pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMN2l62Vbus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to ride with Sheryl!

this is evil cooper

:3

Friendly reminder that Vedder is Judy, and that Gordon will never get his Bordeaux back (Pic is evil Coop)

why does this pic get progressively worse every thread

Real, textual reason to believe Audrey is in an altered mental state -- She was shrill and not receptive to pleas of reason when talking with her 'lawfully wedded husband'. Similar to Sheriff Truman and his wife in earlier episodes. We read those scenes at first like 'damn she's angry' and then later we learned that her shrill behaviour is a result of a mental breakdown after her child's death.

I know lots of stuff in this season won't have a payoff, but I feel like this one might.

(Pic is evil Coop)

who tf is this bih

are there any leaked set pics, details, or really anything past the point thats aired? Ive seen the episode titles

Cute!

uma delicia

that's not an "altered mental state," that's just something in the past that changed his character

obviously something has gone down in Audrey's past to make her the way she is now, has nothing to do with an "altered mental state"

she was shit person then and she is shittier now

the monkey is jeffries

couldn't agree more

r00d

Is this behind the scenes of Season 3???

MIDGETED

Nice

Yes, it confirms Laura never stops having a really fun time on a ferris wheel. (Pic related is good Laura

That french woman really had some legs on her.

Lynch has good taste in women.

this is me and my twinpeaksfu

Friendly Vedder that it's mind recorded a recently confirmed Cooper. (Evil is pic)

(eddie vedder)

I really enjoyed seeing candy again amirite candy bros ',:^)

Cooper looking at the camera

(((Eddie Vedder)))

The good /tpg/ is stuck in the black lodge

noon thirty

david french lol

>Puts plate on sandwich

How did vidya for 14 year old girls on Tumblr do Twin Peaks better than the new Twin Peaks show?

Because Mark Frost was not involved.

neck yourself as soon as you're able to

So why did Audrey marry a midget?

he is beautiful

Lynch gets off to that

adoable

Reminder that /tpg/'s only poster is David Lynch himself using many different computers. Not that I have to tell myself this, but I want anyone lurking this madness to know I get pretty bored sometimes.

CONTRACT

because she is a shit person

this is true, I'm David Lynch and can confirm.

what did she do?

Sarah was triggered by the turkey jerky in the store.

Could it be related to how Laura compared herself to a turkey in Fire Walk With Me?

Probably has more to do with Leland hiding Maddy's body by turning her into jerky

the Turkey Jerk is because she is noticing the alternate reality shifting
Bing yelled for Billy on end of eisode 7 remember? Also the reality sfift on this scene with the customers changing
all those name dropping is because they are in the other reality
(the guy was credited as Bing and yelled Billy,the torrent subtitle is wrong)

RR = 2 realities

Shelly and Norma are in both
that is why the book tells that Annie does not exist and Norma had other parents, Annie gave birth to Ella
Audrey died at birth one reality

so the Jade key is red herring that TP and Las Vegas is in same universe
The key was in Cooper Suit and was duplicated when dopple Cooper was created.

the fact we are seeing many times
same Nadine and Dr Amp
is because it is ALMOST the same thing
but each in different universe

the reused footage is intentional

>In The Secret History character back stories are different and basic real world event dates are incorrect. This suggests a Mandella effect happening in the Twin Peaks universe and there has been small details in the Return that support the theory.

Anyone else hate their life and Twin Peaks is your only source of happiness for you?

Who's in the Kitchen??!

kek

The Hornes were ruined after the events of the show.

yes

Laura

People who believe Audrey is still in a come or in the White Lodge are the worst, fucking Reddit morons.

muffin*

she is in Frost World
shes ded in Lynch World

coma*

The White Lodge is dominant in one reality and the Black Lodge in the other.

me

Judy

not sure
both are ambiguous

yes

fuuuuuuuuuuuucccc

Trough the darkness of past time
The magician longs to see
One chants out BETWEEN TWO WORLDS
Fire Walk with me

I wanna pet that owl

Not as bad as the redditcucks who believe that Audrey is in a mental hospital and the midget is actually a doctor that supervises her

daily reminder that Audrey is in a mental hospital and the midget is actually a doctor that supervises her

the bag boy

it was the plan since the beggining

I wish I was that snake

Daily reminder that Audrey removed her mole and the mole is a midget

hello tpg
this is my children
Shelly, Maddie, Josie

Also Miriam has different last names. Letter Chad pulled and credits have different last names. Ben made a point of how he couldn't remember her last name. That's A VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL

also this "continuity error"

Lynch and Frost are not retarded enough to do something THIS convoluted and stupid.

Two worlds: ours and the lodge. This is so obvious I can't believe this needed to be explained.

Chad got THE WRONG LETTER. That's what you were supposed to take away from that scene.

Okay no way this was a mistake. There have to be two worlds.

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=XMN2l62Vbus

>bob getting lured

and the error on the book about Norma's mom

literally just an editing goof that no one was supposed to notice

Lynch doesn't have any idea how autistic his fans are

I've been Lynched in the most Kubrickian fashion and didn't even see it.

halp

This game was fucking garbage lol, not even a good post ironically

this kind of stuff happens all the time. James Cameron messed up the name of the Weyland corp when he made Aliens. Does that take place in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE?

Two worlds: ours and the lodge