Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Have you ever been around children for more than a couple of minutes?

Whatever he has, is the opposite of autism.

He is actually very open with people, and quick to make friendship.

He is based on Skyler, so he has whatever Skyler has.

where do you think you are? this board is full of children

If anyone has autism, it's Jeff. Source:Am Autist

Jeff and Clarence are two sides of the same autistic coin, with Sumo serving as comic relief.

Ni

Sucks this show is cancelled.

(Animation Guild didn't have it on their list of shows currently in production and it's not renewed past the current season)

Whoa, nice design. Art like this shows me how much talent you need to make it in this industry.

They were doing voice records just this month though and season 2 was greenlit forever ago, doesn't make sense that they'd still be recording dialogue for whole episodes that are part of season 2 still
Also CN's been pretty quiet on all renewal fronts recently, the future of a number of shows is ambiguous currently

You have a shit understanding of art

He isn't autism. Atleast he is outgoing more than Sup Forums's no-lifer.

this show was fucking great

>was
It's back next month, there's at least 26 more episodes

So you're saying I might be able to get my show on CN?

This is the best gift I got this year

No it's just some kid having fun, if you want to put a disease on him, the word "retarded" is more appropriated but i think this is exaggeration.
do you know the real definition of autism? because really Clarence's behavior doesn't correspond to that, he's actually extremely social.

he's socially retarded but not antisocial. he's more of an adhd retard if anything.

For me, it's just a kid who like having fun, but according to XXIth century people, having imagination even being a kid is now autism or retardation, long live the post-9/11 world!!!

great depression everydays!!! be pessimistic and fucking serious dude!! why you are smiling? this is childish! stop smiling! behave like normal people!!! with MUH JOB and MUH POLITICS N SHEIT!

Everytime i watched this it felt like a modern, dumbed down version of Hey Arnold!

>Hey Arnold

dude, no

not even close. clarence makes you laugh every now and again

It's way more surreal and actually has much more realistic portrayals of children as far as dialogue and writing goes.
Hey Arnold indeed had more drama and depth and while some of that was fitting, about family conflict and such, a lot of it was sort of teen drama that was way beyond the age group they were supposed to be in.
Clarence kids talk more like real kids. And it's generally a lighter and more freeformly comedic show. There's glimpses of depth though, the characters are all pretty developed at this point. Best part of the show is probably how unpredictable a lot of the writing is. Many plots are completely original or follow a very unusual path

Watching it reminds me of what it was like to be a child.

>not even close. clarence makes you laugh every now and again

Ah, i get it. You're one of those memers that thinks every episode of Hey Arnold was a deep depressing life drama with no jokes in it.

Different guy, but I'm not saying Hey Arnold wasn't funny, it's just more in the mold of something like early Simpsons, which was usually pretty heavy on plot and had the jokes sprinkled in within that, usually with a standard structure with acts and conflict.
With Clarence the jokes are much more the main focus (they shape the plot), and a lot of the time the stakes are pretty low or not there at all, it can just be the kids having fun doing something. Also the general sensibility is more weird and modern, Hey Arnold's comedic style is just sort of like an old kids' show. Nothing wrong with that, but one'll potentially have more appeal over the other to different people.

no, i think it was just boring and dry