Movies women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/33478/what-real-rape-culture-looks-like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
questia.com/library/history/united-states-history/women-in-u-s-history/nurses-in-wartime
exhibits.lib.udel.edu/exhibits/show/nurses-in-wartime/the-nurses-of-world-war-i
youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are too STUPID to understand anything that isn't a chickflick where a Stacey gets fucked by Chad. They should be all be detained

yeah lol

Yeah OP I'm so sure you definitely know what fighting in a war is like

>implying you've ever been a soldier

>They should be all be detained

or just deprived from the right to vote.

Gettysburg. Full of tactics, strategy, combat, one's duty to God, and putting your game face on in a gentlemanly manner.

I think this movie counts. Few understand it's actually a western.

any movie about brotherhood, sacrifice, war, determination, overcoming fear, loyalty

This.

my mom saw Dunkirk and loved it. Haven't seen it yet myself

Scarface

>except for those nurses in wartime

oh wait, women never been at war or suffered the consequences of them, right

At most they got raped or died. Marginally better than getting tortured as POW

What about women that movies will never understand?

Japanese made some nurses POW.

>oh wait, women never been at war
Practically speaking, yes. A nurses' job is to take care of wounded fighters who come back, not fight themselves.

The real suffering only comes once the men protecting them are dead.

returnofkings.com/33478/what-real-rape-culture-looks-like

While they don't fight, they'd still share some, not all, experiences and different. Especially those that acted in the field/near, or in attacked bases.

You need to be a tard to diminished those their value, "bc ~women"; it's just like SJW talking about white men.

American Psycho

The russians had women snipers that were praised for their accuracy

my mom loves master and commander but that doesn't mean she understands it
she loved avatar too for example

lesser of two weevils XD

Oh look its misogynist thread number 800000.

Just put a sticky up saying you support raping and murder women and be done with it

>You need to be a tard to diminished those their value
YOU are the one dimishing value here by trying to even mention female sacrifice in war in the same breath. I'm not trying to belittle women here, as in the link I posted I understand heavy suffering comes. But that only occurs after the men defending them are gone. With regards to
>acted in the field/near, or in attacked bases
You're talking about hundreds of women compared to literally millions of men. It's not the same. You can talk about it sure, but don't try to equate it or play it up to be something bigger than it is.
Mostly propaganda, Russian women were famous for ditching their weapons when the battle turned against them or simply giving up to the Germans, like most women on all sides did. Even their male snipers were praised and lauded heavily for things that didn't happen.
>inb4 Maria Shoropova or whatever

I'm taking my girlfriend to this tonight in 70mm
will she fall asleep? I don't really like spending time with her so I'm not opposed to her sleeping through the film

>inb4 Maria Shoropova or whatever
do you mean her?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

understand movies will never women
women understand will movies never
understand womens will never movie
will never movies women understand

>YOU are the one dimishing value here by trying to even mention female sacrifice in war in the same breath.

You are the one pretending it never happened.

>I'm not trying to belittle women here, as in the link I posted I understand heavy suffering comes.

Want to share links? Cool
questia.com/library/history/united-states-history/women-in-u-s-history/nurses-in-wartime
exhibits.lib.udel.edu/exhibits/show/nurses-in-wartime/the-nurses-of-world-war-i

>But that only occurs after the men defending them are gone.

So what about nurses or women soldiers (thank user for reminding us of the russians) killed in their services? You are the one pretended it never happened.

>You're talking about hundreds of women compared to literally millions of men. It's not the same. You can talk about it sure, but don't try to equate it or play it up to be something bigger than it is.

What I said is that some women experienced all of this, and to exclude them because they were not the norm, is erasing history and diminishing their importance. Women can understand war and its heavy burdens, those that don't just aren't empathic. Same as men.

He means Maria Bochkareva.

Some vapid cunt was already calling it man's club, so she gave it a bad review.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I

why are women so fucking stupid

I took my gf who always falls asleep in movies to this. She was awake the whole time. You'll be fine buddy

really cringy acting at that scene

*Movies that men are more likely to enjoy than women but we only deal in absolutes