Let's address the elephant in the room - Jews are the masterrace. They're vastly overrepresented in science, business...

Let's address the elephant in the room - Jews are the masterrace. They're vastly overrepresented in science, business, art and film.

Some accomplishments of Ashkenazis
They are 2% of the US population but have won
>27% of all US Nobels
>25% of all Fields and Turing awards

Globally they are 0.088% of the population but are
>9/19 world chess champions
>10 out of 50 of the top billionaires

They also have the highest IQ averaging 115-117.

>but they did this by nepotism!
How do you win a chess game by nepotism, or use nepotism to have to financial acumen to become a billionaire?

>its a ' reel masterrace' thread

>I wonder who's behind this post

>2011 + 5
>not being a Strasserist

If that's the case why don't they just come out on national tv and announce their intentions.

This is why I love Sup Forums. Always mad

Just as I expected, no arguments, just irrelevant ad hominems. But if this was a thread about how stupid blacks are compared to whites, everyone would be reveling in the statistics.

I, for one, embrace my Jewish overlords.

>They also have the highest IQ averaging 115-117
kek, this grows almost as fast as the holocaust deaths.
Protip: it had a selection bias of college students and the number was 112.
And nepotism is the number 1 way to get rich beyond anything else by a long way.

Jews are quite competent, but they also screw up the societies they inhabit.
Intelligence isn't a good thing if it's used to fuck things up.

Its about family and community mang.

>jewish kid's parents pay his way, his community paves his way, guaranteed to succeed in life, you have to try really hard and be really lazy to not succeed as a jewish kid

>asian kid's parents pick him up by his bootstraps, push him hard af, tell him he needs to succeed or die

>white kid's parents push him, but tell him to pick himself up by his bootstraps, make his own way

>black kid's parents just ignore him, leaves him to his own devices, give no shits

If you took all four of those kids and put them in the same house with the same parents they would all turn out the same.

They have no collective intentions. There is no overarching conspiracy (maybe a bunch of small ones), they're everywhere good and bad because they're smart and excel at whatever field they get into.

>pretending intelligence isn't genetic

Real mystery isn't it.

Blah blah blah blah every thread is the same. Be chemo Sup Forums because this is malignant cancer

>They also have the highest IQ averaging 115-117.
Nah, quakers and episcopalians in the US outscore them. They perform well because htey have inferiority complexes tbqh

>implying how you're raised and your education are less important than your genetics

If a genius is born in a trailer park and spends his whole life around white trash, he isn't going to amount to shit.

Meanwhile literal retards born into rich families get ivy league educations and become the most powerful people in the world.

Just switch black and white and BAM!
Magic

>Room full of Blacks FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>Why not cast whites?

IMO, it's lazy to blame the jews for everything bad.

How's it different than saying "God did it" for everything good?

I'm smarter than the average Jew.

>IMO, it's lazy to blame the jews for everything bad.
They aren't to blame for everything bad. Look at the media ceos- most of them are white.
Jews are blamed because they have god complexes and always abuse the power they're given
See: soros, have of mainstream reporters, the jackasses who want to hunt down 90 year old nazis but shrug their shoulders at the mention of palestine.

>have of
half*
fugg

The Jewish people simply organized their communities and chose their partners masterfully. They are clearly God's chosen people, seeing as they made His existence known to the masses and went on to preserve a distinct culture for two thousand years leading up to their prophecized return to Israel.

Armeians have got you ass beat in chess boy.

And if we weren't communist we'd beat you in everything else.

Let's address the elephant in the room - parasites are the masterrace. They can easily feed off the top men in science, business, art and film.
human race btfo

>we
fuck off back to your mountains

>"Hitler was right" - Stanley Kubrick

based begin bringing the bantz

Yes, that's the problem.

There are quite a few cultures that do not assimilate into the main identity of the country they inhabit. Muslims in Europe for example, or or most africans in the US...

but most of those groups are stupid and incapable of causing too much destruction.

But the ashkenazis are extremely intelligent. Combine that with their "us vs them" mentality and their ability to "blend in" when they want to, and you have the potential for huge sabotage.

I don't think that anybody would say that jews are stupid. Quite the contrary - they're extraordinary smart. But they're also taught by their own rabbi that white people are their enemy. It's ingrained in their culture to take advantage of their non-jewish neighbors, whereas the Anglos would never "swindle" or cheat or foreclose on someone they knew.

If they weren't smart, then their contrarian ideology wouldn't be such a problem.

silly patriarchy you're thinking of white people

I don't care I just want them to go and be masterrace or w.e in Israel.

>Let's address the elephant in the room - Jews are the masterrace. They're vastly overrepresented in science,
Because a network of ashkenazis subverted science and academia beginning in the 20s in order to steer it to consensus-based (of their kosher-approved consensus)

>business
Only certain businesses such as financial, legal, the media, alcohol&tobacco, and jewelry

>art
kek. Maybe degenerate "art" that nobody really likes

>and film.
Well, jews made Hollywood so they have an advantage. Like Italians do with pizza

>Globally they are 0.088% of the population
And this is the ruse. Jews don't like to be counted as jews on censuses. Jews coming into the US asked to be considered Poles and Russians etc. The US doesn't consider jewish an ethnicity nor do they keep track of religion.

Jewish population stats are based on things like synagogue records and the vast majority of ashkenazi jews don't even go to synagogue. They're secular and atheist. But they are still jews. Many people have brought this up over the years including Mark Twain.

The true number of jews on this planet is between 100 and 500 million. There are more jews in New York and New Jersey than Wikipedia claims exist in the whole world. There is more jews in the US than blacks which is why they seem so numerous and disproportionate.

Jews are a nepotistic and supremacist group. Very tribal. Always on the lookout for what's good for the jews. They undermine solidarity in the majorit group and promote it among minorities so that they can shield themselves. This is how they get away with it. Because there are a lot more jews in the world than you think. Israel can't even hold them all even win all that Palestinian territory which is why they got butthurt when Jordan became independent.

>They're vastly overrepresented in science, business, art and film.
Because nepotism.

What is nepotism?

Bumped and checked for all muh eichmanns out dere, CHYEA!

how does having a high IQ make someone moral? what's to stop them scheming, plotting and causing general mischief under the guise of their supposed "great intellect"?

Please post some good movie or a scientific discovery or a piece of art made by a Jew?

>If a genius is born in a trailer park and spends his whole life around white trash, he isn't going to amount to shit.
source?

(((Rosen)))Blyat

I have some jew ancestry, but I don't believe this makes me automatically better than others, I have seen Jews behaving as if they are better than many races and that's just not right.

>be BR Ashkenazi
>family is worth millions of bananaroos
>we just own a few betting houses in Rio and São Paulo

We just sit here and become richer while the goys line up to give us their hard earned money for the illusion of having a chance of becoming a millionaire because of that one ticket.

I think it's the case of the general people being stupid rather then some kike genes.

We just have a religion that automatically detaches us from the rest of the population and makes us think from a higher point of view, since we are the God's chosen people and everyone else is bellow us and all that. This allows us to work around the goyim's society and take the best from it.

This. Also all the kikes who came here in the last 30 years as refugees(about few million) from eastern europe and former soviet union lied on their immigration petitions for being prosecuted. Thus committing a fraud because they came here for more money.

dumb niggers complain about the success of whites

smart niggers emulate the success of whites and integrate

dumb whites complain about the success of jews

smart whites emulate the success of jews and integrate

This.

The Jew to the white nigger is the white man to the black nigger, the patriarchy to the feminist, the cis white male to the SJW.

A generic boogeyman to escape personal responsibility. And the scariest part is how you white niggers don't have enough self awareness to realize that your logical fallacies are identical to those of the groups you claim to oppose.

You have no idea what Strasserism is, do you?

the true master race would be jewish and german mixed in with a little portuguese

Yeah, that's the real trick isn't it?

Funny how all that name calling doesn't seem to change the fact that the federal reserve is a privately owned bank, Self governed, self elected, with a figure-head appointed by the president of the united states. I don't even need to make a khazarian connection here or throw around the J word. Make no mistake, the lines were drawn long before any of us were born. We're willing to hedge our bets that ideas are eternal, they will last longer than us; on both sides. So I guess we'll see, yea?

it must be hard to excel when you're the only 'white' people who are tribalized and then lie about it.

your iq will drop drastically when a .223 flies through it.

it was real in my mind

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

They thrive off the societies and infrastructure they latch onto, but never create.

They're a highly specialized group.

Completely worthless without a host.

My grandmother is a holocaust survivor. She escaped from Treblinka by collecting birds, tying them together with shoe laces, and then flying over the fence. You can buy her book, Flying Above Hate, by Margo Muskovitzsteiberg for the low price of $299.99. If you do not buy it you're an anti-Semite.

no they wouldnt cos blacks are dumb. stats prove this

>niggers are stupid because of genetics!!!! this apocryphal infographic told me so
>what do you mean jews are smarter than whites??? clearly this is because of social/cultural factors and nepotism!

never change with the cognitive dissonance Sup Forums

OP absolutely BTFO all of you.

Hey look, it's that colossal faggot.

Bubbles from trailer park boys you faggot.

In a perfect society we would have only whites, asians and jews to create the master race

Whites outscore Jews, adjusted for income. Blacks are still below whites, although that too may be a result of social factors.

>Kikes are clever

Who will dispute?

They devote their cleverness to destroying civilization

Gas them all.

>Jews are the masterrace
Okay slanty eyes Poland, I'm going to settle this once and for all.

Jews outside of European civilization = Average IQ

Jews inside of European civilization = way above average

Negroes outside of European civilization = close to retarded

Negroes inside of European civilization = average intelligence

Clearly the difference in intelligence is European influence.

>ashkenazi
>separate genetic cluster

Arts fag located. No biology knowledge.

most hassids just want to study the torah and engage in incest. The real ashkenazi jews are the russians. Russian jews are not religious. They come from communism and would not think twice to fuck your ass over for a shekel

>or use nepotism to have to financial acumen to become a billionaire?
Really? Someone who has friends in an industry doesn't have an advantage over someone who doesn't?

Here's a game:
Without google, name one jewish invention, one jewish engineer, and one financially self-sufficient jewish society.

It's laughable to bring up their contribution to the arts. Their "art" is all cheap inauthentic pastiche. It's the result of a race with no home, who can only absorb the flavor of other cultures because they get kicked out.

*before they get kicked out

Oppenheimer had DNA typical of a Turkoman,

pic related was Oppenheimer's DNA

But Jews are not Khazars, okay.

Chris Langan

Google him. Sad as shit

no man is an island.

Now go jerk off the some lolis, degenerate.