Whats up with nogs behaving differently depending on the area?

Whats up with nogs behaving differently depending on the area?

>move from florida to georgia
>florida nigs are 90% nigger
>all uneducated criminals
>lived there my whole life and never met one that wasnt
>move about 40 minutes from atlanta
>see town is filled with nogs
>ohno.jpg
>go to local fedex
>all niggers behind the counter
>fug
>but all are extremely polite
>a guy in a suit in tie there
>another getting his sons bachelors in science degree enlarged

>stop by chinese food restaraunt
>FILLED WITH NIGS
>HEREWEGO
>but no
>hold door open for me
>say please and thank you
>no screaming or yelling
>i didnt even see one in typical nog gear
>all just behaving like normal people

>then decide to visit atlanta
>Complete and utter shit hole
>almost detroit tier bad
>abandoned buildings and saggy pants nogs all over
>ratty ass women all hanging on street corners
>whatishappening

Why is this Sup Forums? Is it in the air or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

creators.com/read/ethnically-speaking-larry-meeks/01/11/black-students-who-are-afraid-of-acting-white
youtube.com/watch?v=k2YGLGhG4jg
youtube.com/watch?v=WvCVVfY8oYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in the Waterâ„¢.

I live in Atlanta and this is accurate. In our case, I believe there is a massive percentage of black people and the more intelligent ones have enough money to live in the suburbs.

>Whats up with nogs behaving differently depending on the area?

They behave differently based on income you idiot. Rich niggers are basically Uncle Toms who have abandoned their nigger ways and become "Oreos" to the black community.

nogs who act up out in the country would get strung up so they learned to behave.

New pharmacy manager is a black guy from Mississippi. Pretty nice guy, which is a shame because northern St. Louis is a shithole that is in desperate need of right-wing death squads to march in and purge the area

Im currently in the stockbridge area and everyone is so polite. The fedex guy didnt even bother charging me for the 3 measly copies i needed since their machine had broke on me. He just waved it off and wished me a good day.

Im fucking floored, honestly. Ive never encountered this in florida.

different dominating cultures play a good role.

when you make your way out of the inner city its an all around upgrade right off the bat. Those blacks whether they are 1st gen out or 2nd simply removed themselves from the shitty environment that is part of the triangle of social upbringing.

The smart ones escaped the ghetto long ago.

Because there are more blacks here, there is a greater chance for them to be of higher quality. Still, as you found by venturing into the ghetto we call a city, the majority are urban-dwelling gorillas.

The dominant culture for blacks , especially inner city blacks, is Southern black redneck culture.

This is the shitty culture that is defended when it should be eradicated like a toxic cyst

Read

Black red necks white Liberals by Thomas Sowell

>Whats up with nogs behaving differently depending on the area?
Whats up with people behaving differently depending on a lot of sociopolitical variables?
are you stupid user?

Also, I'm moving to a far-off country in a week and will finally be free from these city monkeys. Free at last! I will not be missing their shouting or chest-beating.

>NIDF
I can't believe it's real

Perhaps for the same reasons white people behave differently depending on the area?
A white man in West Virginia is a hick who fucks his sister. A white man in Virginia is a southern gentleman.

Very true. Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis black populations ballooned when people left plantations, and even a generation later, up until Jim Crowe era.

It's literally just cultural, the more they feel an association to hip hop stars, the more likely single mothers are, the more likely their make role model and thus what builds their idea of how men act or the appropriate culture is some form of street nigger.

Meanwhile a middle class suburb in Atlanta (I thought Atlanta was "bad"?) and a young black boys male role model is more likely to be his own father. It only takes 2/3 generations and they're fine.

Planned parenthood actually prevents this is the worst way. Fewer unplanned children, fewer single mothers, fewer black people that literally earn the title nigger.

> VA
> southern gentleman

Use a real Dixie state, pic related is how far back you gotta go for above now.

It's cultural. Basically they pull each other down in a real-life example of crab mentality in these big cities or places with a higher concentration of low income blacks. They teach each other that if you try to educate yourself, get a job that doesn't suck shit, or otherwise escape the cycle and make something of yourself, you're "betraying your kind," or something. "You acting white," they say. "You an uncle tom."

They actively destroy each other in these places. It's so ingrained in them from birth that there's almost no hope of escape without becoming an outcast.

On the other hand, other places don't have that nigger culture and lo and behold, those blacks are able to behave like people instead of animals.

I live in fucking Minnesota so I have no clue. But I always felt that small town blacks were way better than inner city blacks. Is this true?

Don't kid yourself and never relax. They're the same everywhere. I've been all over this country and the only ones who are different are educated Africans of recent immigration. And even around them don't relax because all blacks are ticking time bombs predisposed to baseness. All of them, even the decent ones. The mulattos can go either way depending on which temperament they've inherited. They can be even more dangerous in fact like wolfdogs.

Niggers nig everywhere there are niggers. Everywhere. This is a fact.

I started listening to black rednecks and white liberals on tape, but I quit for some reason.

I don't know how much of his history is correct, but from what I heard it was 10/10.His explanation of why the south east is so backwards sounds pretty spot on to me.

Maybe I should have said why the southeast WAS so backwards.

The south seems to have pretty much caught up with the north since then.

This kind of culture.

creators.com/read/ethnically-speaking-larry-meeks/01/11/black-students-who-are-afraid-of-acting-white

red pill philosophy pls go

>income leads to behavior
>NOTHING IS GENETICS EVERYTHING HAS AN EXPLANATION IT CANT BE GENETICS NOPE NOPE ILL TAKE ANY EXCUSE

or maybe those on the higher end of the negro bell curve were smart enough to leave the democrat vote plantation and get a job with suburban whitey

the best possible thing we could do for the "black community" is give those who are smart enough a chance to honestly work their way out and after that take every nigger left in the rotten inner cities and deport them to Liberia

after that spread them out and fully integrate them, smart black people are cool as fuck, its the dumb ones and their sub culture that drag them all down

I smoked weed in SF at a concert with a black guy from Atlanta and he was complaining to me about how stupid black people are in California compared to Georgia.

Florida is also america's australia, so remember it's packed with crims and madmen. Just look at Orlando

Lol Orlando really is an amalgamation of fucked up shit. I love it.

Blacks vs Niggers.

Can't say I can ever remember meeting a white guy who didn't have some sort of animal in them. Most can keep it in check. A ticking time bomb that may never go off. Everyone is just a few bad days away from going completely insane. Lose you girl, your job, and your home in the course of a day or two and the stress would have you making some pretty fucked up decisions. I've only ever met one guy who could still get on alright after some shit like that, but he was a fucking animal for other reasons. Great guy, that one was. Totally degenerate though.

That Guy T
youtube.com/watch?v=k2YGLGhG4jg

Thetruthdamit
youtube.com/watch?v=WvCVVfY8oYI

Black people are great.
Niggers need to be extinct.

I dont know, if I grew up in a high crime high population density high drug use high unemployment area constantly patrolled by armed underpaid and terrofied people who barely speak your language I too would be a wreck of a human being.

Bartow niggers are either actual niggers, or just blacks, Kennesaw niggers are okay, Woodstock niggers okay, south Georgia niggers are non-existent, Atlanta obviously is niggerkingdom