Cops are social parasites that have no place in modern society

Cops are social parasites that have no place in modern society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuiq5w1Scdo
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea man no police would make society run a lot smoother

I agree, without cops I could rob your house and penetrate your boipucci easier.

Ooga booga

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuiq5w1Scdo

Careful with all that edge

Cops kill niggers. Leaving only non annoying blacks left.

Let me tell you something fucko, they're top blokes, and USA's fetish with demonising them comes from foreign sources you fucking retard

What are you really scared of OP?
The cop?
or
Yourself?

Niggers are social parasites that have no place in modern society.

Smell like old fermented pussies in here fuk I am out of here

some people are a fucking piece of shit
some people don´t
apply that to police and almost any other group of humans
get over it, you can´t make a general assumption over that so easily, retard.

that's because in america you call executioners "cops"

B8?

Spotted the nigger

Correct.

And when we develop a modern society, cops should be the first to go.

Since OP doesn't really believe this I'm gonna direct it to anyone who really does.

When you convince the government to remove the police force, I hope you're the very first person raped.

Cops are great if you are a decent person.

Cops only suck if you are a piece of shit that is looking for trouble.

except that's true of niggers, not cops

>FUCK DA POLICE!
>HELP ME, POLICE!

This is you

If your car is stolen, you will call them. No ifs and buts.

Now there goes some boys I can ride with!

>all these cucks who are ok with giving some commoner who was probably too stupid to go to college all this power

I'm not saying get rid of law enforcement, but you can definitely find ways to reduce it. Law Enforcement should be like government intervention in the economy, minimal. We don't need some faggot radaring people on the side of the road all day just to take money from them. We need protection from serious, life threatening threats.

You're watching too much mainstream American media. The BLM terrorist group are the executioners.

Police only have the power that the legislative branch bestows on them

They make the laws, and the police enforce them

People tend to blame the hand, when they should be blaming the brain behind the hand

This. I used to be a fucking degenerate in highschool. Always doing some hood rat shit and smoked weed like everyday. Pretty much had the nigger mentality since my school was full of em and i was born and raised in nig central city. Used to be afraid of the cops, and would always get nervous when one was around. Definitely changed my ways, and my thinking. And i greet cops with a smile everytime i see one, while wearing my MAGA hat nice and snug

Dr. Fagatron,

Having city police is not required.

Any town of any size can vote away the police and left with a Skeleton crew of county sheriffs.

As it is, any town which can afford police has them.

I love this young people's music.

>any town which can afford police has them.

Without police, most rural governments would go bankrupt. There is a small town near me that gets 85% of operating revenue from speeding tickets.

In the city, cops are a fucking godsend. outside the city, while still appreciated, they spend most of their time writing tickets.

>this retard honestly believes police can just anyone off the street that the government pays to beat up the poor commoner who just wants to rape, rob, and deal drugs in peace

Someone got a speeding ticket today

or was it a broken taillight on your Ford Focus?

>t. Jamal "Lengthy Rap Sheet" James
Go away negriod

We've got a bit of that here in Alaska. You'll be out in the middle of nowhere with flat smooth highways and great visibility and the speed limit suddenly drops to 45mph. Soon thereafter you'll see two or three cops waiting for the guys still going 80.

I feel like small town/rural cops are either genuinely good people or pieces of shit - who else would want to have such a boring ass job

Someone who would otherwise be a coal miner or Walmart greeter

>HUR DUR I TRIGGURED POL
saged

I work in a rural school and the school resource officer is great. It's a mixed bag, like any other profession, but she'd probably be much less personable if she was sitting in a squad car trying to find a reason to write 200$ tickets all day.

Most cops don't want to write tickets. THey know it does terrible things to the relationship with teh community, but 1) if they don't write tickets they dont' get promoted or move off the shitty shift and 2) you can't jsutify your salary and benefits without generating revenue. The reason cops make 80k+ is becuase they write tickets worth 160K in a year.

Hi I'm hear to tell you that most States now require you to have at least a BA degree, maybe if you stop being a fucking nigger you would know that

Go fuck yourself.

Post your address on World Star claiming that you never lock your doors and have a bunch of cash and electronics.

Then post the results after you cry for a cop.

>most States now require you to have at least a BA degree

Source? I know a few do, not most.

Lol break the law, threaten cop, cop defends himself, executioner....

I find it intelletcually insulting that youre allowed to be alive.

I hope somebody murders you, dismembers you, and then fucks your headless throat

>> Assuming this fucking loser can afford a car

that's not how you spell 'nigger'

When I leave the military I'm thinking about either becoming a cop, or flying helicopters.

nice try Soros

If you've been a victim of mistaken identity, false allegations or imprisonment, refused a solicitor, refused a meal, faced profiling or racial, religious or any other sort of discrimination or threat or any had any number of social injustices carried out by the police against you I believe you have every right to have that opinion and I wont judge you.

That sad, many don't have a legitimate reason to back up their beliefs.

Police are social parasites until they are held to at least the same standard as the citizens they allege to protect. They should be model citizens and the truth is many are not, and you shouldn't be given an inch.

>t. edgy 14 year old who thinks smoking a cigarette makes him bad ass

Yeah!
We should be like Africa!

>be unconstitutionally stopped by an dirty officer
>stand your ground and defend yourself
>kill "tyrant" like it says you can do in the constitution
>entire police force hunts you down and murders you in cold blood for being a "cop killer"

How's it feel to be so free america?

BTW, source for story is Eric dorner.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

t. Jamal

cops and niggers killing each other

what a time to be alive

This is super catchy

Do you fucking idiots really not understand when you've been had by the media?

JHC many of you Euro and Aussie fags will believe anything as long as it is presented to you on a screen.

>the exception makes the rule
>hurr durr booger-eating Canacuck

Are all Canadians brainfucked retards?

The mythos around cops is a bit excessive yes. I don't believe that most of them are heroes or heroic in any ways, they're just doing their job and hopefully doing it well. Though doing it too well is also a problem since there are lots of bullshit laws on the books.

However I can't stand the blatant exaggerations about the dangers of the job. Any time shit hits the fan they call in the whole department and outnumber the perp at least 4:1. Which is a huge waste of personnel, money, and weakens police coverage for the rest of the city.
They can't be assed to wear kevlar vests because it's uncomfortable, when it shouldn't even be optional.
Despite this they prioritize their safety over everything else and shoot if they even think you might grab a toothpick in the next 5 minutes.
They'll let people bleed out and man-handle people who were just in severe car accidents if a law happened to be broken or circumstances are unclear.

Then to make it worse when shit really hits the fan the law forces you to call them for shit you can handle yourself. Self-defense outside of the home for example is a much larger pain in the ass if you don't have the convenience of calling for a cop to protect you.

kek you should become a cop, you'd be perfect

They are the only thing keeping me from coming into your home at night and slitting your liberal faggot throat in your sleep.

Believe me, if I didn't think that I would eventually be caught, I'd be killing.

What the fuck are these niggers doing? Were they just "burned" because they committed a crime or something like that?

I'd guess witchcraft, there looks to be females being lynched too

I don't think it's him. Your total idiocy could cause people to become homicidal. Use that talent wisely you useless tool.

When did this happen? Sounds BASED AS FUCK

> remove cops
> next day half population kills each other
> more room for refugees
Sounds like a plan.

So law Enforcement is a meme?

>BLM OP
Onion discarded

I'm sure this is bait
But if not, take this

No argument here.

Cops kill more whites than blacks, how is this even an argument?

It's justified to be afraid of cops.

people used to say the same thing about niggers, but look how far we've come

No cops = bad idea
Reformation of police = good idea

It's not hard to see that our cops are fucking retards.

I loved this game.

Thats because there's way more white people than black people dumbass

you got popped for wagging your weenie at some old lady,

didn't you?

cmon'

fess up

>What are proportions

Wew

As someone who's major is Criminal Justice, I can attest that cops, like most other people can sense people's nervousness around them

By blatantly ignoring them they ignore you too, or maybe they just ignore me cause I'm white

But cops are nice guys, a cop never punched a bus driver while I was riding the bus

A negress did

Yea i'm the issue, and him being a ticking timebomb that could blow any minute needs to be coddled more

Typical american if there is a problem you shoot it and then blame the victim

That's not one of meat's many uses.

>Typical american
I wed it on for chan...so it's the rule, right moma?

typical whimpering from the peanut gallery

Fuck off dirty fucking hippie, you have no clue what these man and women of law go through everyday of their lives to protect the civilians from themselves. If you want to live in a society without police go to fucking africa you worthless piece of ass living of welfare tree hugging disrespecting cuckold fuck