SEASON FUCKING 2

SEASON FUCKING 2
youtube.com/watch?v=bT7RkRK6qkk

And you just know that they will not pass the wall before the end of S7 or start of S8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkMEB0_dxWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the show is shit, everybody knows that.

Shame the new wights look like people in halloween masks, these wights actually look like corpses, not stretched rubber mask gribblies.

This.

Did anyone else notice the general production and costume design took a tumble despite the budget going up?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkMEB0_dxWk

hahahaha this is clearly better tv if you disagree you're probably just a meninist drumpfkin manchild haha :^)

CG Dragons costs money I guess.
Probably could have 100 old wights for one of Sansa's dresses

That's because the main cast negotiated a huge pay rise

This looks like shit. Glad I never hopped into the GoT bandwagon.

What makes me saddest is the armor

It actually used to either be the real deal or be very convincing looking

Now look at this shit

Knitted cloth standing in for chainmail. Straight out of a low budget 1970s sword and sorcery movie. And the plated parts look like they're made of rubber

You're probably too stupid to understand it anyway

that was fucking stupid.

>Knitted cloth standing in for chainmail
No that's just supposed to be cloth. Because Mance is a fat bastard wearing shitty armour who wouldn't want to wear something as cumbersome as chainmail under it.

Literally any armour from this season (except for Jaime's) is a better example.

This is the paradox of modern television

>Show starts off with no-name actors, good script and solid FX and as result show gains popularity
>No-name actors become household names as a result of said popularity despite most likely being the weakest element of the show
>Demand pay that matches their inflated ego
>Budget from everything that made the show good gets diverted to satisfy and retain cast
>Show goes to shit

This is why most popular television series are shit and should be avoided entirely. But they start off good and you get invested and have to see it through to the bitter, plothole filled, what PS2 era videogame is this tier CGI ending.

show started with some big name actors though.

I heard the person who designed the outfits quit after the last season, or it was the season before that, which explains why it went from this

to this

True but search up on who is getting paid most now. Before GoT they were all nobodies, bar maybe Lena

I was taking more generally about popular shows though, I think The Walking Dead really suffered from this too, although there were other contributing factors/7.

And just look at the shit jon is wearing

Why is everyone wearing black?

Did they all join the night's watch?

>S8
This isn't the last season? Fuck, I thought it was finally almost over.

I can't fucking tell if they are living human beings or fucking dolls. They look so plastic in this photo.

lmao D&D will squish this shit out endlessly. S8 will only come out in 2019, next year we get a spin off of a different trash

the ride never ends, just kill me already

That clearly isn't the main part of the army because it isn't the NK leading them, its one of his generals.

This is fucking star trek tier

I'd buy those realdolls

>tfw no cersei realdoll

The excuse that this halloween party store shit armor is okay because it's "le silly Mace" wearing it is retarded. The Tyrell soldiers look just as fucking bad.

It's cold and it's winter so everyone has to wear black lmao

looooooool "colors are coool and pwetty"

black is cool and for adults colors are for kids nerd

So what was leaked exactly?

Why didn't the white walkers ice Sam right then and there?

even dead people have standards

/ourpairings/
> Joffrey/Olenna
> Melissandre/Sheeren
> CIA/Brienne
> Podric/Cersei
> Arya/Hot Pie

Hmnnn what is it baout Brienne that attracts little finger?

>literally the king of the north
>leader of an area about half the size of Brazil
>literally the characters highest point in the story
>dressed like some fucking dork

just like 4chin, WE ARE KANGZ of internet but look at us, comfy neets in pijamas