Mutation is to adapt to best survive any situation

>mutation is to adapt to best survive any situation
>is a black guy in the 60s in the United States

This has never been the case in X-men ever, there have been mutants that have zero advantageous powers

>x-men are a parallel for lgbt people
>lgbt people are mutants

stupid frogposter

>first one killed

>This has never been the case in X-men ever,

It was in the movie. So you are wrong.

Scientifically speaking they are

he had the coolest power too

Darwin's mutation is literally that his body changes to adapt to any situation.

He dunks his head in water and he grows gills, he gets night vision in the dark, etc...

How much legal trouble would you REALLY be in over killing that person? Two years at worst. Most people would secretly be thankful.

Although most likely true there is still much more research that needs to be done to make that conclusion

So Magneto WAS fucking Xavier after all

All life on Earth is a mutant. There is no trace of the original single cell life form.

Oh hey didn't he play that nigger on The Black List?

>supposedly can adapt to survive
>doesn't adapt to have the same power as Shaw

pathetic

You mean one of the best character beside Red? Yes

All life is not mutant, once a beneficial gene mutation take's hold and is established in a population the organism isn't considered a mutant for carrying that gene

Was that ever a question?

>ADAPT TO THIS
Why didn't he?

Horrible misuse of an interesting character

He was, how you say, inferior.

>Adapt to this
>There is no reason why he can't, but he can't

Just like how you used to have a dick, but now you're a girl

>can adapt to survive
>doesnt grow wings to fly the fuck out of there

???

We do tend to accumulate mutations in our dna codon triplets, though
Most are useless cause they code for the same shit anyway, others are not and that's how you get food intolerances at best and serious pathologies at worst.

Yeah, my dick fell off in your mom

He died because there was nothing he could adapt to.

Why didn't he turn into copper so the energy would be grounded and not effect him?

I think something similar happened in the comics, and he adapted by abandoning his physical form and becoming pure energy. So he probably did the same in the movie and the only reason we don't see him again is cause he's on a completely different plane of existence.

How would he adapt to Sup Forums?

This nigger does not get Naruto at all, the main motif of Naruto is that work conquers all, and you can only achieve success through power of the will (and nepotism)

>kills the most interesting and likable new mutant first

>kill the one mutant with the only cool powers immediately

first class was shit

Because Kevin Bacon was a level 5 mutant with advanced mutagenics, Darwin was only a level 2 mutant with witnessed status.

Except mutants are born mutants, unlike cockfags

In the comic he was a white boi nerd that eventually became energy

>mutation is to adapt to best survive any situation
>is a black guy in the 2010s in a Hollywood movie
I don't see the problem here.

I always wonder how the scripts for these things read. Do they all sound like shitty children's books like HP?
>He makes a laser ball of energy, but then it warps into this thing that looks kinda like a snake and it wraps around and then it starts to make light and then he puts it in his mouth and says "nothing personnel kid, but adapt to this hue hue hue" and then cracks appear on Darwin's face from the energy and it's white now not red and then he blows up"

This was true until naruto turned out to be the hero of prophecy and rock lee who was literally only hard work never got anywhere and could never get to the level of the 'geniuses'.

>Should have just adapted to "adapt to this." by taking on a form made of energy or regnerating
>Instead dies like a chump

I wish he killed that retard screaming one instead or Mystique.

It's because Black skin is better VS the sun dumbass

His powers in the comics literally include turning into energy, too

by growing cunny

That was only after a gay guy did the movie franchise. For 40 years they were supposed to be black. Xavier was MLK and Magneto was Malcolm X.

don't talk like you know me, faggot. i may have lost my penis, but i'm still a male

the actor portraying him was black, therefore he had to die first, it's a secret rule in hollywood

I know. such a fucking waste of a character.
>"I can survive/adapt to anything!"
>"Cool!"
>Dies to show how powerful the villain is.

He'd go braindead.
Only vegetables are truly immune to shitposting.

He would become a fat Mexican obsessed with Batman v Superman.

His real power is scaring white people by not dying

he's develop autism and severe social anxiety

IMO X-Men First Class is better than every MCU movie

It's better than any X-men movie for sure.

How do you tell what level they are?

Uh, sorry buddy, mutants aren't real. That guys powers are special effects

>they were supposed to be black
>mostly white people
What did Stan Lee mean by this?

It meant he's a Jew selling an allegory to white people using their own.

Is it true white women have melanin receptors in their vagina?

black people are the peak of evolution

>mutants aren't real

Ok, science fags, answer me this: could we actually have people born with powers? If not, why? Too extreme?

yeah white men have them in their ass too. that's why they're so gay

>days of future past was about jlaw mystique instead of this cool as fuck nigga.
We are truly in the worst timeline possible.

No, because biological bodies are crap. Wait until we can upload minds into robot bodies.

>could we actually have people born with powers?
Not if you mean motherfuckers who would make the varsity x-men team, but yeah there are weird mutations, genetic and developmental disorders that give people the ability to have perfect memory of everything, to never sleep, faster reflexes, lower electrical conductivity, and things like that, but it's pretty mundane.
There is the evolutionary theory of punctuated equilibrium, which says things usually stay pretty even in populations, except for occasional sporadic rises of speciation.
And there are lateral exchanges of genetic material across species by viruses (a coding error in the virus means it copies a little bit of specie's A's genetic code in its own, when that strain gets to species B another coding error gives the host genetic information from the virus and species A).

It's always bugged me that Sup Forums likes the X-Men movies when they're blatant Jew propaganda.

The 60s and shit weren't really racist
Like at all.

You just hear about a handful of tiny little bumfuck encounters and those are the ones that get written down in 9th grade history books and have Gene Hackman movies on

upboated

>the civil rights movement
>a handful of tiny little bumfuck encounters
american education ftw

>not working with the sun ;^)

You act like it was some thing where 1 person was going against 100
In reality it was 30 people going against 1

>and it's white now not red

Kek, that's totally how those deviant-art tier fanfics/writing goes.

>and he had white angel wings, but then when he went super sonic his wings turned gold, but his eyes turned white instead of blue, but he flew instead of ran now, and his scars healed when he went super so that's why he doesn't have scars now (that's why I don't draw scars now, stop PMing me why he doesn't have scars).

Makes sense to me. Upvoted.

ok youre pretty funny guy you can stay

also this nigga supposed to be literally incapable of dying

Whatever you say Mr. D- in history.

(((History)))

Like fucking clockwork!

Amirite guys?

>tfw I'm not sure if you're making a lynching joke or telling OP to kill himself

Has anyone actually done in a cringeworthy anime fag? What happened afterwards? They commit suicide often enough and everyone pretends to be sad...

that's not what mutation is

He could turn into the villain who could absorb energy

should've had that fairy bitch die to bacon's character

she was literally just filler for the end scenes, she had literally no impact, only for banshee and whatshisface that's brother to cyclops fight that stupid fairy bitch

should've had them dealt with tornado instead

Even that was bs, it was just a way for writers to make new super hero's with an easy explanation, "they were born with a mutation"