Steven kings IT

why are the IT trailers only showing le epic jumpscare scenes and none of the scenes like this where hes just messing with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QZcn47iygOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who approved pennywise's look?

lol wtf why is he in the tv?

I did it, sorry.

Creepy

Inb4 preteen gangbang

who wore it better?

Because modern trailers are focus tested garbage cut by ADHD autists.

its going to be just as shitty as the old one minus the charisma of the original......literally the only thing people enjoy about the original

You literally just posted an on jump-scare scene of It fucking around.

t. underaged little BITCH who was too young to see the original in theatres

>original
>theatres
Leave this thread please

how the shit is this a jump scare scene?

oh so you're american? carry on then mate. thats all i kneeded to know...

Meant to say a non-jumpscare

i also said why are the trailers ONLY showing jumpscares and NOT shit like PIC RELATAED which ISNT from a TRAILER you dumb ass faggot piece of sHIST

If you arent American then you arent important, Pahjeet.

IT IS IN A FUCKING TRAILER, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GOT THE PICTURE FROM?
Dear God, you are retarded.

This one's pretty close to the book Penny.

The important thing is that you've found something to complain about. A rare gift around these parts.

You'll never get to feel its claws digging into your soft belly to rip out your entrails

I am unironically excited for this movie.

Congarderations you are the Ratard

he looks like hes having a lot of fun

Good.

I am too

Why does it eat people?

Im happy for you user. The movie will be good

they taste good

Original was a made for TV movie, dude.

i had no interest in this movie until learning the DP for Oldboy, Lady Vengeance, Thirst, The Handmaiden and others is working on it

this also they're easy to trick and catch (mainly children, which make up most of its diet).

he looks legit happy to be there

youtu.be/QZcn47iygOs
Spanish tv spot. We get a little more voice action from pennywise

I think that's either the Butcher or the Leper. Skarsgard doesnt really sound like that

isn't It more interested in consuming fear than actually consuming the children? or does fear just make them taste better, can't remember

Basically salts the meat to make em taste better.

While the psychic effects of fear help IT it's still a physical being that has to eat.

I thought it was basically a cosmic horror like the turtle? or is the turtle also physical?

While IT came from "beyond the stars" both IT and Maturin still have actual physical presences since they are living things.This is why when Maturin died its shell stayed behind.

Same, the trailers and details make it sound like this movie's on the right track to be decent.

>only adapting the childhood portion
>135 minute runtime unlike other horror which are 90-100
>child actors seem on point
>pennywise looks spooky, multiple forms confirmed
>the history of derry is the focus

I'm plain optimistic for this movie which I haven't been for horror in a long time.

I thought there was going to be a sequel with the adults, is that not happening?

It's not officially confirmed yet, just the usual talks of "As long as the first does well we have the plans for it".

If IT does as well as it's tracking, the sequel will be immediately announced.

Cary Fukunaga

I'M A FIRESTARTER
TWISTED FIRESTARTER

Jesus Christ, how old are you?

czech out who cameos in the movie

He was saying the original was never released in the theatres/cinema. It was a tv special.