Why do people take this living meme seriously again?

Why do people take this living meme seriously again?

youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5k1eBh0Z8_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would say I lean libertarian but Stefan is a joke. He lives in a some really odd cult-like commune with his ballwashers and he thinks any older sibling who teaser their younger sibling is abusive and an awful person and all that, and his wife practised medicine without permission and he lief about it. There are better libertarian or minarchist sources out there.

Stefan is a fucking moron

He said we have LESS pollution now than we did 200 years ago because horses poop and we dont use horse carts anymore now. I guess those huge industrial farms full of literally miles of cows don't produce any shit

I sent him the news article from 1969 when the Cuyahoga River caught fire and asked him to show me any time in history before the 20th century when A FUCKING RIVER was ON FIRE

he never replied.

He's fucking stupid

>you need permission from anyone but the person you're treating to practice medicine
Swedecuck please.

god damn what a retard.

Proof?

He addressed your question in the recent environmental episode. He made the argument that government ownership of the river and their practice of selling licenses to dump petrochemical effluent for $10.00 resulted in the Cuyahoga River catching on fire.

wait are you a real life meme-worshipper?

have you deFOO'd yet?

>tells physicists to go get a real job
>yells at them to go make iphones instead

Is Stefan aware that fundamental research in physics is responsible for all of the technological advances that make things like iphones possible? Engineers can't just go "make iphones" if the underlying science isn't there. Physicists had to do all of that work over the last century.

What technology would we even have right now if not for optics? Or acoustics? Or fluid dynamics? Or electromagnetism? Physicists are responsible for doing all of the fundamental research in those fields.

I mean, I'm struggling to accept the idea that Stefan is this stupid. He must know this. He's just trying to be a bit of a troll about it, right?

Post rare Stefan molymemes

>He said we have LESS pollution now than we did 200 years ago because horses poop and we dont use horse carts anymore now

He's right, in terms of air pollution and the actual human effect. Before the automobile, city streets were full of horse shit, as you'd expect when there'd be tens of thousands of horses walking around and shitting on them all day.

That shit dried, and powdered, and blew around and got into everything -- your hair, lungs, your house, your food, your water. The rates of cholera and other fecal-borne illnesses were obscene in the summer months.

If you want to compare current atmospheric pollution in First World cities to pre-Industrial times, the difference is staggering. Even in the worst smoggy days of the early 1970s, you were infinitely safer and healthier breathing Los Angeles city air than you were breathing 1900 New York air.

>Is Stefan aware that fundamental research in physics is responsible for all of the technological advances that make things like iphones possible
The sheer delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k1eBh0Z8_g

It's not that he's wrong about everything, and he seems intelligent, but he's also a narcissistic cult leader. Even if what he says is valid, I'd prefer to get my information from someone who is a credible human being, especially when he really hasn't said anything particularly revolutionary.

I never said that scientific research absolutely requires government funding. I said fundamental research in physics is necessary and responsible for all of the technological advances that we take for granted. Those two statements are not the same.

Nice straw man though, I guess?

because he gets racial realism out into the public

It's not, and that video answers exactly why if you'd done anything more than simply read the title
;)

>Isaac Newton, nobody cares about your bullshit celestial bodies. stop fucking around with that nerd shit and go become a cobbler so you can make something people actually WANT
t. Stefan memeneux c. 1660

hahaha

wtf, i hate science now!

Because facts, sometimes I get so bored it's like i'm back in school.

Nice argument!

I really, really, really like this post.

because he's right