Thor: Ragnarok

I've seen it. Solid 7/10.

AMA.

Is it as good as gotg 2? Is the director well suited?

what are you going to eat later?

It's tighter than GotG2, but the emotional moments aren't as effective. The director was pretty good, nice action and comedy.

A burger.

does the cgi look as bad as the trailers

is this world war hulk

better than homecoming?

Nice, I just had a burger.

Some of it.

Nope. Hulk goes back to Earth but he's chill.

I thought so.

boobies?

Why should I believe you?

does thor get back is hammer? lol

It feels like a template movie like most of marvel late stuff, or it feels original and fresh???

also did thor use his helmet most of the movie???

>lel I sawed it
>just did reshoots a week ago

Does the nigger woman do a good job?

How can I contact your employer?

Nope.

It's up to you.

Nope. Surprised me, actually.

It feels like a Guardians movie, but it's pretty fresh.

Nope, just when he fights the Hulk.

She's pretty good.

Dude, don't get into the computer business. It's crowded enough as it is.

im with this guy. i dont actually believe youre going to eat a burger, i think youre planing to eat something else

what was the quip/m on this one?

How long is Strange in it and does he do any particularly cool magic shit?

Give quick synopsis of plot. What happens to Asgard? Why does Thor end up in space at end?

How old are you?

Do you think you'll ever realise that super hero movies are contrived repetitive drivel?

How does the movie stack up against the other MCU films?

What was your favourite scene?

Not OP, but mexico is where I had the best burgers I ever had. Double patty, double cheese, double bacon, toasted (with some cream-thing, margarine-like) buns, avocado, and spicy red sauce. I got them bad boys in Juarez, and braved the streets at night and a heavy road for them.

This. Also, OP, are there any fap-worthy scenes, especially featuring Kate Blanchett? Does she act sultry n shit?

Fucking rube. Whataburger IS the burger. Everything else is an imitation.

Alright, you got me. I already ate a burger.

But I'm gonna eat another.

Not a lot of quips. There were more sight gags.

Not long. He gives Thor a self-filing mug of beer while Wong trolls Loki a bit, then he does a spell to find Odin and teleports Thor and Loki there.

Asgard gets roughed up but not destroyed. Thor actually doesn't end the movie in space. Synopsis in a bit.

Comfortably with the likes of Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

The prison break.

She's sultry in most of her scenes, really.

Suck a dick. In-N-Out rules. Not as much as those Juarez burgers, but still better than 99% of most burger joints.

>In-N-Out rules
>In-N-Out
I can't wait until every single one of you disgusting subhumans crash into the sea

I tried White Castle, so if you're from the east coast I'm not impressed. And god help you if you're from the midwest, cause most people consider everything between the mountain chains a shithole. And if you're from the east coast, and like seafood, major kek. I can drive down to Rosarito (near Tijuana) and have me the best seafood possible, at the cheapest price. West coast best coast.

Where does the last infinity stone come into play?

is beta ray bill in it?

THIS

But was it Hela f*cking epic?

where the rumors that the opening scene picks up where that one after credits scene in Doctor Strange ends true or not?

>no Captain Rogers wielding Thor's hammer
aw. shame.

aww, that would have been DICKIN

op?

is this guy in it?

What is the explanation of thors sudden lightning control without the hammer?

Are they actually treated like gods this time around?

Does Odin finally have any big power showcases or displays?

What is Surtur's role and how powerful is he and fenrir?

Fuck, give us something insightful, you aren't saying a whole lot of shit

Love how faggot OP dissappears. This AMA reddit shit is always fake. If you've seen the movie just spoil the whole shit from your first post or stop wasting our time. Not hard

We might see that in Avengers 4, who knows.

Whataburger has a really inconsistent menu. All in and outs have great fries and decent burgs. Whataburger burgs are often pretty shit. I was also raised in San Antonio next to a whataburger corporate office and our white trash parents would take us to whataburger test market events so I feel im fair about whataburger.

anyway,((( shake-shack))) has the best chain burgs.

Is Immigrant song in the movie?

How's your love live? How's your health?

>7/10
Every Marvel movie is a 7/10 the day after the premiere and a 3/10 a few years later. Remember when Thor 2 received critical acclaim?

What scores are Thor 1 and Thor 2 just to have a reference for your taste?

The trailer made it look really cool and I don't usually say that about big blockbuster titles. I think what I like most is how they seem to go for bright and vibrant color when most movies are still stuck in the blue/brown/gray gritty schema. I guess GotG does the same shit, but either way it's a welcome trend as far as I'm concerned.

looks like some guy was full of shit and got bored trolling us

>Remember when Thor 2 received critical acclaim?
no

OP left guys after having his fun... Move along nothing to see here