Baltic states

What is life like here? How about politics? I feel like Sup Forums over exaggerates their situation.

Bump, a bit interested. Fuck Lithuania though. Stupid name and stupid people. Estonia and Lativia are god tier

>Lativia
It's Latvia, ya mug

>Lativia
That sounds like a type of instant tea.

Also, I really like Lithuania. I think it's quite different from the other two but still good itself.

They're just Russians now. May as well give them to Putin.

>That sounds like a type of instant tea.
Or a VD that infects pussy lips.

But would Putin really want them back? I feel like he's on to bigger ventures. They want control of the US via the proxy that is Donald Trump.

Estonia > the rest

That's true but why not eat the whole pie and take Finland too?

>Norway
>100
um

Maybe it's not worth the effort? But that may be underestimating the efficacy of Russian forces.

small country with tons of oil

>Maybe it's not worth the effort?
It's not worth it even with no effort involved. These Baltic "countries" are not producing anything.

it's most definitely not worth the effort. we probably have the strongest military in the world when adjusted to population.

Rural Norway must be sweet but Oslo seems insufferable.

>we probably have the strongest military
>we
Russian annexation of Finland when?

I would assume that Norway in general is pretty great, but the effect of refugees show. Helsinki has the least amount of refugees and it's 2nd most livable city in Europe.

They seem to export a lot of machinery and electrical equipment.

Even though it's not an EU member, isn't it easy for EU citizens to move to Norway? I know it's harder in Switzerland because you need like an apartment lease signed first or something.

Also, I know it was a Danish colony but isn't Estonia most heavily influenced by Finland?

Why does lithuania's flag look so ugly?

>oh because they chose 3rd world colors

I actually like it. It looks good when they use the correct color tones.

Vilnius is a bit more boring than Riga and Tallinn but I like the rural areas.

Looking at their passport restrictions, these are the only differences:

Visa required in Fiji for Lithuanians
Visa required in Gambia for Estonians
Visa on arrival in Thailand for Lithuanians/Latvians
Visa on arrival in Turkey for Latvians

Otherwise everywhere else is visa free