Not my problem, shit head. fuck off

not my problem, shit head. fuck off.

Nice. They die either way.

Thanks Obama

someone is angry

War is hell

Maybe we can send all the refugees to Australia?

Someone phone Obama, OP says he'll accept them all.

No use crying over spilt muslets.

Looks like we can't solve this oh well

Maybe Obama should stop supporting the rebels then and begin joint operations with Russia against them.

>Children

Yeah, he totally had the choice to be bombed, and he totally had the choice to be dragged on a cardboard raft by his ass backwards mudslime parents. If only his parents werent stuck in the 12th century he might have had a choice. Instead he is an innocent victim of islam, and will grow up to produce victims of his own.

This activated my neurons. I have now seen the light, I am now a #cruzmissile.

Russia is causing this, dumb fuck

>if you stay you survive
>if you leave you die
I'm gonna have to go with leave for all the syrian children.

nice

This. Fuck Russia. I'm sick of Russian proxy fags shilling for Trump.

AND WHY DON'T WE HELP THEM THEN???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, now.. keep building that wall jose

> choices for skyrim children
wut

- if you stay
- if your father abandon you in the water

Maybe they shouldn't have tried to violent over throw their government and incite a civil war.

How? Who is training "moderate" rebels? Some of who defect to ISIS later?

Neither of those should be the end result, yet, because of our current administrations failure to act, it is.

They created a power vacuum by 1. Removing substantial amounts of troops from iraq 2. Releasing a known terrorist leader 3. Fueling an armed rebellion right across the border, then blaming it on global warming.

The correct response would be to eliminate is is, cooperate with syria/Russia, and create secure shelter zones so actual refugees have locations in which they aren't faced with leaving their country or dying in a warzone.

The one on the left lived, and the one on the right died, so the choice is easy

Why don't we just cut the middleman out then?

>if you let them in

>if you stay in Syria

>if your father drags you from Turkey into a cheap raft to Australia for free healthcare

>shilling
Yes, that's exactly what this is, now go away Shilldawg.

Sage this thread.

c hecked

Literally this.

CENTRAL Australia.

Innocent people get killed in war

It has been happening since the dawn of time

No one party caused this conflict, it's the result of an incredibly complex geopolitical climate

Just keep on your island in the corner of the world playing with kangaroos and surfing or whatever the fuck it is you do

>if you stay you sit in an orange chair
Wow really makes you fucking think senpai

Oh no, he can do the same thing! Quick, someone call him a racist... you... homophobe!

...Damn it, I messed it up!

Maybe if the 2 million fighting age, able bodied men didn't desert their country and actually got their act together to fight ISIS, foreign states wouldn't have to.

But that's the problem: These savages have nothing to fight for. They can't get behind the common goal of liberty and justice for all, because they don't give a fuck about liberty and justice. All they want is oppression through islam and gibsmedat based on the fact, that they feel superior for being a mosloid.

So their children and wifes are fucked. Tough luck. If you ask me, every woman in an islamic country that doesn't cut her ovaries out, can't expect anything. Let these savages die out. Fuck 'em all.

I don't care

Why don't you have the Syrian refugees live with you? I'm sure you have a spare room or two to let a family of them live with you. You don't want to disappoint the children OP... do you?

W-WHAT? I DIDN'T SAY THAT DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY

So if you stay you sit in a comfy orange chair?
Comfy.

Fuck off kraut

I propose we just start reporting germans as illegal content (since they have contributed to genocide more than any nation on earth, whether it's blacks, jews, and now whites).

please remember to report any kraut you see

checked and also I agree

I don't care about the touching photos, I am inclined to believe they might be fake or at least being pushed to drive for sympathy.

I also agree with this
fuck krauts
how dare they caused ww2

> Europe is overrun by war and destruction
> They fight to defend their countries
> Africa is overrun by war and destruction
> hurr let's flee

The eternal aussie.

Kid in the chair isn't dead, just got blown up a Lil bit.

Europe had nowhere better to run.

WAH MY VAGINA HURTS

WAH WHY AM I FAT

WAHHHHHH

Why are you trying to force this new kid meme? It's just a kid with some dust on him. You media shills are trying to create a story here. Literally nobody is talking about this photo irl, but we need 4 threads about it? Fuck off.

Choices for Europeans

If you let them in
If you don't

you alright mate?

technically the kid who stayed is alive at least.