youtube.com/watch?v=b2FuZKth-TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

CHAOSH

First for Jon is a child killer.

>Carcosa

First for SHABBOSHE

xth for leaked episodes

Holy shit, Jon actually killed Olly? Why does the show try so hard to be edgy?

consequences

rains of castamere is a stupid fucking song

was it autism?

I understand not having memorized every single location, but do normies really not understand the rough relative positions of major places like Kings Landing, Winterfell, Dragonstone, Casterley Rock? Do they honestly not grasp the scale of Westeros? I'm astounded that the writers are being so lazy and getting away with it. Characters teleporting everywhere, nonsensical timeline car crash, white walkers taking their sweet damned time to reach the wall ...

Mamelukes ruled Egypt by killing their wife and then ruling in her stead
Bitch was cray cray
Also that's why Saladin may have been Circasain or Kurdish

castlefu

Fuck off.

15th for leaked episodes

DAILY REMINDER THAT EITHER

1. Jon ceased to be Lord Commander of the Night's Watch upon death, it which case this was an illegal killing he had no authority to carry out.
OR
2. Jon remained Lord Commander after dying and being resurrected, in which case he did have the authority to execute Olly BUT he is therefore a deserter from the Night's Watch.

>"STANNIS MY KING, ALLY WITH-"
>"no."
>"RENLY-"
>"no."
>"ROBB-"
>"no."
>"MARRY SHIREEN TO-"
>"no."
>"MAKE PEACE WITH-"
>"no."
>"BLOOD MAGIC?"
>"YES."

Brat detected, I hope your get hanged as well

From that angle it kind of looks like The Arsenal

Can't wait for the EMOTIONAL scene where Sam has to kill Wight Olly

Will Jon carry on Stannis's legacy, banning brothels and ridding the land of degeneracy?

Jon is exempt from all laws because he is dead.

pretty sure they burn the dead in castle black

>1 month to travel from London to edngburgh if going at court speeds, >should now take a year now westeros is a continent

Well Jon is King in the North so it wouldn't really matter if he was a deserter.

>hands over reigns to his second best friend rather than electing a new one from the 30 or so nightswatch which will guard the whole of westeros from eight walkers

kill yourself

My home is literally The North. Paddy's can get fucked.

You don't watch the show? But you knew Olly's name?

>castles

If they made something like the Walking Dead set in Europe, castles should be the strongholds and they could continue life almost as same as in the Middle Ages. makes you think

Personally I think it's meant to keep you guessing. I think none fulfill all of it so far but any could come to, either through development of discoveries of lineage. Though I would be ok with a "twist" where all the visions on the fire and all that is just someone messing with people, using the priests for it's own agenda.

I hate when they play that shit.

or maybe he's a special case to whom the rules can't be strictly applied because he died and came back to life, which is a bit of an uncommon occurrence

What are the odds they gave Stannis's one last great moment to Jon in the "Battle of the Bastards"? Battle of the Bastards does seem like a name GRRM would come up with before D&D.

I think I've watched until the third episode of season 4 or something. Whenever it started to get really bad, worse than season 2.

You don't have to watch the show to know a character's name...

AND HARRENHAL

Someone post the leaked gif of Arya vs. Brienne pls.

3. laws still apply weather you're alive or dead

Why all the show haters? After watching every episode for 7 years straight aren't you willing to accept the show is at least engaging? How bitter are you really?

I mean the slaves overtaking the Empire specifically. Unsullied could always train more Unsullied and have an Eternal Eunuch Empire, which seems to be right up George "Rail Road" Martin's alley.

And using a meme from an episode you never saw. This is fishy. Not that it's any of my business.
Usually it's Jon Snow or Joffrey tho

fuck me, it was mentioned in an episode after that whitewalker attacked Jeor. also didn't they burn aemon?

Except desertion is punished by execution. Stannis showed us that one good deed does not wash away the bad. They are keeping him being resurrected a secret, so everyone should think he should be executed.

I hated the show since episode 1

And yet here you are

we hate everything in Sup Forums, especially the things we love

The only Burning I remember is the king beyond the wall, Mance Rayder
But 20 good men can stop the bad guys being a threat

And they mentioned that the guy that died at Craster's keep smelled like bacon as they burned him.

>what is dead may never die
>but rises harder and stronger
iron islands over run with dead squibs confirmed

It was amazing in the first few seasons when it seemed like a full universe, now we have shit being deleted and changed and combined based on D&D playing favorites and counting pennies. Pretty much it triggers every bit of autism from most people who have read the books. I mean we all agree that AFFC and ADWD were subpar compared to the earlier books but it still had more interesting characters and cool shit than they've done the last two or three seasons.

Oh and everything is brown black and gray

>Tfw you realize how similar Stannis and Dany are

Stannis and Dany both value their lower class servants. Dany and her ex-slaves / mercs vs Stannis and Davos / Melisandre

Both, in the beginning atleast, never particularly wanted to rule, but felt that they were entitled to Westeros' throne

Both may have been responsible for the death of their brothers (Stannis may have created the shadow that killed Renly, Dany allows Drogo to murder her brother with molten gold)

Both use dishonourable means to win battles (Stannis had Courtney Penrose murdered, Dany attacks a mercenary company, I don't remember one, with their pants down while they were considering an offer she made to them)

Both use religion as a political weapon (Stannis and Melisdanre vs Dany and the Graces of Mereen)

Both married hairy ugly spouses

Neither are particularly potent (sexually, Stannis produced a girl and that's all, Dany produced a stillborn)

Why don't you post it you fucking idiot?

Why are all the cutest characters dead?

Who wins /got/?

Ramsay and 20 good men?

Or Bron and 10 good men?

Ramsay is shirtless and Bronn gets Bad Poosi if he wins

yeah I am, do we got a fucking problem?

Well how else would Euron be immune to the snakes venom

GIVE LEAK
KAEL EVIG

The first Jon/Dany scene was kind of shit but this second one was much better

I stopped watching the show in S4, how bad did it get after?

>has tp ability
>magnificent banter
>btfo sneks and Theon the tranny
>has masculine beard, showing he truly is the manliest of men in the 7 kingdoms

He is truly /ourguy/

Why is Bronn impregnating bitches, Greyworm and his ten good men do that

I jsut want them to fug

Dany is at her worst when she holds court and Emilia tries to act regal. More personal scenes with just one other person always go better.

Faegon is copper, Dany is bronze, Jon Snuhgaryen is iron

>jaime at the fingers and cersei at the neck

>Neither of them look each other in the eye
Was it autism or just a ham-fisted way to develop their inevitable awful romance?

youtube.com/watch?v=b2FuZKth-TM

BRAVO DND

LEAKS FROM NEXT EPISODE! DON'T READ THIS!

JON
Daenerys, The Winds of Winter is coming. We are a Song of Ice and Fire.

DAENERYS
Come Dance of Dragons with me and engage in a Clash of Kings.

JON
If we Storm of Swords against Cersei we will become a Feast of Crows from the undead.

DAENERYS
But we must win the Game of Thrones.

JON
But I have A Dream of Spring.

STONE MAN

>Posts immediately above and below Stone man now have grayscale, as well as all subsequent posts.
>Only a dubs post can stop the spread.
>If Stone Man gets dubs, the entire thread is infected no matter what.
>If Stone Man gets trips, nothing anyone says in the thread is true.
>In all instances,except for when Stone Man gets trips, the dubs post that stops/would have stopped the spread of grayscale is the word of The Seven and absolute truth. If Stone Man has trips than those posts are a lie.

Olly was a minor character that wasn't a meme or anything. If you know he name without watching the show, it's oddly coincidental. And I don't believe in coincidences.

I SHABBOSE DUBS ARE OFF THE THABLE ASH WHELL

>tfw the smartest, wisest and smugest men in westeris is going to be killed by two underage girls.
At this point watching this show is just watching a slow trainwreck.

I didn't save it you fucking donut.

I thought she did good as a presumptuous cunt in the scene with Jon. Jon did good as well, they obviously meant for him to be awkward with Davos talking for him when important. Went better than I ever could have expected from their first meeting written by D&D.

what does it mean?

She's below the Twins and Jamie is in the Narrow Sea.

Why doesn't Jaime have a buckler made to put on his right wrist? Literally free shield

SOMEONE answer this with a thought out response, I'll wait

then go fucking save it you dumb piece of shit. literally the stupidest person in this thread.

The Thenn scene with him and his mother's 'taters became a meme iirc.

This thread is fukt.

GRRM did this on purpose, D&D never got it or more likely outright rejected it so Stannis was evil and Dany was good.

Are the Stormlands and Storm's End even denoted on there? Doesn't look like it, though Storm's End is represented by a fairly average looking castle.

Who /Sorrows/ here?

speaking of ollie, did ygriette partake in eating his parents?

Jaimie will just fucking bludgeon her to death with his gold hand.

I hope this is not real.

Nah, I don't feel like it.

>Both married hairy ugly spouses

I think he does in the books actually

In the book, dumbo.

>Are the Stormlands and Storm's End even denoted on there?

>Dnd forgets Stormlands exist in show
>artist forgets Stormlands exist in show

Pottery

>Khal Drogo
>ugly

Kill yourself.