Hiro-approved meta thread. Game of Cancer invasion edition

Hiro-approved meta thread. Game of Cancer invasion edition.
Why do mods allow so many GoT threads outside of the general?
How do we save Sup Forums?

we don't save it, these mods are fucktarded

It should have the same rules as Sup Forums, one thread per topic. Every fucking time I come in here there are 15 Meme of Reddit threads.

The general is for the off-season when the autists can't keep it to one thread. On-season has basically a completely different crowd posting about GoT.

It's simple, just ban everyone who's not white and the rest takes care of itself.

If you participate in GoT or Twin Peaks generals, please leave

You fucking idiots, don't you get it, the "main general" goes past 300 replies almost ever hour when the season is on.

Hence the reason for multiple threads

Please also range ban anyone who makes a rick and morty thread, that right there is the pinnacle of Reddit cancer.

As shit as a show can be, you can't stop freedom of speech

Of you ban mobile posting the entire sites quality will improve

Fuck no, earlier today they had multiple game of thrones threads going on at the same time along with another thread about some blonde character getting raped.

Here's how we save it: filter the word "reddit" to "Sup Forums" and "redditor" to "user"
Boom, no more "everything I don't like is reddit" culture

Out-of-general threads are often talking about different things and they can go to ~200 replies themselves; if they were had in a general, bump limit would be reached before the discussion is "complete." The threads don't violate any rules unless they are identical to others or low quality.

I didn't say not to one un general for the to be board you idiot

>How do we save Sup Forums?
Ban capeshit

GO TO REDDIT IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR STUPID SHOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, THERE'S NO BUMP LIMIT THERE (I THINK? I DON'T FUCKING GO THERE)

NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE

That'd take care of the Sup Forums shitposters, you're right

You seem to be the one with the issue with this board. Maybe you should go to the site you are obsessed with.

This thread in a nutshell

I'm fine with that having a general at MOST, but yeah, the R&M spamming needs to fucking stop.