new bread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Yeen
imgur.com/gallery/oOc8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So who is the leaker?

someone repost the Arya gif

Stannis did nothing wrong.

Has their been actual episode leaks or just the copypasta I've been reading?

david benioff and db weiss

"castle forged" is literally like mass produced vs hand crafted. There are benefits to both, sometimes mass produced is better bc it fits better and is more comfortable(clothes) or works better and is more reliable and the gaps fit better(cars).
But with swords, castle forged, ie mass produced, means molten metal is cast in the right shape and then just sharpened. so literally the worst piece of scrap metal.

Please note that the Night King's army is a wight supremacist organization, opposed by a multicultural group led by strong women.

it's just gay script leaks.

I hacked HBO tbqh

some disgruntled HBO employee probably

BASED NED

Should have been Stannis' hand.

Here you go bro.

say no more

>I wish I had feeling in my dick right now

puberty wasn't kind to him

Cersei will die by the end of the season

KAYOSH IZ A LADDAH

Yahoo news says it's up but I can't find it

Mansa.

>three episodes in and no night king

Why's he impressed with it then? I only mentioned it anyway as an example of it not being Valyrian, since apparently it was needed.

the rape sansa

stop posting this reddit webm

>sometimes mass produced is better bc it fits better and is more comfortable(clothes)
You shart in the mart while buying your sweatpants don't you?

You know, what he says make sense. I also wonder why was he impressed, maybe its D&D original dialogue.

go back there

Holy shit this is bad.

/ourpairings/
> Joffrey/Olenna
> Melissandre/Sheeren
> CIA/Brienne
> Podric/Cersei
> Arya/Hot Pie

if you don't like this pairing you are not patrician

OUR GUY

Is it just me or is Dany lookin real good this season

>a steel toothpick onehand-wielded by a 90 pound girl completely blocks a double-handed swing of a greatsword by a 250 pound muscle-bound soldier who's established as the best lviing swordfighter in the show
>arya doesn't even flinch

wow
B R A V O D&D
R
A
V
O

>top 10 anime battles.gif

fuck off

he's stupid don't listen to him

Had to lose weight for sex scenes

Jon was based in this episode
Is it okay to like him again or is he still literally plebbit

>Joffrey/Gendry

he?
you mean the writers are. Because they are retarded. GRRM knows his medieval stuff and history. he crafts his own "science" and inventions in his writing, but he knows swords and shit.
DD just think they look nice and like snarky remarks and epic lines. not truth or reality

eww

*sends your message*

>tfw I'll go on a crusade to avenge the high sparrow and remove the heretic brotherfucker from power

I unironically look forward to this.
I don't care how anime it is.

you have to go back, I'm not even him

She has romance scenes with her husbando, she made sure she was in tip top shape

Not a fan of the big apron armor.. looks kinda gay.

Like stop right at the thigh and you're good.

Faggotry

What kind of brother would hint that he saw his sister get raped? Why couldn't he have told her about some other vision to prove he is the three-eyed raven? This pervert probably jacked off to the whole thing.

she's in better shape and it looks like they used a ton of makeup on her face

An angry branbro no doubt

>Tfw winning the Rebellion as Rhaegar in the GoT CK2 mod

>Tyrion sends a smaller force to fight a larger force in a fucking castle

sure you aren't faggot

Barristan.

>Jon was based in this episode
>did literally nothing
>acted like shit
>his dialogue was pathetic as shit like a beta cuck
Yeah, pretty based. Fucking Reddit, get out.

the show is shit, but damn, Anton Lesser, the actor, is so fantastic. shame he has nearly no movie roles or tv

What'd Varys end up doing with him?

what is this creature

>Joffrey/Olenna

Tell the faceless man I have two names for him

>no Arya/Jon

Pleb.

Pls no

muh secret entrance

Game of Thrones makes white people look bad desu

It's just incestuous, gay double crossing and degeneracy

It's okay to like him.
He's currently best dwarf on the show

Can one of the spin-offs please be about this place?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Yeen

>Yeen is a ruined city on the Zamoyos in the continent of Sothoryos. To the north is Zamettar at the river delta.[1][2] Enormous apes are said to live in the forests south of Yeen.[3]

>The origins of Yeen are one of the greatest enigmas puzzling maesters and other scholars. Like the Toad Stone of the Isle of Toads, Yeen is built entirely of oily black stone, in blocks so large it would require a dozen elephants to move them.[4] Yeen has remained in desolation for many thousands of years, yet the jungle surrounding it has scarce touched it. Every attempt to rebuild or resettle it has ended in horror.[3]

>During the year spent in Sothoryos by some of Nymeria's ten thousand ships, Rhoynar settled in Yeen, where they had to contend with constant attacks from "brindled ghouls" from the jungle. At some point a boat was sent from Zamettar to Yeen, only to find that all people had abruptly vanished from the city. According to tales, Nymeria called it "a city so evil that even the jungle will not enter."[3]

2spooky

Truly the audience of this retarded ass show.

an improvement but S1 still a mile ahead of everything else.

She should just move out of the fucking way since Brienne swinged like an idiot and telegraphed her attack a week in advance.

>how I imagined the armies of westeros looking in my head
>what I actually get is leather studded armor

GRRM gets things wrong a lot but it's really nothing compared to the show

whoops

Are they, dare I say it, /our guys/?

You forgot your image, bro

Say the names then faggot I'm a raven not a fucking psychic.

Sothroyos is literally Skull Island + Africa.

Its Pygmies, dinosaurs, king kong gorillas, and wyverns.

Anyone interested in the
>ALLEGEDLY ACCORDING TO RUMOURS JUST JOSHING MATE IT'S NOT REAL
script?

the producers just have no idea how to set their priorities

the latest sex scene was longer than the last two battles combined

So are they gonna be pure evil or are they gonna shoehorn in something to make them sympathetic ?

tbf GRRM writes about levies wearing "boiled leather" and some homemade pokesticks.

>Its Pygmies, dinosaurs, king kong gorillas, and wyverns.

Sounds 100000 better than this piece of shit show

we already have it bro, unless you have pages we don't
imgur.com/gallery/oOc8t

>Hell the fuck yes, they're going to have this conversation

what conversation are they going to have?

Armor like that was expensive as fuck. Lords and Knights could afford it, but there is no way everyone would wear that. Leather would be much cheaper, so a lot of people would wear that.

that pic/happening was the first time I ever heard of 4chin

>you will never see prime jaime lannister swordfighting

the plot reveal conversation.

Ah no that's it. I thought it was different because there was also a separate outline file.

FALSE ALARM

Eyebrows still don't match. Eyes still aren't purple.

Who the fuck is writing these?

when did he get things wrong? apart from anachronisms which really cant be seen as such bc he has his own timeline of inventions

>You will never know more about pre-conquest history including Valyria and the Age of Hundred Kingdoms
>Instead we get more Targshit history in Fire and Blood

its good to have people finding stuff by themselves and willing to share them, so still good job, even if you were late. In the future, you could be first.

To be fair, Tarth was in love with Renly, and unlike the novels, Renly never made fun of her in private with Loras, making seem like a nice guy in the show. It's kind of in-character for Tarth to still be loyal to Renly, especially if it means avenging the fallen man she loved.

He was never better than Awesome McTwoswords and we saw him fight so why would we care?