I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD CUNT IF ONE MORE FOREIGNER TELLS ME TO GET USE TO A MULTICULTURAL AUSTRALIA AND THAT THIS WAS...

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD CUNT IF ONE MORE FOREIGNER TELLS ME TO GET USE TO A MULTICULTURAL AUSTRALIA AND THAT THIS WAS NEVER A WHITE COUNTRY I'M GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT THESE SMUG CUNTS WANT TO OPENLY SEE THE DEMISE OF WHITE AUSTRALIANS AND HATE US AND NOTHING IS DONE SICK OF THESE LEFTIE DICKHEADS IN POWER!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058
youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Done anything IRL and you'll be fired from whatever shitty job you have.

get used to a multicultural ausfailia, it was never a white country anyway

I love the aussie accent, wanna immigrate soon.

Lel I actually hear that one all the time too

>Australia was NEVER a white country

But it literally was until the 1960s or so. Even then wogs were about as "non white" as you could get.

We are just america jr at this point or wish we were.

Better vote for the nationalist/conservative party there mate.

Don't let the liberals take over

Hey you bogan fucking shit, get used to a multicultural Australia.

Trigger Warning

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/

>Police in Victoria say they have rounded up more than 100 members of the notorious Apex gang, but that did not prevent one group of the thugs attacking a father outside his home.

>“[They said] 'give me your money, give me your keys' … I looked at them, straight away thought, 'yeah, that’s the Apex gang',” the man said.

>The man protected himself with a bin so the men turned their attention to his house, the shouting woke the victim’s wife and two teenage sons who cowered behind the front door.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1

>Terrified Melbourne homeowners are living in fear of notorious Apex gang members and are now forced to fortify their properties with barbed wire.

>The frightened residents, who have armed themselves with baseball bats for protection, live in Melbourne’s western suburbs and are now restoring their homes with fencing in an attempt to stop the violent gang breaking in.
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058

iktf bro

hahah aussies are cucked, feels good to be american and white

Sweden pls, not every country has to take it just because you did.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

Australia actually isn't a white country. It's a MELTING POT for a reason, asshole.

>black market

get used to a multicultural australia, it was never a white country anyway

I wish Cory Bernardi was PM

Where do all the Turks live in Melbourne???

I know there are a lot down there

lol look at him

I for one welcome the Chinese. They hate muzzies more than people seem to here.

I literally saw about 4 Chinese bashing one up the other day

Under my fridge

you dont need trigger warnings here, newfag. no one is going to lose their shit because when you come to Sup Forums you expect to get angry.

>deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say

(((legal groups))) I'm willing to bet

Asians aren't so bad
for all the shitskins the rest of the West is having to deal with, we just get weird asians with bizzare mannerisms but ultimately they're more or less peaceful

It actually was a copy/paste from an old Aussie thread, not my OP though

My dream is to become a bush pilot in Australia. I don't care about faggot dreams of becoming le top dog, I just want to fly over the beautiful nature with my Cessna. How likely is that?

Asians are objectively the second best race

> a fucking leaf
not as likely as you going back the way you came you fucking poof

Fucking oath m8, can't stand cunts who say Australia has always been multicultural.

Likely if you get a pilot license

also you must pass the
>Background, Medical, Security & Education tests for immigration

1. learn to fly
2. become aus citizen and renounce sharia as your faith
3. apply
you should be fine after that. at least in summer you get to watch australia burn.

Shut up. You're just the offspring of British criminals and no, Australia was and always will be a country for the Abos.

(you)

What a blessing you banned guns for civilians!

just fuck their women to get back at them passively

It's not as if your country is doing any better than ours

Hey Australian-bro, one question. Are the Greek Australians causing any problems or have they fully assimilated?

>Wow how horrible those poor peo-
>Melbourne

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
FUCK THEM, THEY VOTED FOR ALL OF IT.
Deserved.

I legally own 4 handguns,6 rifles and 2 shotguns my friend.

they are pretty well assimilated. they keep to themselves while we keep to ourselves.

t.some bogan who is friends with a greek

>British criminals
lol most of them were sent there for crap like stealing handkerchiefs

melbournite cucks

I don't care.

The faggots that vote/ask for it end up being the ones affected by it, as they all live in the suburbs and cities.

Australia is so cucked I'm giving up lads.

Can't have guns, can't have decent cars/motorbikes until you are 25 and have jumped through a fuckton of hoops, can't have jobs

Yea but how easy is that to acquire over there?
How many other Germans would have protection like you do?

Also I was talking about the state of the country, not the protection you have.

Ey mate, get used to ay multi cultural society

>playing tf2 on local servers last night
>two aussies talking to each other
>literally keep saying "mate" "cunt"

We can own the same legally.

Not that you need firearms to protect yourself from people that also aren't armed with the same. A spear works just fine.

Not as easy as it used to be and how I would like it.
There are about 2 million gun owners in Germany.

very low amount I know.

I just felt to make that comment because no amerifat did it four me yet.

Yes but thate state of your country took the guns as well. Dont you see the connection? Disarming the population is just a couple of steps before the current insanity in their plan for us.

We have the same problems in Germany.

At least we've got chinks and vietnamese cunts who are actually intelligent and somewhat patriotic rather than the niggers and spics that make up 40% of your country.

>Head pounded by savages
>Leftys importing more
Gotta love that fresh smell of enrichment in the morning

I would rather have my AR15 than a spear desu.

Just because somebody breaks into your home doesnt give them the right to force you into a melee combat.

In Germany earlier this year a hunter shot an 18 year old "refugee" in the head who burglarized his home at night and the man went free. That was delightful.

This is what the progressives want.

From my cold dead hands.

Ausfags. Can I carry a knife in my car for self defence or will this get me beaten, raped and put in jail for life?

Hey guy, get used to a multicultural Australia. t's kinda like it was never a white country to begin with anyway, eh.

Not really. You gotta have a good reason for it, like when you're going fishing or something.

Meant to reply to

>In Germany earlier this year a hunter shot an 18 year old "refugee" in the head who burglarized his home at night and the man went free.

Did the media try to make it out as if white racist hunter kills poor refugee trying to break into home for food?
Were the lefties butthurt?

Australia was under white rule between 1949 and 1973.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

>mfw Melbournites getting enriched
they fully deserve this and anyone who argues otherwise is a cuck

Man, that's fucked. Think I will be able to claim it's for cutting seatbelts in case of an accident?

Hey guy, get used to a multicultural Australia. T's kinda like it was never a white country to
>begin
with anyway, eh.

Yes

Self-defense in Oz

>reasonable person test
>you under threat of potentially lethal violence?
>can you flee? If not:
>you can respond with proportionate force (lethal for a lethal threat; the weapon doesn't matter)

A hatchet is probably better if you keep it in the car, as it's a better weapon than a knife, and you can use it for many other things you might come across.

Yea I agree melbourne is fucked and all but it just scares me to know I got family down there

thinking about australia is always funny

>niggers in africa doing nothing even though they have lots of natural resources, not even the most upstanding and brilliant african minds accomplish dogshit
>a continent that was originally filled with convicts becomes a country with one of the highest standards of living simply because they were all white
really makes you think

Of course lol.

Every time. If he was the one who was killed you wouldnt hear about that incident at all except local media.

America is basically Australia a few decades down the line, it's already over, basically give up and find somewhere respectable to live.

Australia was NEVER a white country, FACT

1) it was originally populated by the aboriginal people
2) they're still there

therefore, Australia was NEVER a white country and has ALWAYS been multicultural. Fact.

Canada, why do you hate us?

Yea but it's increasingly turning into a multicultural hellhole and the downfall of Australia is on it's way

It's the same story like with South Africa, America, Sweden, Europe... Nigs and rapefugees destroy it all

You can carry a knife in a car

You just can't carry one in public on your person without a valid reason (self-defense isn't, though you can use one for such; just expect a weapon charge if the police are being faggots).

In your car is fine.

ur a cunt desu m8

Thank god the Germans invented a word for this feel.

Thank you for correcting the record

Thanks, I'll print off this post and glue it to the knife as proof its legal

ANY knife? Or just certain knives?

What about you always carry a big salami (no bun indended) with you and you need your knife to cut it?

REEEEEE FUCK YOU, THERE WERE HEAPS OF CHINKS WHO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA DEFENDING CHINA AND SUN YANG THE ROIDER. THERE WERE EVEN WHITE KEKS WITH GOOK "GIRLFRIENDS" SLANDERING MACK HORTON. GTFO YOU STUPID FUCK CHINK SYMPATHISERS, MUSLIMS ARE HARDLY A PROBLEM, I CAN DRIVE THROUGH LARGE TOWNS WITHOUT SEEING ONE WHITE PERSON REEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCKING BETA MEN KYS GOOK FUCKERS

Mars soon.

There's an english word for it too, gloating

KYS CUNT, THESE FAGS ARE PATRIOTIC FOR THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. NOT AUSTRALIA

>THESE SMUG CUNTS WANT TO OPENLY SEE THE DEMISE OF WHITE AUSTRALIANS
no, they want to see the demise of mono-racial-white Australian CULTURE, not the white Australians themselves. That's not a bad thing.

Claim you are a direct descendant of crocodile dundee and it is part of your culture to carry a knoife

Any knife by law

Police don't care about small folders/Swiss Army, though; they'll never charge you for carrying such unless you're doing something "bad"

Whites got lazy. Paid to much for unskilled work, mining, etc. Didn't educate themselves and are soon to be 2nd class citizens.
You boges did it to yourselves with your delusions of a cohesive national culture based on beer, bantz and tall poppy syndrome.
FYI. I work at a government research facility and I'm the only white Australian.

Australia wasn't a country until we colonised it. They didn't have settlements. They were nomads who had barely invented the stick.

Funny how all the white countries had this same idea at the exact same time. If you can believe it we even get this shit that Britain has always been a multicultural melting pot that relied on immigration, referencing the Roman conquest 2000 years ago - and they fucking left.

What if I am jewish and the knife I am carrying was used to make a lampshade out of my grandfather who was gassed three times (minimum), would they still be so heartless and take it away from me? :(

Sucks, but our knife laws are not much better.

Maximum is 12cm fixed blade, thats what I am carrying all the time as neck knife.

I wish I was allowed to carry my Glock, but since I am just better trained than any policemen and a civilian I am prohibited from doing so of course.

Get used to a multicultural Australia faggot

How did Americans get use to it how did White Americans just sit back and let it get worse and worse before it was to late?

So's your sister, drongo

Australia is such a big country.
why don't you just shoot these gangsters and fucking hide them somewhere? the police would never find out

im going to donate to the soros shipping of dindus into australia foundation

You can get around the law here though by using the "genuine reason" clause; lots of genuine reasons for carrying a knife more substantial than a small folder.

Not that you'll ever have a police search you in public unless you're actually doing something "bad", though. Avoid public fighting/drunken behavior, and you'll be fine here.

Police here are mostly faggots for traffic offense and random drunk driving tests.

You can in the rural areas/outback.

Most people in Oz live in suburbs and cities. It's actually one of the most urban countries in the world, even though it has a heap of land.

+1

Good one mate

Same here, we also got that clause.

Just certain knife types are exceptions like 12 cm fix blade knives where you dont need a reason.

But you wont be searched as well so..

We got 6 million legal guns in Germany and the Federal Police estimates about 15-25 million illegal ones.

There will be a lot of people out there illegally carrying who never get caught.