Do you watch it every time or do you skip it?

Do you watch it every time or do you skip it?

I watch it

I've watched every episode at least 4 times and I have never skipped the title sequence

a friend of mine always skips the title sequences. He even skipped the "On the Next" segments of Arrested Development. Fucking idiot literally didn't get the joke

>dat pulaski skyway
>that lumberjack in jersey city

drove way too many times past these

Its one of the most evocative openings I've ever seen, watch it every time

Started skipping it on my third rewatch probably.
Still my favorite tv intro.

On my third watch, I don't skip.
It's part of the ritual imo

I skip it because I fucking hate the theme. I'd always wondered if there was some meaning/them in the title shots, though.

Honestly, that theme song is one of the worst songs ever recorded. And for a show that generally had very good or at least appropriate music, too.

Depends on the mood I was in.

What did they mean by this?

How could one man be so wrong?

I'm not, though. It's a really shitty song.

To start with, Tony didn't just abruptly decide to become a gangster, i.e., woke up one morning and got himself a gun. It was a lengthy process very much bound up in his heritage and upbringing. The title song doesn't fit the show in any way.

And it's a shit song, too.

>Mama always said you'd be the chosen one
She said, 'You're one in a million
You got to burn to shine'
That you were born under a bad sign
With a blue moon in your eyes (yeah)
>Woke up this mornin'
And-a all that love had gone
Your papa never told you
About right and wrong
Tony's entire life story

His mother demeaned and belittled him his entire life. And his father did impart to him a moral code, just not one we'd consider just.

I never skipped it

Boardwalk empire on the other hand I always skipped

thank you based retard

Someone named Lorraine Braco was responsible for 9/11

>tfw copy-paste and think it'll greentext the whole thing

I watched it most times, but if I watched a few in a row or was busy I would skip it. It's a good opening but the imagery isn't exciting enough for me to watch it every time.

"You're welcome, virgin."

Melfi never stopped insisting that Tony idolized his mother and had some sort of oedipus complex over her.
Theres some studies that show the more your mother pushes you away, the stronger your bond with her grows.
Maybe the lyrics are from Tony's point of view.

bump