Sup Forumsacks body image thread

what does your body look like Sup Forumsacks ? be honest are you overweight or total skeleton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a reference, mine is between chubby and bear.

Skinny-Fit

same as the skinny body but with bigger arms

A little skinny fat but leaning more toward skinny. Have always been skinny fat: lost about 20 pounds and am currently putting on muscle

This

pretty unhealthy

Skinny

I'm more alcohol than man at this point

/fit/ master race here

5'11
140lbs

>went from Fit to skinny to fit to skinny, Drugs, don't do em

>dream - Bear Mode

Currently between Skinny and fit, been working my ass off for 6 months, or rather, working an ass on.

>being a manlet

Bearmode reporting in.
Martial artist and powerlifter for the last 30 years
(Yes I'm old as fuck)

>5'11
>not optimal height

Stay mad lanklet.

I'm ok, I guess.

Fit but steadily working on getting stronger and stronger.
What is your maximum lift? and what techniques / diet do you follow?

I've been wanting to get stronger and have been to some extent but I'm unsure of where to go besides eat meat and lift things.

Get a job where you lift shit

Based on that I'm around chubby or bear. If I were to lay off some food and get more exercise to shed 10 pounds or something I'd match fit more.

Female, skinny fat I suppose. BMI is 21.3

I'm still workin on it

Guys are way too hard on themselves for height I think. I was never too picky about height (wanted my height or more, I am 5'8") and most of my friends were not either. I only knew one girl who said her guy had to be 6 ft 2 inches but that's because she was 5'11".

Unless its a new Tinder demand?

CAN'T

Fit-athletic

HAhahahahAHaha.. GET OUT OF HERE

Bruh im as white as they come.

Why are no one on here actually white

You do realize that if you're fit and wear the same clothes you look x10 times more stylish

Almost athletic but don't want to cut

>Asian women

Your chest is lagging behind. Dips or decline bench, bro

STUMP

fit

>non asian
>women
Pick one

>between Malnourish and Skinny

I was 6ft 122 lbs this summer and just started lifting,

I am 130 lbs now and look better.

>these are the people that argue with you on Sup Forums

Chubby trending towards fit, hopefully I don't end up skinnyfat. I need to up my PT score.

I agree. I had a herniated disk in my neck a few years back and it has really affected my ability to do many chest exercises.

Used to be at fit, now at bearmode, would like to get down to athletic, but I don't diet for shit

REDDIT

>tfw 180lbs but used to be 340lbs and still have saggy skin bags that make me look like a huge sack of garbage when I'm really only slightly over weight

one year of lifting after 15-20 years of playing sports.

Overall breddy good body, though no 6pack. too much beer.

Can bench 245, Curl 115, squat 275ish( really bad knees)

skinny fat with sunken chest. sucks

Didnt see the template.
Fit with bigger arms.

Understand that you'll feel a pressure when you're gaining weight, a pressure that you don't want to eat. This is due to your leptin levels rising.
Limit cardio and activity. Eat easily digestible foods. Eat right when you wake up. Eat right before bed. Focus on calorie rich foods that you enjoy eating. Eat fruits and veggies, and disgard eating clean what so ever. Don't give much of a shit about protein. Drink your calories when you don't feel like eating. Always eat calorie rich meal before any kind of desert. Don't drink before you eat. After you eat drink lots of water til 1 hour before your next meal. Plan your meals out. Count your calories. Work full body x3 a week.

Probably the best advice I can give to skinny people.

I'm on /fit/ now. I think I have a solid plan now. It's only a game of time now. I'll post pics in a sec.

I am a literal adonis with huge bulging muscles and a ten inch dick. Women swoon over me wherever I go (especially liberal feminist nerdy cute girls) and I constantly beat up their pathetic boyfriends and have sex with them on the spot.

Athletic master race checking in

Everybody who's posted is a 7.75. I am same. I am what one calls a twink. But also not a manlet ;P. Otters are coo

aside from being 6'2 I have pretty shit genetics, but at least I try

*shimmies up close to*

I look like a dad/dwarf. I'm 5'11, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that I'm barrel chested and short legged. If my legs were 2 or even 3 inches longer, I would be ideal. I'm muscular, but tubby. That doesn't help either.

Too bad broad shoulders aren't soon as attractive these days. Ottermode is where its at.

THE

I try to follow one punch man's advice

my dick is 8 inches
I don't care how tall I am really

Nah, you look good.
Chest lagging behind back, shoulders and arms.

You just have too much bodyfat. Keep bulking and for half a year, you'll see.

Dude bro, same here. While I'm driving, I literally get girls to pull over to the side of the road and I fuck them on the hood of their car while their numale boyfriend/husband watches from the passenger seat. I'm literally fucking grils in the gym while I'm doin bench presses

GOMAD
GOMAD

Lmao, I'm that height but 270. I can't even imagine the difference in our body types

Nice dick

skinny fit, been working out but not able to gain bulk due to severe IBS

Nice pants. Where do you shop?

10/10 trap
would fug

I fucking hate my life

>driving

poor cuck get back to tumblr. If you dont even have enough money to afford a personal driver you dese3rve to be enslaved.

shit ab genetics reporting

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Cut for a couple of months. Then bulk 1kg a month. Count your calories and lean how much you need.

Skinny-fat, ex-obese.

polack tuna eater reporting in

Lol

seems accurate

You aint shitty anythin there bud
7.75 too hairy not enuf definition

Kinda like fit. But my back and traps are fucking huge. If only core was my style, I can see my six pack so I don't care

why does the skinny fat example for both sexes look so attractive? thats not really what skinny fat is. It's supposed to be more out of proportion.

Fat gobbles benis and signals to woman that you are less fertile

>being this fucking new

Skinny people usually have trouble gaining weight and have to make a lot of effort and get used to it.
Gain a 1kg a month while you work out and you wont get fat.

lookin' pretty good. noticeably fitter than 95% of people. can't argue with that.

I'm not as big as this goyim yet....
kek also he has been using a bit to much deca and maybe hgh, it get's unnatural. Not the worst case, but look at his tie in part there. Vains and well I can't put my words on it, the "context" of th e muscelature and the form of it(though this varies from person)

again not worst case.

No I actually roid my self, but I'm very carefull with it. After this cure I will take a break a few months. This guy uses *alot*

I am weighing if I could take him one on one
it's hard to tell his height
I'd hat to hit the correct places early on, nah if he isn't a midget and can fight not just pump iron, he would put up a great fight...

>this be roid mind

nah I don't overdo it, no plans getting abnormal big, again he's not the worst I've seen. These days the chicks scream yes they lit scream even the fucking 17 y olds, when I just take off my shirt.... I'm pretty sure some of them fucking come too
>got to use the rest of this cure and the summer! 3 shots left after tom.. today..

Inbetween Malnourished & skinny.

Right in the pocket randy

"has joined the circle jerk"

Fat and white

Middle one. Skinnyfat bordering on chub. Too much beer. I do plan to get my old body back soon.

Qt

You're right bro. I've been thinking of hiring my spot bitch boy from the gym to drive me around in my Humvee and pick the bitches up right from the gym as they're leaving their cardio classes. I love fucking a sweaty ass fit bunny that's just leaving the gym right there in the parking lot just to make all the fucking fatties and skinnies ashamed to be alive.

and then cut for half a year*

/malnourish/ reporting in

pathetic

/BWC/ reporting

mirin. stats?

You do realize EVERY steroid user that's non-competitive will tell you after a while that going the natty route is the right choice..