Trump doesn't give a shit about his own base

Did anyone watch this absolute trainwreeck just speak? He keeps mentioning MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS to a disinterested white base. Does this fucking retard realize blacks will vote for whoever King Nigger tells them to vote for? At least Hillary never begged for MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS over thirty fucking times in one speech.

It was truly disgusting af. He mentioned African American for a million times and not even once did he talk about poor, white working class men and women who suffer. His rally was 99% white and they came to hear him talk about their issues.

I bet they're disappointed and stressing the fuck out rn. knowing that not even Trump can save them.

How does it feel when the most right-wing candidate in recent history doesn't give a shit about his own base?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/
proof.nationalgeographic.com/2015/02/06/a-fresh-look-at-appalachia-50-years-after-the-war-on-poverty/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/la-times-tracking-poll-clinton-44-percent-trump-43-4-percent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a dubs thread

calm down malaysia

Black people are not going to vote on him under any circumstances, so why not just stop catering to them? You have millions of poor whites in America but you want to worship NIGGERS instead? Trump is a fucking nigger lover.

angry muslim thread

Somebody should show this pic to Nigger Loving Trump. Not once, NOT EVEN ONCE did he mention poor white people in that speech

you think this shit will work? all it will do is make a few people smack the next ugly little brown wannabe chink we see.. I have a janitor from that area of the world i'm going to take a dump on the toilet seat tomorrow just because you made this shit thread for the 4th time.. get wrecked you ugly little '''''man''''

This is in Appalachia

it's from glouchester you idiot it says it right in the filename.. you just angry the west is treating their mud slimes like shit and we're about to boot all your ugly little brown brothers and sisters back to that shit heap you call civilization

Most white, lower-class workers know their real enemy isn't the niggers. Black people don't work, and I've never been scared of them stealing my job (only my money.)

It's the h1b's and the illegal mexicans working for 4 bucks an hour that are hurting both white and black lower class workers.

Besides, it IS working, breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/

MR. TRUMP, YOU HAVE ABANDONED THESE POOR, WHITE WORKING CLASS MEN AND WOMEN WHO VOTED FOR YOU IN THE PRIMARIES. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS BLM AND RACIST THUGS DESTROYING CITIES. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. NOT ONCE, NOT EVEN ONCE DID YOU TALK ABOUT OUR ISSUES. YOU ARE A DISGRACE, YOU'RE A SCUM MR TRUMP. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US

totally going to take a big fat dump for the brown chink janitor tomorrow get wrecked you poor ass piece of muslim shit

GLOUCESTER, VA YOU FUCKING FAG. GOOGLE THAT IMAGE

Its not to cater to niggers its to show he isn't KKK nazi

You should focus more on the safety of your airlines

proof.nationalgeographic.com/2015/02/06/a-fresh-look-at-appalachia-50-years-after-the-war-on-poverty/

>A Fresh Look at Appalachia—50 Years After the War on Poverty

FUCK YOU

REMINDER THAT THE AVERAGE MALAYSIAN IS 5'2" TALL, A DEVOUT MUSLIM, POORER THAN MOST AFRICANS AND ONE OF THE UGLIEST PIECES OF GENETIC TRASH ON THE PLANET

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/la-times-tracking-poll-clinton-44-percent-trump-43-4-percent/

You should read the LA times article.
Trump is up from 1.5% to 14.5% with black voters in their latest poll.

Why do you even care about the USA election? You're from freaking Malaysia

There's nothing wrong with trying to help niggers, they'll probably never be where they should be but under Trump maybe they can he like they were before...less crime and families together.

We done here?

this is south africa

Fuck you CTR shill

malaysia aka africa of the east

middle class neighbourhood in malaysia

>help niggers
>resulted in more educated niggers
>resulted in more Barack Obamas

Black Americans are heavily overrepresented in policitis .You wanna educate MORE of these ungrateful, affirmative action niggers?

no you don't want that FAGGOT. Let them rot and die in the ghettos. It's modern day segregation

this is were the very rich ($1k+ mo) malaysians shop

>middle class neighborhood
>slum.jpg

Why dont they fucking clean that at least push it away from your house

Gloucester, VA isn't Appalachia. It's Tidewater and is a relatively well off area near Williamsburg.

open air garbage dump in malaysia.. they love to take our garbage for pennies because this is how they feed and clothe their young

Please ignore this Canadian Nigger. He's trying to hijack this thread.

WE WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW TRUMP MISTREATED HIS OWN BASE - POOR, WHITE WORKING CLASS MEN AND WOMEN AS EVIDENT IN HIS SPEECH WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT MUH NIGGERS FOR 6 GORILLION TIMES

This is the worst thread on Sup Forums, kill yourself OP

You're not wrong. Republicans constantly chase the black vote and they will never get it because niggers are never going to stop being niggers. It's genetic.

That said, it doesn't do much harm really. Republicans trying to court the black vote is like the Gordian Knot. Every king and philosopher will give it a go, but it's not going to happen. And Trump's no different. He's not Alexander. He'll try to get the blacks, and fail, like every Republican before him. Because niggers are born to be slaves. It's what they are best at.

But at the end of the day, who cares. Let him try.

dunecoon needs some poon

He just got a 600% increase in blacks, making him the most popular Republican with them since Richard Nixon.

So actually, it seems to be working pretty fucking well. Good investment. If the Democrats don't get 90% of the Black Vote, they literally cannot win the election.

because they're malaysians.. little ugly brown chinks that converted to islam.. genetic trash the richest class in that shit tier country lives worse than the poorest in the civilized nations

You just witnessed history, a historic speech, a historic moment in american politics, and you have to shit on it??

You don't even know what CTR stands for.

Ahahahahhajahaja! This is way too funny.

You're obviously not a native to this website.

You don't understand pol at all.

We like educated black allies.

Nice try at camouflaging, shill

FOUR AND A HALF INCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He keeps mentioning MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS to a disinterested white base. Does this fucking retard realize blacks will vote for whoever King Nigger tells them to vote for? At least Hillary never begged for MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS over thirty fucking times in one speech.

Fuck Trump. Stupid nigger lover. He just pissed away a loyal base of poor working class whites in exchange for gibsmedat votes.

But doesn't this one image unequivocally btfo your entire argument?

an average malaysian eating an average meal off an average table

Trump is a Black Supremacist pig. He only cares about BLK and LatinX

I've seen this pasta before.

Your attempt at imitation is comical.

>At least Hillary never begged for MUH AFRICAN AMERICANS over thirty fucking times in one speech.
Instead she begs for Latino votes all the time.

This is why I think he isn't a racist. He NEVER says anything bad about the blacks, and they've been chimping out like crazy recently.

you ugly brown faggots don't honestly think that one single person will not vote for trump because he reached out to africans? all you've done with this thread is ensure that a little brown asian janitor will clean a big shit off the toilet seat tomorrow

If Trump continues this, he's going to win. And red-pill a lot of blacks against globalism.

>America: 62% white
>75+% of those women will vote blue
>25+% of those men will vote blue

This leaves around 31% being Trump's voting base. He's fucked.

I like you leaf.

Pic related. Malaysia is a shit-hole. I'd rather live in a Swedish Cuck-shed.

I know it might surprise you CTR shills, but the majority of Trump supporters are not racist nor do we hold any particular animosity towards black people as a whole. Mike Brown does not and cannot represent the black community.

is this your house little guy? better than most I guess

you're jewish irl aren't you

I'm white as a snow angel you dumb ugly leaf nigger. Stop meddling into other country's politics.

I was against Trump before this but he pissed me off so much I just might vote for Hillary.

excuse my flagtism

you're nothing but a kike troll trying to slide this board during summerchan when 90% of the active posters are off doing shit.. wait until the janitors come back or the new wave gets approved finally from months ago

he cant do shit if he dont get elected hes gotta do what hes gotta do

Dude these people are happy, you have a limited view of wealth and comfort

Lol, libshits so triggered that Trump talked about Black people's issues and now has taken 13% of blacks from shillary.

Are you mad? Did you need to come here to reeeeeeee? Go back to plebbit.

I agree. Hillary is the only one that can save white,working class men and women. Trump is a racist black supremacist pig who only cares about racist thugs and cop killers

all trump has to do is ensure blacks don't vote in the same numbers as 2004 or 2000.. my many accounts this looks like this will be the case already and they haven't pushed the super predator/etc ads yet.

Could you sound any more like a CTR whore?

I'll start

checked

My thread just got deleted because of muh safe space trumpfags. No, me and this malay guy are not the same person.

No.

Let's face it. A lot of you will vote for him because you think he is a racist, but he's actually not a racist.

Still the only presidential candidate that doesn't support BLM.

Nice proxy shill. You guys need to step it up, it's getting a little too obvious now.

wow a slave in the current year? wheeling around like you finna torture da baby or som shiet

Lmao

Hmmm

He si saying what we always say about the black community.

How is this any different than ever?

This. It's 4D chess designed to curb the "HE'S A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" angle that the left constantly pukes.

OP vote Hillary she hates super predators or niggers as u put it

Buttblasted burka thread

Dat ass