What does Sup Forums think about DC STATEHOOD?

What does Sup Forums think about DC STATEHOOD?

No, if that happens the niggers get 2 senators and a representative.

I believe it will require a constitutional amendment. I say based on that No. It is

They should just put it Maryland or Virginia

Is this REALLY our biggest concern right now? whether or not Dc should become a state?

Maybe after we decide our next Jew controlled overlord.

The point of DC was that it was NOT a state or even a city.

It was supposed to be just a meeting site.

That's why it was built on a malarial swamp with laws against draining it. To keep people from living there permanently...

It's part of Maryland, technically.

I never said was a big concern, but it is an issue, and this board certainly discussing things MUCH LESS WORTHY of discussion.

what is their reasoning? i have a feeling they just want double the assistance programs

nah I live here, and border Maryland.

Reasoning is D.C. is subject to federal taxation without representation in Congress.

Fuck DC. It would be 1 thing if these people lived in DC, and they removed their representation, but the people who live in DC choose to live in a federal district with no representation. Making them a state will do nothing but give democrats 2 more senators, and a few extra free electoral votes, all for a city that isn't even that big in size or population.

If anything has it right, and they should rejoin 1 of those states.

DC is only 50% black and the population of blacks is decreasing rapidly as the city gentrifies and the poor blacks move to PG county.

Fuck off, we're already full of faggots.

t. Marylander

Give them NOVA

t. Rest of VA

>only 50% black
>only

>poor blacks move to PG county

Now they are moving to Southern Maryland. We don't want them and they don't even get along with the niggers we already have. I hear of more drug busts and crime every day from DC coons over the radio.

Keep your niggers out of my nice agricultural community.

Nah you hicks can take them. Y'all are tough country folk who love their guns, right?

I'm from PG county.

Not as many dindus as before here, neighborhoods that used to be run down are being gentrified with muslims, euros, chinks and mexicans. We have to take out the trash somewhere.

>Nah you hicks can take them. Y'all are tough country folk who love their guns, right?

That bitchy statement and you're lack of driving abilities is why everyone thinks DC sucks and shouldn't be a state. Seriously, fix the fucking roads and your shit together. I'll give you that the bars are great.

Hopefully the'll realize that there ain't no hood life down here and move on. Waldorf is a lost cause but there are other towns that still have hope.

why not… peurto rico too

get Nigeria on board too just for giggles.