IS TRUMP PLANNING TO START A NEWS NETWORK?

Is he? All the signs point to yes. His association with the founder of newsmax (who has made no secret of his desire to compete with fox news) and Roger Ailes, plus the hiring of Breightbart's Bannon seem to prove this to be true. It appears his plan is to get elected and then shut out all the MSM from his press office, allowing this new network to get exclusive access to the president and thus become the defining network for conservatives.

What do you think? Is this his grand scheme?

Other urls found in this thread:

subjectpolitics.com/former-cnn-jounalist-exposed-cnn-taking-bribes-us-foreign-governemnts/
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/what-are-donald-trump-roger-ailes-and-steve-bannon-really-up-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breitbart TV.. holy shit

If CNN doesn't get on board and continues to incite riots after the W

I like the idea.
Current media choices are disgustingly one-sided and need to be brought down a few pegs.

No more lugenpresse

theres definitely a market for it out there, people want real news not mindless clickbaitey democratic propaganda

been considering making a few animated youtube vids myself since people want more right-wing stuff

No one would watch it Australia Drumpf is going to lose in November anyway

I like the sound of that

You are on point, but it's not for if he wins. He loses and starts it. Says it was rigged, the media helped rig it. I'll give you the real news. Ailes out foxes Fox. Trump Media lives.

I think it is a good idea, considering almost all the news coming out of MSM is controlled propaganda.

Even Fox will turn leftist now.

He needs to start a Network, and if he can win help pass some anti-propaganda laws, for US news.

The CIA needs their hands slapped for what they have turned CNN into. CNN is literally less credible then Alex Jones.

And side note, Trump should hire Jones.

Well, if you're thinking of investing in Breitbart, I'd start putting in now.

I hope not. You're talking about potential fascism. I'm for trump, but I'm not for a media controlled by the executive branch.

I think he meant if trump loses. After all, look at all this press he got for free...one of the grand advertising schemes of our time, quite majestic.

Then start boycotting CNN

subjectpolitics.com/former-cnn-jounalist-exposed-cnn-taking-bribes-us-foreign-governemnts/

IT'S HAPPENING, even jewyorker can see the writing on the wall. Five years from now, it will be liberals crying that the media, and even reality itself, is biased towards conservative viewpoints newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/what-are-donald-trump-roger-ailes-and-steve-bannon-really-up-to

That's his exit strategy; propaganda.

Daily news with Milo when?

everyone else is doing it against him, time to offer an alternative

No. Ailes release stated that AILES COULD NOT START A RIVAL NETWORK.

Now, shut the fuck up.

This exclusivity idea will not fly, he won't do that. What he WILL probably do is get Breitbart established, maybe even fully financed as a TV channel. Bannon's appointment hints at such a possibility, IMO. There definitely needs a more conservative voice in the news media, and Fox seems to be going liberal. It's too close to the shit we have in Germany, you basically can't watch or read unbiased news anymore. Well, "unbiased" is hard anyway, but there is no balance in their bias. We've seen it time and time again, the media completely falls in one line, no alternative, even comment sections started to get shut down during Ukraine, as the MSM tightened their grip on the narrative. It would be great to see an alternative, conservative news site becoming successful and spreading in the way RT does.

i actually heard Glenn Beck crying about this about a week ago.

he got all conspiratorial and quiet, and boohooed the mere thought of "Trump people" being around in their own gulag to torment the "Constitutionalists", as if Beck isn't some creeper Cult leader himself who's just mad about the prospect of competition.

Beck is a lunatic, and I do not like how he's on my news radio in the mornings, kills the drive.