Show me your cosplays

Show me your cosplays

I want to rub my cock all over that suit

I've never been turned on by a skintight outfit before and always thought that fetish was out there but holy fuck I'm a convert now

Please tell me there's more of this one

that zatanna is wonderful but why does that artorias have such chunky legs lmao

Because he tried to make the costume to model and Artorias has much skinnier legs than real people.

Who is this semen demon?

Black Cat from Spider-Man

Is that Larkin Love?

>the difference between female and male cosplayers

looks comfy can I cuddle with you Spidey? :3

tessa fowler

I guess tiny domino masks really DO work.

Wait.
I thought women can't make that pose?

>listening to naggers

special request: i need more & more pics of traps in cosplay NOW

it's bad

second

99% of comments about bodies not being able to do this and that are always wrong on Sup Forums and pretty much anywhere on the internet where the average person is talking, no exceptions.

>tfw no cosplay gf to have kinky costumed sex with

Haha, you're all alone!

Out of curiousity, what is the material in OP?

Why can't I have this on the big screen...

Ditto

damn that's a fat pussy

Yes please

Imagine the warmth.

I sense bulge.

Not all female cosplay is like this

>ywn marry enji
I wasn't trying to feel tonight.

I don't like imagining things I can never have ;_;

I know that feel bro. She's metaphorically perfect.

This abomination is cosplaying as a healthy citizen of society.

Let the madness take you. Live in your dreams where life isn't so terrible.

I once did. Reality kept waking me up.

You just weren't trying hard enough.

what's a good place to find cosplay images?

tumblr, deviantart, imgur, instagram. Places like that. Just search for cosplay and sort by images.

Me last Halloween. This Halloween me and the gf are doing Purple Man and Jessica Jones.

Uncanny dude

You even have the recessing hairline!

>Purple Man and Jessica Jones.
Don't get any ideas, young man.

I read Purple Man as Pac-Man and got confused. Good job, though. I've been working out a lot because I want to dress up as Daredevil in his black suit someday.

Thanks. It was a blast to put together to walk around in. The funny part was that the glasses I got were too pale so I had to darken them with clear red plastic from an art store. Then they were TOO dark and I was actually pretty blind. The cane came in handy. People thought I actually WAS blind, got the shit kicked out of me, or both.

I even copied their business card

Hell nah. We do some kinky shit, but PM's brand of it is anti-boner for me.

Thanks, my hairline's a little fucked thanks to a childhood burn accident. No one in my family is balding thank god.

Thanks user, good luck. I'm gonna start working out soon. Pretty sure if I got anywhere near black suit DD, my girlfriend would die of arousal. I chose lawyer Matt specifically because of currently being a pudgie manlet.

What's the best Sup Forums cosplay for a black man besides tyreese from the walking dead?

T-Dog from the Walking Dead.

Depends on your friend group. If you're lucky enough to have a tall asian, so Samurai Jack and DA SAMURAI.

Also depends on your build. Chef from south park is a classic.

What are you working with user?

You sense wrong, you stupid faggot! Enji is very famous and already known to not to have ever had a dick, no matter how hard your fetish-addled mind tries to perceive otherwise!

Kek
I'm kinda stocky. And Da samurai would be hilarious, he was an asshole. Also I have chefs deep voice do that helps fir him too

Jesus fuck that's amazing

>actually thinking this

Hey user bought you something home to play with.

Got any Rufies or rope and duct tape?

I looked at this and thought "Man, I feel bad for the guy in black who has to carry him."

C'mon Sup Forums, won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?

>also resisting temptation to selfpost

This lady at my work went to Comic Con dressed as movie Harley Quinn, I wish I could find the pictures. She's fucking smokin hot.

They can, not comfortably though

For a hot minute I thought they were Minions dressed up as Tuskan Raiders, but then I remembered that 9 was a thing.

Do it user, I want to see.

Damn, I feel like that pretty much sums up 9. Nice idea and great look, but so damn forgettable

oh my god its harambe

>tfw no thicc harley gf who likes watersports

>As soon as the clock strikes midnight on this kid's eighteenth birthday, I'm diving in head first

d-did he make that?

The mask is flawless

I find Disney World to be cheating.

Since this isn't a fast movin' thread I suppose it can't hurt to add more content. Wore this out to a con recently and it was a huge hit with people which made me happy

Triggered!

Do you like comics or cartoons? Superheroes or nah?

grats on being ripped bruv

You'd be surprised what people are accomplishing with movie deadpool suit replicas. I mean, I liked the movie too, but some people are going all out for a good suit. The replica prop forum is a good place to go to find that sort of thing

thank you for the heads up user

> Atomic Robo

If I had that Rick ad Morty "My man!" gif, I would be posting it now.

Pretend I have that gif.

Fuck off to your Sup Forumsmblr general

In the years after that, are you going to do anything Luke Cage and Iron Fist related?

>lazy eye

Some niggers are okay

Black Flash.

Hm, I do have a friend that sort of looks like Iron Fist, and my big Puerto Rican friend could probably fudge a Luke Cage. Maybe we could be the whole crew.

"OUTRAGE!" - Spider-Gwen, 2016

Girls with lazy eyes are cute. Guys with lazy eyes are just Steve Buscemi in the movie Mr.Deeds.

underated post