What is your opinion on Yuri Bezmenov and other KGB defectors, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on Yuri Bezmenov and other KGB defectors, Sup Forums?

You can't deny that he, in the 80's, predicted precisely what is happening with the western countries, from Latin America to USA and Canada.

He described exactly what was going to happen to Venezuela, Brazil, the creation of #BLM and the election of Justin Trudeau.

Since it looks like the western society has passed the tipping point, at least the first world for sure, how do you think that the "normalization" process will be made and what will the post-subversion western civilization will be like?

For those who haven't taken the last red pill they need to take:
>youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Other urls found in this thread:

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america/
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america-part-ii/
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america-part-iii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't watch any propaganda videos.

I don't watch tv. I don't watch YouTube

Sage

>inb4 russian posters start slandering him and calling him a jew

Well, considering that the Mayor of your capital is a Muslim and that you are a minority there too, I can only guess that is true.

>and other KGB defectors
I enjoyed Yuri's videos on youtube. There are others that talk about the same things he did? Can you recommend someone similar?

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Seeing that the thread is going to die fast I guess Sup Forums is not really as interested in actual redpillings and more keen on trumposting and whatnots.

have a bump then

He's great. He's been discussed plenty of times, check the archives

Yuri Bezmenov (alias Tomas Schuman)

What do you even mean by this? That's like saying "I don't watch TV so fuck you for trying to talk to me about -insert TV show here-".

what he is saying is noteworthy but nevertheless he is still shilling US gov willingly and a traitor cause the same tactics he cries about that the kgb are using they are also used by the cia.

I sometimes save threads like these I just searched and found one recommend:
>Constantine P. Petrov's videos are extremely interesting. I suggest all Sup Forumsacks take a close look if you're not already familiar. It's Yuri Bezmenov-tier, but includes more of an operational perspective. He names the Rothschilds, Morgans and Oppenheimers, among others. Another video includes his explanation of Putin's strategy. Again, very interesting.
>Russian army general predicted we wuz and america’s current turmoil
>In 2003, former general of the Russian army Constantine P. Petrov, known for his opinions on international Jewry predicts the current calamities involving Americas long rotten political and social climates.
>He makes the prediction that African Americans will be made to feel entitled to independence after brainwashing in the school systems, in which they will be taught to demand reimbursement for the slavery of their ancestors, demands of which are currently being met, by the insecure policies being brought out by dumb liberal intellectuals.
>He also notes that the African Americans will believe that they’re the heirs to the Egyptian throne, which along with the Islamic Identity of the proceeding peoples of Northern Africa will begin the rapid Islamification of these peoples, which furthermore will make them inclined to carry out acts of violent civil disobedience and confrontation, with people who oppose their radical Ideologies.
>If this isn’t enough, he brings up the example of Cassius clay, of whom converted to Islam and changed his name to Muhammad Ali. He suggests that Blacks, armed with Islam, will lead the future generations of African Americans and will forge strong, Islamic role models, who won’t falter to blame the white man and Christendom itself in the faults of the world.

High energy post, thanks for info.

My opinion OP, he was warning us against people like George Soros.

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america/
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america-part-ii/
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/yuri-bezmenov-love-letter-to-america-part-iii/

Going to give you a bump because I just watched his lecture a couple days ago and it was probably the best redpilling I've ever heard.

The ending 2+2=4 bit got me really well.

oh fuck

I've been wondering recently what's to become of America's blacks after the egalitarian dream dies. Either re-segregation or emigration, but radicalization and open conflict is probably the likeliest.

This guy is based as fuck but I have one question

He was born in 1939 and this video was taken in 1984 when he was approx. 45 years old. He looks really old for 45 and then he passed away in 1993 at 54. He supposedly graduated high school in 1963 and in 21 years he aged like hell. What gives

the lack of attention this thread is getting proves that Sup Forums really doesn't care about intellectual conversation.

KGB is a fucking hell of a job.

the stress of living in soviet russia, esp. as part of the kgb was literally killing him

He's right.

These 'leftist' groups are all entirely subversive groups who were unleashed by the soviet union on the west and then never recalled when the iron curtain fell.

That's why you won't find a communist anywhere in Russia because the US for decades ran it's anti-commie propaganda there, so they are the opposite of us nobody there gives a fuck about peasants or 'diversity'.

We've had this thread a ton of times.

He's been brought up on Sup Forums pretty much at least once every day.

We've discussed Yuri to death but I'll give you a bump.

His youtube vids have illuminated my life. Everyone should watch and learn for yourself what it all means today.

If you haven't watched Yuri's warning to the west, you probably cant even participate in average Sup Forums discourse.

He's essential Sup Forums watching

The "progressives" still need to "get the guns", right? fwiw that doesn't seem to be working out too well, what with Pres Obama being the best gun and ammo salesman in US history.
Can't wait to see how this plays out in a country so heavily armed....well, not really. I'd rather shit post.

Yuri try'd to warn the stupid Americans years ago and they didn't listen and now political correctness is being used as a tool to silence decent and free speech.

Isn't Trump a step towards radicalism? Are we being cucked?

Fuck off payed Shill