Tynion is putting out a better Batman comic than Tom King

>Tynion is putting out a better Batman comic than Tom King

What the Hell happened? I don't think literally anyone predicted this.

guaranteed replies

I'm not fan of King's current run, but heck no. Tynion's book is definitely not better.

It has more Batfamily members (and Clayface).

King only has Duke and Lady Gotham, and they both suck.

i do not understand people not liking king's batman

I don't know about Le Epic CIA Man's offerings, but Detective is a lackluster comic that's not at all doing its job of being a safe haven for the 90's bat characters.

They arent cucks

Snyderfags desu. Its good he was taken off the main title when he was cause the Bruce these idiots are used to is a grade A sociopath.

>having taste this poor
wew

Looks like some people will adore anything if Tim, Steph, and/or Cass are written adequately.

It's not horrible, but it's not excellent either. I'm expecting the League of Shadows to fuck everything up after Batman deals with the drones.

Is Azrael out of the hospital bed yet?

They should just call it Batwoman featuring Batman and Friends, since it's not a very good Batman book tbqhfamalam

Each Arc focus on a different character. First is Batwoman. The others will get their turn. Be patient, user-San

Azrael next year?

>it has more Batfamily
Fucking characterfags.

Looks like Tynion wants to see how his book is doing. ...

it's not that good...

hopefully never

oh it's .... guy

yep, batwing is in the next arc.

Characterfags are what keep comics alive, user.

I'll say in Detective Comics' defense, that the art is fine. The art guy does his job. Just shame about Tynion. He's trying so hard to fill the comic with epic moments but they all fall flat because the point of a book like this is the characters and all the characters are acting wrong.

>All these people who can't enjoy both for what they are and feel the need to criticize the book they dislike when they see other people who do like it
Frankly I just feel sorry for you guys. It must be so frustrating wanting to turn everything into a dichotomy.

Tim wont, at least not till he comes out of retirement/the hispital

Did they use Rebirth to retcon out replacement Batwing and bring back the original?

That way I might be interested.

>Tynion is putting out a better Batman comic than Tom King
Where can I read this comic? I hope it's better than that cookie cutter Detective Comics that Tynion is putting out

Is Gotham Girl officially a Bat Family member already?

no, it's the black one coming back. They showed a preview page in the latest dc all access episode

no narration boxes

Let's not divide it up by authors guys. The entirety of Rebirth is an exercise in mediocrity continuing the shit legacy of the New 52.

They're not, really. Batwoman is the only one being written well. Tim is an NCIS hacker stereotype, Steph is just Tim's girlfriend, and Cass does nothing but hit things

>character is introduced
>everyone waifus her instantly
>in 4 issues she's hugged by a black guy
>people are outraged
>next issue she's confirmed to marry said black guy
>people are outraged again
>they will continue to be outraged
I doubt Tec could provide as much entertainment as this.

It's Tim wank. It's awful. Where'd they shove Azrael after he showed up to get his ass kicked here?

Fuck you.

>confirmed to marry said black guy
It's a delusion from her death. Snyder wants full control over blackbird, he wouldn't let King write anything concrete for him.

What's Mr Sinister doing there?

Drugs.

Earning Batman's approval.

Also Tendrils are great more characters should have them.

I think he's in a coma or something, he'll probably show up again in an arc or two.

They're both shit.

King isn't really suited for a traditional cape comic

They're both good in their own way.

King is 100% phoning it in ontop of having to deal with Finch on art handicapping him in the first place.

Tynion's Detective Comics isn't particularly good though.

Tynion's 'tec is fine. Average.

Tom King's Batman is a travesty. He's got nothing to say.

Both Batwings are black

Tynion isn't writing a Batman comic, he's writing a Batwoman comic.

The only thing I don't like about King is the repeating dialogue. I just don't feel like it's building up to anything, or a relfection of the characters.

He's writing a 90s X-Man comic but with Batman characters. I'm just amazed the most based character is of all people Clayface.

Thank goodness the next arc after the Monster Men crossover involves him and Stephanie.

It works stylistically in his good stuff, just falling flat like the rest of this run so far in this

Yeah, in Omega Men, the repeated dialogue builds up a theme

one of the worst memes of Rebirth is people mistaking a marginal improvement from a shitty writer as being good writing. Tynion, Lobdell, Humphries, Venditti, Percy (somewhat)... they're writing books that are mediocre at best, but people are overrating them to hell just because it's "not as bad as before"