Ask an IDF veteran anything

ask an IDF veteran anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRzVYYESyv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What made you decide to be Jewish?

How many babies did you kill?

Is it true that Israeli Jews steralize Ethiopian Jews?
>muh chillens
Piss off.

I was born jewish at france when we moved to israel
zero

how did you like your vacation to America?

What made you decide to be born in France?

What's the best way to kill unarmed children? I mean, from your experience.

Do you believe in the Talmud's prophecies? Who is the Messiah?

Why IDF can't into tanks?

Why did you kill Jesus?

Why did your country bomb and destroy a US naval vessel and deny it ever happened?

Why do both of our countries conveniently ignore this issue?

You kill any filthy Arabs? BTW, I love Israel and Jews unlike most of prepubescent pol

Forgot pic.

not true at all, thing is they didnt wanted all the refugees, but if they had jewish relations they had no problems coming into israel.
dont know why you assumed ive been to america, but yes it was a great time.

What's it like having to speak the black speech of Mordor all day?

Also, is Sauron really nice in person?

>youtube.com/watch?v=RRzVYYESyv4
>this is \pol\ until Jews start posting

When was the last time you shat your pants

>BTW, I love Israel and Jews unlike most of prepubescent pol

JIDF

get the fuck out! they back stabbed europe countless times, fuck boy.

How big is your foreskin collection?

Because you sat next to me at the airport and told me about teaching

Haha, triggered one

When did you last make a CGI Isis video? Where is your child bride? Got any blood libel matzoh balls?

What shall I do next, my master?

Nailed any stuffed animal monkeys to a cross yet? Got any more refugees for us? How's Ron Jeremy doing? Almost done armageddon yet?

How many lone soldiers do you know?

Is 25 years old a hard cut-off? What's the oldest recruit you've seen accepted?

He ate them all

Perhaps if they were to fire...?

ill be totally honest with you lad, nobody ever gave me an order to shoot children, usually when they throw rocks we shoot the air and they go away.
sorry ive never been into religion that hard, but I guess its king david
lmfao
sorry :/
dont see why we would want to do that, but im not but a simple officer, I cant tell you about it.
lmao this picture
I killed terrorists at lebanon war, nothing in gaza though.

Do you support shooting missiles indiscriminately at Arabs??

Atah achla gever. Thank you for your service and protecting our nation and people. May Hashem bless you.

Do you hear yourself rn
IN AMERICA WE SPEAK FUCKEN ENGLISH NOT YOUR TERROORIST TALK

How does the blood of innocent children taste?

do jews like baseball? every time i go to a game a see a bunch of them, they get pretty into it too.

Still got PTSD from Hezbollah raping you?

IDF is the most overrated piece of shit around

>lebanon war
which one? the lebanese civil war?

Hey OP, what percentage of Israeli population would you say speaks English?

Is it difficult to travel from one part of the country to another? What about travelling to other Middle Eastern countries?

How serious is the threat of terrorism (Hamas rockets, stabbings, shootings)?

I'll be drafted next year, I'm hoping they'll let me finish my degree at Herzliya before they do. Would you say it was a positive experience? What kind of unit were you in?

found the mussie

Found the merchant

Will Trump win?

I really want to see what would happen if you fired the cannon like that.

Found the joke

they were created by you bongs..
if you follow the money I guess your the cause

We may be Jewish, but we aren't miracle workers! If we were, we'd have deported every last Palestinian back to Egypt and Jordan long ago.

>ill be totally honest with you

typical merchantspeak.

You're not Jewish and you don't work miracles. No shit

I have no idea what you're talking about
when I was a child I guess
ugh, dont start with the zionists hate le yurop, both of us know we have no interest in backstabbing europe or whatever
actually we have to bury them after they cut them.
sorry I dont remember talking to someone at the airport.
No, and they made their decision of migrating on their own, it wasnt our fault, you could've not accept them though.
dont know who's ron jeremy, and no
I had a friend that was a lone soldier but he died at lebanon war.
well they recruit 18 years old people but you have to do your reserve duty when you're like 30-35 years old

Yeah right

lmfao@pooinjews

I chortled

i've seen a lot of olive drab in the idf. why? do all citizens dress like that? tacticool

Do you think Isreal wants whole of Palestine, or is it just a pressure thing with settlements?

why do you guys have rat-tail sideburns

When was the last time you purchased cocaine or hookers from the waltons or rothschilds

Are you circumcised and how does it make you feel

just how inept are muzzies in battle?
any cool stories about retarded hadjis getting themselves btfo?

listen, they had no choice, hamas hide their missile launchers at schools and hospitals, literally use innocents as human shields, yes we could send special forces and sometimes they do, but it takes time and why would we risk our boys because the arabs dont want their houses destroyed? they should've just stop voting hamas to lead them.
thank you brother
hebrew's not terrorist talk, its one of the most ancient languages in the world.
said it like twice this thread, I havent killed children, not even 16 years old throwing rocks at me, we have a very tolerant orders to not shoot if we are not at high risk, and for sure not shoot to kill.
its not the most played sports game around here but sometimes they play.
No, fuck off.
joke about it in another thread dipshit, not here.
they teach english at school, pretty much 95% of them speak english, they dont have the best english but they do speak it.
traveling is usually done with a car or train, its not as bad because the country is small.
stabbing was pretty bad, right now its pretty peacefull but it comes in waves, ever since we invented iron dome (basically like your american patriot) missiles arent that much of a threat but its bad.
nice, yes I had a lot of shit during my service but I'd say it was a positive experience since it changed me a lot.
I started in the navy but since im short they wanted to put me in the submarines so I changed to golani snipers, in my reserve duty I was in a tank at lebanon.
hopefully, israel supports him (besides the liberals)

How many diapers are issued per soldier and can you take some with you after discharge?

>veteran
Patrolling a wall and shooting little palestinian children who kick their soccer ball too close doesn't count.

I want to train Krav Maga on Israel. How hard it is to go there?

How can I prepare myself for the fitness hardships here now?

Its trump
The numbers comfirm it

>israel supports trump

Yet another reason not to support dumpf. His daughter converted to orthodox judaism and became a veritable Jewess, no wonder they support him and his dreams of increasing the israeli budget from 20 billion a year to ~ 40 bil in american taxes.... disgusting

One state or two states?

You had an iron dome tho
You could have used smaller missiles too
They took out six houses for 1 target for in 1 of the incidents
And 2000 death's dude you can't justify that number unless you have similar casualties
I don't hate Jews at all and I fully support Jews living in the Levant but the state of Israel as it is now constantly uses disproportionate force
The Israeli government doesn't want peace
they discourage it in many ways like banning books with Arab/Israeli romances etc.
There won't be peace unless netanyahu is gone

only the military
they gave them lots of land, thing is the retarded hamas wants the whole israel, so its pointless.
never touched drugs
they arent as advanced with their weapons or their brains, but we get rules of engagement whilst they dont have, which makes it harder in battle.
stories? I remember we almost got with a grenade in lebanon, one of the officers had kicked the grenade straight into a group of 3 mussies, next thing I saw was a bunch of organs flying.

holocaust: real, or the fake and gay?

damn, you fine

How many shekels do you have

Fuck off kike.

fuck off, read the thread before you comment
to travel? you shouldnt have a problem
but im not sure there are trainers in english.
they'd support him without the money, its just that he likes israel while obama gave us nothing bad shit.
one state, not that it depends on us, they're more nationalists than we are.
netanyahu was the biggest pussy in the entire israeli history, dont know why they didnt used smaller missiles but he is far from alt-right.
real, but smaller in numbers, probably 3-4m dead jews.

enough to live a decent life in israel

AN ISRAELI HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST
RARE

>netanyahu was the biggest pussy in the entire israeli history
>supports one state with palestinians obtaining nationality

wow, you are actually quite cool

wtf I like israel now

I dont blame them, even the germans said it was 6 million.

Ever work with American Marines? What's your impression of them if so.

Did you visit auschwitz or any KZ yet?

Why do you shoot at kids throwing rocks with live bullets

Since you emigrated to Israel and aren't a "native" jew/israeli, why do you guys think you're more entitled to the land and to sovereignty than the preexisting locals?

>drumpf
Record status:
Corrected

That's exactly what I would expect a servant of Sauron to say.

I'm on to you.

Your pic isn't good as in that is not a positive attribute

I think you got it wrong mate, I support one state of israel, its because we have no choice, the palestinians are nationalists and they hate us.
never had the chance to unfortunately, seen videos of the training though, its clear that they are skilled.

How present is support for Hamas?

So around 6 million?

Nope
I do not.
thing is all the jews migrated to israel at some point, I was born at france and moved to israel when I was a baby, I have jewish long jewish ancestors though im pretty sure I have no semitic genes in me.
well they keep voting for them so it says something.

what percentage of jews have dual citizenship

Do you wake up from dreams of killing Palestinian children with your sheets stained by man seed?

not many, cant put my finger on a precentage but most of the russian/ukrainian immigrants have dual citizenship

your baits dont work on me boy

>knowing the temperate climates of Israel, I'm gonna guess that that is a severe case of swamp ass.

In the heat of battle did you ever fuck Palestinian child's corpse or fantasize about doing it? It's ok if you did, people do terrible things in war, it's part of human nature.

very accurate get satan

Also lived in Jewland for 3 years, never was in the army, feel free to ask me as well.

I'm honestly not asking this to be a cunt, because the same could be asked of my own army, but do you think you would fare well against a legit army, like France or the UK?

desu the worst thing ive done this far was to order some old man to clean the street after his palestinians friends played with their burned tires.

this is a case of batman vs superman, does batman have time to plan to take on superman? Cause if so, he wins, if not, superman wins.

The IDF has some of the best urban warfare tactics in the world, some of the best tanks in the world, and their piloting program is incredible. In terms of an all out war on non civilian ground, I'd give the edge to the Israelis simply due to the fact that the fighting mentality of your Israeli is greater than your brit, and the numbers of available fighters are fairly even due to the mandatory draft. Also, the number of war machines, i.e. tanks, aircraft, etc. are also more even. In terms of civilian protection, Iron dome takes the cake. I'd say Israel wins either way at this point.

the uk would fuck us in the ass, but maybe we could win france if you exclude the EU help to france.
I cant tell you for sure because they're not allowed to hold big army without a war.

have you no faith in the Israeli Army?

do you prefer goy pussy, chosen pussy, or Dune coon pussy?

Why do jews hate the goyim?
Also how did you allow the mormons to outnumber you?
Do they still follow the orders to give burnt offerings, an aroma pleasing to the lord?
Which tribe are you? Are you a descendent of king david?

These animals sound like Mexicans. You're doing gods work schlomo.