>Mfw the sound of the bombers at the beginning of the film

>Plays big pilot guy 4U
>Wears mask
>Crashes plane safely with no survivors
>Was getting caught part of his plan?

Was Nolan aware of the amount Baneposting in this film?

He didn't fall down stairs, he hit his head on a shelf like object.

DUN KIRKED HIS HEAD

>Lets the fire rise at the end

Definite yes to that question.

What was the purpose of his character?

Did they really have k-pop haircuts in the forties?

Just watched it. Amazing film. I can't even meme it.

GTFO your shit forced meme was never funny and only fat autists like you find any enjoyment out of it.

To show the juxtaposition of a senseless and pointless death of the boy with the senseless and pointless deaths of the soldiers on the other side. To give more contrast and tension to the sea narrative. To show what stoicism is with the Rylance's son saying to the shellshocked soldier that the boy is alright. To show that not all "war heroes" are the usual true heroes we all imagine them to be.

It was a fairly popular haircut in that era, aswell as in the hitler youth, just even shorter on the sides.

Here's how you evacuate everyone at Dunkirk on the first day:

A guy swims into the water and waits for the next guy while floating on the water's surface. The second guy gets into the water and uses his hands to push the feet of the first guy. Then the second guy floats like how the first guy did, and then a third guy enters the water and pushes the feet of the second guy. Repeat this process until the first guy crosses the channel, forming a bridge of humans from Dunkirk to the shores of England. People on the shores of England pull the chain while the people remaining on Dunkirk push the chain. When the final man enters the waters all he does is hold on to the feet of the guy in front of him, and then they get pulled back to England.

I'm available if any nation's military wants to hire me as a strategist.

Nolan is the original baneposter after all
I sense the raising temperature in your cranium

t. Uganda Chief Military Strategist

What is that filename trying to convey?

u might wanna delete that, u don't want the wrath of the uganda internet defense force to doxx u

war going on and we get to watch some twat in a cricket jersey fall down some stairs and bump his head? what did nolan mean by this?

>shoots flare at his own plane
>german soldiers arrive
>"have you started this fire?
>yes, the fire rises

2013 memes trying to return

SO WITH HOTNESS IN MY HEAD
I FEEL THE BEST THING I CAN DO
IT'S CALL IT IN,
AND LEAVE FOREVER

I know what an undercut is you nonce this is different

undercut is what keanu had in parenthood.

Good night, sweet prince

I urge every youngster on Sup Forums to watch Dunkirk

Why does he look like a gook?

Nope, nice job

the fire rises

Perhaps they were wondering why he would shoot his plane before throwing anyone out of it

Memes aside, I cried when the guy went to the newspaper. And even though he died, he voluntarily went, and that makes him more of a hero than any of you faggots ever will be.

t. someone equally as faggy

You can't hold on to the feet in front of you if there are a hundred thousand people holding onto the feet behind you

Instead, it'd be better to tie a long rope behind a boat and just sail back across slowly with thousands of people tied onto it

until the first man reaches the opposite shore, everyone on the Dunkirk beach is pushing the human chain forward. Depending on whether or not the men take shifts, use a cadence, and overall morale, the chain could easily pushed at a rate of 9 knots.

THEN once the first man reaches the opposite shore he starts to pull on the chain. At this point there is full tension on the chain of men and none of them risk drowning.

Trust me, I've ran a few dozen simulations on this exact scenario.

watched it today. the ending was underwhelming tbdh

They should had CGI'd more civilian boats and soldiers

This gave me the giggles, have some gold user!

>Nolan, George Miller and other filmmakers have been conspiring all along to covertly create a Michael Moorcock cinematic universe with Hardy as the Eternal Champion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel... kirk

was he?

TWINK KINO

l a d s

you mean the cast iron piping that was at the bottom of the stairs

please stop forcing this shit meme, thank you

Do you feel in charge?

I've got a use for him.

>Based George poster

Tell this to /sci/ I'm curious what they'd say