Sup Forums can't recognize bad acting, bad plotting and terrible editing anymore and recommends trash like this

>Sup Forums can't recognize bad acting, bad plotting and terrible editing anymore and recommends trash like this

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Quentin_State_Prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not thinking this movie is unironically great
LEM ASK U SUMN

quads of fucking truth

this is such a shitty movie. it felt like they either cut out a lot of shit or the writer was too stupid to write a coherent plot. also, who the fuck can't afford to hire some advisers to make the move seem more authentic? clearly they were going for a gritty, real life feel, but the fucking failed

IDK but I felt like I seen this movie 100 times before.

I enjoyed it. It's a movie. I watched it. I didn't give it much thought beyond that.

It wasn't terrible, like 4/10.

I mostly agree though. The worst part was his accent, couldn't suspend disbelief that anyone in prison took a guy who sounded like that seriously?

There wasn't anything new in it, but it was still pretty damn good. OP's just being a contrarian, as per the norm on Sup Forums.

Director watched the National Geographic and Discovery Channel docs on the Aryan Brotherhood too many times. There are literally direct quotes and recreated scenes from those docs. There is a semblance of what was attempting to be movie connecting these scenes.

>MASK YA SUMTHIN

Nothing wrong with the acting or editing, the plot was trash though and the amount of cliches turned embarrassing quickly.

>got memed into watching this schlock
>continuous threads about how good it is
>OP wreck it with digits

Thank you

Name five movies that came out this year that were better. None of which can be related to comics

pretty much this. nothing to write home about but nothing to groan over either.

The plot made literally no sense. It made no sense at any point and then it started to make even less sense.

What didn't make sense user? It was easy as fuck to follow.

where did you guys watch this? None of my theaters are playing it

Not him, but why did the main character bother shanking MASK YOU SOMETHIN'?

Literally just did a google search for a stream and watched the first link

Wasted Quads, KingSlayer showed powerful acting along with M'ask u sumthn.

>forgetting "my balls itch" 4 eyes

Relax, my dark friend. It's a good movie.

You can literally download it from piratebay.

nu-males despise anything that is unashamedly masculine.

He was a snitch who was trying to bring down the whole gang. He gave the cops the guns so he could avoid the death penalty. He was going to be charged for murder. That was his way of saying he's valuable as an informant.

>I'm gonna destroy the organization that protected my ass in prison

Yeah man, I just don't get "get it"

>He was a snitch who was trying to bring down the whole gang.

Yeah but the main character did the exact same thing. Why not let him snitch from the getgo?

just because everything that came out this year was shit, doesn't mean you made a point

Did you even watch the movie? Fucking retard

Does LEM ASK U SUMN have a decent role in this? Seems like he doesn't from the trailers.

Why do you like this terrible actor?

"protected"

oh yea those benevolent gang members. they certainly didnt ask for anything in return, like his soul and future

>love family
>nazis ready to kill family any moment
>hmmm what should i do
>let's kill the head nazi, then the people who are going to kill my family will definitely like me and do what i say

Makes perfect sense!

Sell your sell to the devil - the devil doesn't let you out of the contract

(Unless you're a mary sue like the main character of this movie)

Where the fuck can I watch this in the US?

>>let's kill the head nazi, then the people who are going to kill my family will definitely like me and do what i say

Yeah this really doesn't make sense - does he think power vacuums won't start?

Anyone that likes this movie is a retard.

Use your brain for 10 seconds.

How about three movies user.

Nope. Still doesn't make sense. Just let Shotgun do what he was planning and the same events would have taken place

>Bernthal
>terrible
fuck off

Maybe this is a numale meme, but the dudes terrible

Just saw Felon on Netflix, plot was about the same but so much better.

Shotgun was doing it to get his girl out without any paper work.

Money forfeited his life he knew if he was outside his family was collateral. Inside he also knew he'd have to take down the head of the Aryans so his family was safe. Hence killing the head shot caller. Also, he let the guard know that he'd still be receiving payments and safety as long as he went along with his story.

>all these retards not understanding that "mask u somthin" tried to get him killed in the first place and Money wouldn't have had the rest of the guns as collateral after going back inside to kill The Beast if he just went along with shotgun's rat plans

Literally the only god nu actor of the last decade. Neck yourself cunt don't ever reply to me, I don't wanna know how shit your taste is.

>"mask u somthin" tried to get him killed in the first place
Also made no sense btw.

He and Herman wanted Money dead so they could just go ahead with the original deal and leave The Beast out of a cut.

What was with that dude in the beginning that "hung" himself? who was that?
Also what happened to Bottles?

I had a suspicion it was kind of shit from the trailer so I didn't bother trying to see it.

Seems like the kind of white trash garbage that would appeal to the betas here and that trancends whether or not it's actually good

Everyone is replaceable. He is now the shot caller. Get it, retard?

If you don't understand why shotgun died you either look at your phone during a movie or are a complete retard. This is not a hard movie to follow.

Wow, so edgy. Thanks, bro. You're awesome!

he literally said lemaskyusumthin in this movie

nobody connected to the story, it was to fix the setting that even hi-isolation supermax can still be dangerous. the setting where whitecollar salesman Jaime is first shown to the viewer

>bottles
here's an analogy. a general dies. another general takes his place. what happens to the captains under his command? nothing, they keep on trucking.

>Also what happened to Bottles?

Just disappears from the film because of bad editing - same with the girl who gets hit

>Triggered

Fuggin chequered
I'm actually looking forward to pirating this, seems ok.

he destroyed the alpha male and took his role lmao idk if it gets more masculine than that

No, the shanking doesn't make any sense

Yeah, I'm triggered hard, bro! You got me so good!

nigger Bottles is the boss in Chino State Prison. Money was transferred to supermax San Quentin where Beast and the rest of the OGs are. Can you make it more obvious you did not see this movie you're pretending to talk about

>still replying

You too, bro! Teach me more meme responses!
>am I doing it right, edgybro?!

>Money was transferred to supermax San Quentin where Beast and the rest of the OGs are.
It's Pelican Bay not San Quentin, they're the ones got the SHU program.

He was a snitch. He set money up to die. He had money's driver report to him or else he'd kill him. Go back and watch the movie. Look at how shotgun looks and treats him the whole fucking movie. It is not worth arguing. All the motives for killing him are in every scene in which money and shotgun interact. I am baffled how you don't understand.

jesus christ

Training day was 35 years ago, there's like 6 national prisons now that implement SHU. Pelican bay was the test case pioneer

>triggered

if the word plot is in your critique then you belong here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Quentin_State_Prison
No SHU, and Pelican Bay is the Supermax not San Quentin

Maybe you just have shit taste

You're right, Cali's SHU is pel bay, my bad. But San Quentin is the only Cali prison with death row, and Beast's sergeant major got put there. Regardless, Bottles and Beast aren't in the same location like adhd OP originally thought.

Kill yourself.

This is not a movie for low-t beta nu-males

It's literally a movie for lowtest beta numale cucks who imagine that they'd too instantly turn into badass nazi killing machines if they just had to go to prison.

At the end they say they're validating him and that he's spending the rest of his new life term right there in the SHU. They should've also said they were moving the lieutenant guy to SQ for death row instead of just showing the guards taking him away after killing the other guard but whatever.

prison for life is so alpha

are you black btw?

I remember Beast specifically saying San Quentin and death row during that scene, that's why I thought they were in SQ and Redwood got moved to the death row wing. Turns out he was also transferred. Why did Beast order Redwood to murder a guard, was it because of the protocol fuck-up that led to Money fighting a norteno while in cuffs? That was a fun sequence, rewinded that shit a ton. Redwood's actor was also the boss in Felon, he owns that role.