Alright Sup Forums, what was your favorite episode of Samurai Jack?

Alright Sup Forums, what was your favorite episode of Samurai Jack?

Jack vs Aku

Jack and the Ultra Robots.

Jack and the bounty hunters. Like the Russian guy, that southern gentleman, the warrior princess, those Chinese cat warriors. Yeah. Cool.

That episode honest to god felt like a Tarantino movie.

any episode predominantly starring aku because im a huge gay
that said, in no particular order:

the first three episodes
aku's fairy tales
jack vs aku
the birth of evil

Jack vs the bounty hunters episode obviously:
Lulu...sweet thing...

My nigga. It's been about 10 years since I watched that episode and still gets me. I find myself thinking that phrase from time to time.

Also,I think "Jack and the Three Blind Archers" is a fine episode two, together with "Jack and the Lava Monster".

Yeah, dude. Watching those episodes as a kid and watching them now, I still love it. This thread made me go back and download the Bounty Hunters ep and I'm watching it now.

Can't wait for the continuation of the series on Adult Swim man

Jack versus Demongo the Soul Collector

It's always fun when Jack faces a collective of the enemies he's made of the course of his quest. The story gets better as he becomes more famous throughout Akus future

SJ is literally the only cartoon that has everyone on Sup Forums actually agreeing with each other about how good it was.

Based Genndy gets the best of us all.

That one where he was tracking down that thing that would let him go back in time, but then he had to fight that bad guy, so he ended up almost going back but didn't.

Genndy is the animation industry's version of Tarantino, that dude is a fucking genius.

Jack and the Lava Monster
A warrior cursed with eternal life begs Jack to slay him in combat so he may join his family in the afterlife. In his dying moments the warrior manages to say "Thank you... my friend."

It's not even supposed to be a heavily story driven show, the plot is just there as a way to introduce different stories in different settings.

The one where he fucks up some robots and the evil gremlin laughs

>"t-the setup for each episode was the same which means its bad"
uh oh, user is trying to be a contrarian

I have too many to just name one.
Tales of X9
All the Scotsman episodes
Aku's fairy tales
Jack Tales
Jack and the Zombies
Jack and the Haunted House
Birth of Evil
Princess and the Bounty Hunters.

I could go on but those I remember most.

I miss the 90s

Any answer other than the rave episode is fucking wrong.

It's hard to narrow it down, and a lot of my favorites have been brought up already, but I want to add Jack and the Gangsters. Which I'm pretty sure was just an excuse to put him in a suit.

Mah nigga, i always remember this episode, those scenes of the destroyed cities and the final battle are just so good.

Jack and the four seasons

That was pretty cool.

Reminder thAt aku is a huge faggots who can shapeshift, he also had Little abominations that crawled from his small nuttsack.

Jack and the Rave
The Aku Infection
Jack and the Zombies
It's hard to choose a top three.

>Image

Jack and the Four Seasons of Death*

It just had so much atmosphere.

It will always be Jack and the Three Blind Archers

How has no one mentioned the jump good episode yet?

because there are so many good ones.

As far as it goes for the best fighting scenes it's easily Jack vs Ultrabots, everything was perfect, the different weapons, the destroyed cities and villages, and that ending man. Also Jack vs Guardian, that blue invulnerable Morpheus is dope.

Thats too easy, almost all of them are good enough to qualify as a favorite. The real question is

Which episode didnt you like?

I didnt like the mecha episode

That better be how the adult swim jack looks at the end

It would be a good homage.
But with all the redesigns on the horizon I doubt it will happen.

Samurai vs. Ninja

>Everything the frost giants do to make their weapon and choose their champion
>Jack beats the champion and destroys the weapon in the space of an instant
I loved it

I rewatched it recently, excellent episode.

It was weird as fuck considering i couldnt stop thinking about sun horse during the fourth season

Sun horse?

Something everyone just HAS to bring up.

Man, what rock are you under?

Theyre both white and have flowing polychromatic hair.

In otherwords they look similar

The one where Jack gets chased by those lion hunters

>un
>believable

I wish we saw more "small group of super elite badguys" rather than say One big bad guy, or Lots of little fragile minions in movies and stuff.

The right one apparently.

Came here to post this

No pacifier/10 whoever made that art should kill themselves.

The episode were aka tricks jack by shape shifting into the form of a woman will always be my goat episode

Was gonna mention these two