This episode really jumped the shark, I didn't laugh at all

This episode really jumped the shark, I didn't laugh at all.

How would they end up there? Didn't they say time travel was too complicated? How is there another point in the galaxy that has humans and also has them in a post nuclear apocalypse state?
/ Women Writers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCkEg8ulq4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reason why it's taken so long for Season 3 to air is because the writers ran out of good ideas, so I'm hardly surprised the new episode sucked

>tfw R&M always sucked and fanboys are finally starting to see it.

They jump the shark all the time. Introducing the council of ricks and having them involved heavily off the bat, as well as the evil morty was just a bit much for season one. Then killing them all at the start of season 3, they've blown their load in terms of ideas and it was already showing in season 2.

>time travel

It's interdimensional, you lepton

oh is that why you faggots stopped shilling this show suddenly?

i watched entire series only funny episode was the meesee episode, hilarious af , rest are all garbage, especially that "ha ha we'll sit infront of a tv and just say random shitty shows over and over" for the fucking 2nd time

I honestly and unironically cannot wait for the pickle rick episode. Its not even out and I can already tell that it will change television for ever. Hear me out. We've all seen and heard autistic R&M fans and haters talk about high IQs and hard to get jokes, but here we are presented with pickle rick. The episode is called pickle rick and focuses on rick as a pickle. A joke so incredibly not intellectual and very clearly low-brow Sup Forums circa-2006 lolrandum XD for "I just turned myself into a pickle for teh lulz" tier humor. Some of you newfags and younguns probably weren't around for this, but shit like pickle rick was unheard of in popular culture. The only place you'd find stuff like that was somethingawful, ebaumsworld, Sup Forums, ytmnd, etc. etc. Basically, Pickle Rick (both the joke and the episode of Rick and Morty) exists for the sole purpose of putting the internet (both fans and haters) in its place. Nobody thinks this joke is funny. Their writers didn't and the audience very clearly doesn't. Its a reminder of where it all came from and a stern warning from the creators to the fans to stop being pretentious turbonerds.

GOD'S

thats now how dimensions work, tihkn you're thinking about multiverse hypothesis

unless they are lying, they both hopped dimensions and traveled through time in that episode.

I think Pickle Rick is funny

*BURP*

I mean it's not really new ground, we already had the memory parasite episode

then you are probably a grounded and rational person. Get out of Sup Forums before its too late. This place isn't safe for your mental state any more and hasn't been for just shy of a decade.

It will be this generations Fonzie Shark Jump.

>tfw loved the episode
>tfw laughed out loud when robot morty tried to gain sentience but was denied
not sure why it gets hate

You contrarian faggots sure have high expectations for a cartoon show you claim to hate

just wait until the public perception of season 3 mirror's Sup Forums's, then i can guarantee Sup Forums going on and on about how underrated it is

they aren't contrarians, they're just trolls. They see something that's easy to make fun of, derive (you)s, and bait people and they jump on it.

I really like the show, but I've never found it funny. I just like sci-fi TV shows.

Comedy isn't the show's strength and it never was.

it's really more like a 1:10 troll:angry ratio here. more genuine here than Sup Forums at least, christ

The sound of interdenominational television is the sound of scraping at the bottom of the barrel.
youtube.com/watch?v=WCkEg8ulq4s

didnt the creator get his start on something awful or some shit?

you talk like a gigantic fag my dude

>my dude
go be passive aggressive on leftbook

it's another dimension fuckface

Not an argument.

Oh, you are just angry it was written by a woman.

Yeah, unlike
>you talk like a gigantic fag my dude

>another thread about R&M despite it being Reddit
>Another thread shitty thread taking the show too seriously
>How can x and y happen but also wymen wrote it so it's shit!
You faggots are exhausting

I think it may have been that the episode was like a mad max parody the whole episode. I dunno, copying another movie's universe isn't hilarious to me. Maybe robot summer and morty and the guy taking off his mask, but nothing else really had me laughing.

>I don't like parodies
Stop watching this show