Post movies loved by people who need their asses kicked

Post movies loved exclusively by people who need a knuckle sandwich added to their daily intake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duGbgrv9LRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking cream guys who like this shit.

>any capeshit
>any Woody Allen flick
>any Iñarritu flick
>any Nolan flick
>any Gaspar Noe flick
>Harry Potter
>Hunger Games

w-why? ;_; fuckin chads leave me alone!!

i never saw this movie (looks gay desu) but i like that la noyee song

youtube.com/watch?v=duGbgrv9LRE

Loved exclusively by scrawny unlikable cunts who want to be taken seriously.

Harry Potter fans.

>fans of any Woody Allen flick
Every boomer who you strongly suspect diddles the neighborhood kids.

Annie Hall is patrician

Woody comedies are goat.

Hi mega autist why didnt you list your favorites like only god forgives and spring breakers they are shit

t. Friendless star wars fan

all cohen's brothers pieces of shit

Any PT Anderson flick

Sounds like you're the one who could use a good ass kicking

More like dudebros who think it's deep

If only we had a bonafide list. Oh would you look at that.

They don't have to be scrawny, but they do have to be unlikable. It's the same sort of people who post that George Carlin quote about how dumb the average person is, without giving you any reason to believe they're above-average themselves.

The only thing I hate about Amélie is Amélie's character. Everything else is pretty good.

The 1984 of the 21st century.

Reference it for when you don't know shit about politics but want to say something anyway! Perfect for the smug, self-satisfied douche on the go!

Tree of Life

>knuckle sandwich
I'd like to see you try buddy

>eugenics propaganda: the movie

Fucking preach it!

Fuck Amelie and fuck everyone that ever said I'd love it. It was one of the worst fucking snorefests I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through.

Also - Bladerunner. I've sat through I don't know how many goddamn versions because I "just haven't seen the right one." Fuck you and your boner for such a boring movie. I get it probably means something becuase it was your first brush with thoughts beyond where you were going to take a shit that day, but there are other works that express those ideas far better. Also, wanna know how I know you never read the book? You still think the movie is passable.

confirmed for not getting the film an jumping on the
>Le Fight Club is for fedoras meme

seriously OP go fuck yourself, Amelie is pure whimsicalkino

eh at least you know of Gasper Noe

is that supposed to be an accomplishment?

You hit the nail on the head with Bladerunner.
>Also, wanna know how I know you never read the book? You still think the movie is passable.
Dead on.

It wasn't meant to be a documentary, America

You have to be a special kind of loser to want to punch someone over their taste in movies. Anyway I'd certainly agree Amelie is highly overrated by a certain crowd, but it's a cute movie. There's certainly nothing wrong with it.

Looks like a typical Sup Forums chart

fuck off cunts

Any Wes Anderson movie