Why is it so hard to find a studio apartment in middle America? All I want is a cozy affordable 1 room apt...

Why is it so hard to find a studio apartment in middle America? All I want is a cozy affordable 1 room apt. all to myself, so I can live out my hikki degenerate lifestyle in peace. The only other option I have is a 1 living room 1 bedroom apt. Base rent. in a non-ghetto neighborhood, $1200/mo. Whats the point of even living. Does America intentionally prohibit studio apartments because they hate childless single men who masturbate to anime?

Studio apartments are only seen in city centers. Chances are if you're living in a city center you're going to have niggers for neighbors.

Capitalism

>living in a 1 bedrom, 1 living room appartment and paying 1,200$ a month

Where the fuck do you live to pay that much money to live in an apartment with such little? Im curious.

yeah but a 1 and 1 like this is just so damn COMFY

You're better off renting a room, duplex, in-law apartment, or something of that nature.

Outside of urban centers with already high demands for space you won't find things that tiny outside of like attics.

I got myself a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo for $145k. 20% down payment, 20 year mortgage on $116k, payment is $768 a month and hoa is $280. Cheaper and bigger than your cuck apartment.

Where do you live? I have some experience finding cheap places for people...

You can do that easy in any major city

>145k
>he's paying a 20 year mortgage for that
When did you buy it? That's a lot of money for a bloody condo.

I dunno m8, it sucks. I have a "small" apartment with 3 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. Two of the rooms are basically storage at this point and I'd love to be able to pay less for something smaller but the only tiny, cheap apartments available would require me to live among scumbag neighbors. I've resigned myself to the fact that in order to not have trash living next to me, I have to pay for extra rooms I neither want nor need.

That is fucking beautiful.
Love the balcony, the windows, the kitchen, the surfacea. I wonder how many square feet that would be. 15' x 20' = 300 square feet?

It's not the perfect deal but it's a better deal than OP. Got it in June.

Dont live in a sprawling, expensive city. If you are truly a single, friendless hikki then what difference does it make living in Iowa over NYC?

You NEETs are retarded, you want to live in the middle of gigantic cities to spend your whole lives indoors when you could do it in some midwestern town for a fraction of the cost.

Studios near me go for around $800/month.

They're in a semi-ghetto area though.

Bumfuckistan has awful internet.

Jesus I hate hipsters so fucking much

Just get a trailer in the sticks.

More space, cheaper, and all you have to deal with is listening to your neighbor's domestic violence.

Yeah this is the way to go, getting high speed internet becomes a pain though

>$280 HOA
ayyy lmao

Very untrue

You could buy a plot of land with a nice view in middle America, have a small tower built, with an elevator, and an apartment that size at the top, and it would still cost you less than a similar apartment in a big city. And it would just be generally better.

Do you consider Chicago middle America? Because you'll find many entire buildings with what you're looking for.

All of the people I hear in games and see on Sup Forums complaining about awful internet are either from 'Straya or US flyover states.

I live in a 1 bedroom, 700 sq ft apartment in a 95% white town and it's $649/mo with pet rent included.

I live in a studio 2-3 times that big (seriously, it's the biggest studio I've ever seen), in a nice part of a nice town for $700/mo. And there's cheaper ones in town, but I pay a little extra to live in a very nice area.

Try living in a less shitty city/state, I guess.

Where's the fridge? That thing is noisy and bad for your sleep.

Just live in a Google Fiber city, blazing fast Internet is all a hikki needs....

Try this

What is the average rent for a trailer in America?

Jesus Christ man I had a nice 2 bedroom apartment in Moline, IL while I was there (Furnished, at that) for $485 a month, and that's a major metropolitan area right on the Mississippi river. You're looking in the wrong places.

Those all sound fucking terrible, holy shit.

Just buy one for 5k

C U C K S H E D
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

The real question is why the fuck you would do it when you can pay a less than half that to split a house and have a yard and storage space and shit.

HOAs are the ultimate jewery.

>1200
>middle America

Wanna know how I know you're a big city cuck?

>buying a condo
>with an HOA
>bragging about it

you're bluepilled

live in a trailer park with the rest of your kind

You should come to Kansas City. Downtown has been filled by hipsters, so very few niggers, and the river side is full of brand new condos that are somewhat cheap.
If it's too expensive, then go to the Westport or Waldo district where I stayed in a cozy 2 br apt a couple years for 878/month. It's not far from downtown, maybe 10-15 miles by car on side streets, and 3-4 hour stroll.

I heard recently that area got Google fibre installed, so there's a good incentive.
Only drawback is hipsters.

>Quad Cities
>Major Metropolitan area

Top fucking Kek. Small town folk can be amusing.

lookin' good, Ben
is that the downstairs or upstairs?

Move to a smaller city surrounded by little farm towns in an "unpopular" state. I'm living in a 1 living room 1 bedroom apt right now that's $375 a month. Have to sacrifice the conveniences of large cities, but that's the only way you'll get dirt cheap prices.

>he forces his pet to pay rent

So basicly, problem isnt finding the apparment, but you being poor.

Also we have a scale model of a Spanish city built by a KKK member in the 20's in order to drive out niggers from that area(not far from westport area).

Can confirm. Live just down the street from Bumfuckistan. Two providers. One has shit all for dl speeds, crazy high prices, no data cap. Other has great speeds, fair prices, spotty service (don't expect more than an hour straight without a drop), 350GB/mo data cap. :(

I think this one is free

I've been sitting here for like 30 mins trying to decide which game I want to play and then I saw that image. Doorkickers it is. i fucking love Doorkickers.

why would a spanish city scare blacks?

>childless single men who masturbate to anime?

you belong in an SRO

9 bedrooms on a hallway that share a common kitchen and bathroom, a caretaker mops up the communal areas and a big male nurse will slap you around if you get out of line
that shit costs 100 a month

below that you pay by the night

>giving pets welfare
might as well be niggers

Because then he wouldn't have to travel 300 miles to work

bro you could have had acreage

>a studio apartment

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment for $680ish a month. And I split the rent with my gf so it comes out real cheap. I am in Alabama though and not some big fancy city.

Because it's owned by whites who can CC.

Or structure your life to where you don't have to commute to a job in a major city, unless you like the refugees that will be arriving soon

Where do you live? I'm in Chicago and I only pay $1000 for my 1-bed. Studio would be probably $800-900 around here.

sounds beautiful

costs 5-10k and lot fee depends but range between 75-650 a month, that covers sewage and water I think and then you pay electric on top of that, you could also buy some shit land in the middle of nowhere with access and pay 15-20K total and then you're just paying taxes probably 28 a month and likely no trash pickup and you have to dig your own well or have water trucked in catch rain water etc

Do people really pay for others mortgages?

I mean, renting seems like the biggest scam out there to me. You could buy a small house in a surrounding area of the city that will only add 10-15 mins to your commute but you will get an actual house, property for the amount you spend monthly on rent.

Get a remote job, it's the best thing ever.

Lmao studios in my city are like 1500$

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a small town in Iowa, paying roughly $200 a month.

>mfw I live off GI bill and am qualified for income based housing

Feels pretty good man. Live cheap as fuck with money in the bank, biding my time until I graduate to get a good job.

Wish I could, but it's not realistic. I'm not wasting the money on college, and even if I did, getting a job that could eventually become a telecommuting position would take so much time and money that I'd have wasted all the time I intended to save.

I'll be moving to the middle of nowhere and building a small house. Eventually, I hope to be totally self-employed.

nigger, I live in a $495/mo studio apt in the whitest neighborhood in Baltimore.

way to much grinding to do anything

2/10 would not play through 9 to 5 job for years upon years again

How doe

>It's not the perfect deal but it's a better deal than OP
It looks like shit.

depends on your situation. If you want to live somewhere for a year and don't want to worry about utilities, get an apartment.

Sure you can buy a house, spend some time fixing it, sell it three years later, but that's work.

Expen$ive to play too.
Also my region has pathetic ping rate with excessive Ching rate.

In order for me to buy a small house for the same amount of money I pay in rent monthly I would have to commute 2-3 hours each way to work. Every house in between there costs 450K+

I'd rather blend in in the big city

There's no better place to live as a NEET

this picture gives me weird feels

It's not that hard if you are a code monkey.

>paying this much money for a tiny flat
I'm starting to appreciate my country

This is the exact layout of my condo down south.

>whitest in Baltimore
>still black as midnight

Southern California. The ghetto areas you can find for 900 for a 200 sqf studio, but risk being shot, robbed, raped if a broad. 1200-1600 gets you an average apartment, nothing special.

All about location. Where I am getting anything resonable would add 40+ min to my commute not including traffic along the bottle neck road shit they call roads here.

You trade time, money, or security around metro areas and frankly time is always more valuable.

Nigga I live just outside Atlanta in a 1 bedroom and it's 700/month. It's ghetto as fuck but I know areas around here that are 900 and really nice for a 1 bedroom.

I agree. it is completely ridiculous. the cost of living has reached astronomical levels of absurdity.

In CT that is normal unless you live with stinky dirty spics or niggers.

nigga you live in Baltimore LOL

>no fridge
What the fuck is this trasvestism

>bathroom next to kitchen
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Apartments here in Long Island are $1200 for a studio and $1400 starting for a 1br ect, most are $1600 and up

I forgot to add, these are the ghetto areas, you are surrounded by niggers at these prices.

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at this comment

Extreme living on speed!

Yeah, but most trailer fags pay "lot rent" where they pay a monthly for the space their trailer sits on. This is what a " trailer park" is.

Some people just set a trailer on a plot of land, but these are not the majority of trailer trash. Although in some places, generally remote places, this is more common.

Once I did a refinance for a "5 wide" in Arizona that appraised for something retarded like 350k

And yes that means it was 5 trailers joined into a 4500 Sq ft monster trailer

That's a lot of trailer trash

Find a nice trailer park with mostly retired old people living there. I bought a trailer with cash and the neighborhood is friendly, low key and crime free. The section 8 apartments a few miles away is a revolving cop stop and I pay way less in lot fees and the price of my purchase than renting one of those places in the zoo.

Some city studios are being sold with no fucking kitchen. They have a small fridge and a microwave. Absolutely consumerism

Kek. My five bedroom house is 1300$

These are starting to look like layouts for campibg trailers.
Why not just move to a trailer park?

I live in a studio and find it quite cozy. Works well with my minimalist lifestyle. I feel i ave everything I need and am quite content. All this and for only $1530 a month!

What neighborhood?

>fully PvP
That's a damn lie

Your apartment looks like utter shit