Th..thanks, Fox

dear lord this looks fucking terrible.

Us straight men like her.

Faggots will hate her.

Daily reminder that it is a undeniable fact that Deadpool was Reddit: the movie

it's gonna be even more reddit than the last

Since this is a reddit meme movie
what are the chances there will be some sort of michael jackson vitiligo joke

>set photos shot by paparazzi from miles away don't have the production values of the movie itself
This is true of every film or TV show

I mean, she's pretty in the face and has a nice body, but hairy pits and mulatto hair ruin it

Will the production make her white?

you can take all manfaced, shitty hair bitches bro, thats all you and krager.

I think so, Reynolds was basically carrying the movie all his own in the first film. I think he has the character down so well that audiences are gonna like it no matter how bad everything else is.

They'll colour correct her skin in post to satisfy racist whitebois on the internet

As long as she gets chalked then yeah

its just discoloration from her gross nigger skin

i am angry IRL

>one week ago, no one literally cared
>today, muh whitness is threatened

Don't associate me with that Karger.

I like women of all kind

deadpool 1: a gay dude
deadpool 2: strong independent black woman
deadpool 3: Kaitlyn Jenner
deadpool 4: Hillary Clinton
deadpool 5: trannies, gay guys, dykes and black women

I usually don't mind negresses but this bitch's pit game is a fucking catastrophe

You probably are krager, faggot. stop acting like you're above shit.

how's life being new. When casting was announced there was threads on three different boards for days.

While I can't speak for anyone else, i'd rather have real deal and not their backroom OC.

Why not replace her with an Asian?

because everyone hates weeb faggots and you nerds deserve to be made butthurt by any means necessary

I don't think I've ever seen an asian with viriligo or whatever melanin disease

I always assumed Domino was Asian, so I was surprised when they cast a black woman. But I guess they are trying to make her a 70s blaxploitation type of character

Her mother and her both have blue eyes.

She got a good ass at least, for her body type. I recently found out I'm an ass man, so I'm fine with this chick.

White supremacy includes Asians.

And I've never seen a Black Man in Medieval England, but that doesn't mean Lancelot wasn't Black on TV

Why do liberal """progressives""" hate Asians so much?

Liberals treat them like pet dogs, needing to be their burden. Asians represent majority of the world's power now in one form or the other. The next century will be asian. They don't merit Liberal white burden.

honorary whites

Asians don't buy into cultural guilt. You think any Japanese feels bad for Nanking in 2017? The answer is no

Because they're the only minority group that doesn't blame whites for all their problems and instead works hard and finds success on their own.

>throw goggles on
>she now looks like any other black character
This design is such a fucking waste

Asian men also outperform white males in America, and Asian women make 97% of what a white man does. They simply break the narrative that the left uses. The left wants to turn the populace into a bunch of dependent welfare sponges who would be obliged to vote for the party that promises gibs.

It's the same reason they can't understand why the White Middle Class wants Jobs and not handouts

It really is terrible, all the way around.

the only consolation to this casting is that Reynolds is almost guaranteed to not let up on the 4th wall insulting over her casting

>mulatto hair ruin it
You are so fucking gay

>A canadian liberal
>making race jokes

It will never fucking happen.

yo because they're like not white, but they somehow slide right by all those hurdles that evil white people put up as if they were never there in the first place! It's embarrassing to all the other colors of the rainbow

Asians are annoying and conceited as fuck.

Asians aren't expressive enough. No lie, they score low with viewers because their small faces don't convey emotion

More ass shots

>Not loving straight hair
You're calling me a faggot? Those curly afros are the worst.

I bet Deadpool is gonna be making non stop jokes about the pit hair

Why everything must ruining Deadpool goddammet
First Marvel and now fox

what's wrong with krager? Other then, y'know...

the current push across the board in movies, games, tv and adverts to establish black women with big unkempt afros as part of western beauty standards is fucking asinine

it will not work because it looks overtly lazy and that has never been an attractive trait in women

>Boring hair that the majority of people have
Curly afros are the best. You're just a white bread plain jane

not only that but you have established beauty trends that aren't anywhere similar to it. I don't think I've ever met someone thought afros were attractive, ever.

Which should be a sign considering even black guys go after white women, and largest market for hair is chemical treating shit for women that don't have straight hair, etc.

Weave/wigs, extensions. it goes on and on.

I thought her pits would be hairier, this just looks like stubble now.

Most people also have generally symmetrical faces, so do you find Quasimodo sexy as well?

hell i like 70s blaxploitation babes but this new archetype is just style taking a backseat to lazy virtue signaling

>one week ago, everyone assumed a white character was going to be white
>today another white character turns black and you still get called racist for voicing any opposition to it

Nope.
Curly afros are still God tier my guy. They can straighten it also. Much variety!

Also, it's another sexy girl.

Yes. This board can shout buzzwords all they like but the first was funny and enjoyable. I've only seen/heard good things about this one so there's no reason to hate on it yet.

Couldn't they have atleast made her outfit white? You know, the whole domino theme?

>Implying anyone even cares about Domino

I'm glad we get to hear this exact line about every character Hollywood destroys. Yes, surely no one cares about any character, that's why they get written in. Because nobody wants to see them on screen.

>STILL implying anyone actually cares about Domino

You're right, all those Sup Forums threads when it was first announced she'd be in the film were just a fever dream I had

because they are a good example how effective and harmonious ethnically monolithic societies are and there is literally nothing to can do to disprove the demonstrable proof their success.

>He's actually STILL IMPLYING people care about DoMiNo
Amazing how the only threads ever posted about her are when they change the character's race in a movie

The conic and game versions are way hotter.
All these white artist seeing their vision ruined by niggers.

In seriousness, I wonder how nigger she is going to act. Hairy arm pits and afro makes it seems like she's gonna say dynamite!

Just make cable a nigger too.

Like I said, there were tons of threads before we even knew who'd be playing her. Sorry you got btfo

Straight hair can be curled too.

they should have replace cable with bishop.

>O M G I laughed so hard when he proposed to her with a piece of candy jewelry LOL SO FUNNY XD!!! Not to mention the part where the eighty year old grandma wanted some cocaine LOL SOFUNNY!!1!

There were no threads about her and I've been browsing Sup Forums for 6+ years
>Like I said, there were tons of threads before we even knew who'd be playing her. Sorry you got btfo
But still, you're just saying that once the character was announced for a movie, people actually cared. So really though, people don't care for her character.

It's true, those scenes were funny

>this backpedalling
lol

And it looks fucking terrible

The spectrum is a weird place

You do realize we have archives, go check the desu if you think he is lying.

and I'm not that user. There was threads during rumor period, after she was cast, about the leaked concept art and now these pics on set.

You're the one that is full of shit, not him. And they had threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums at the very least, i'm sure they popped up elsewhere too.

Can you not read? Literally the first line is me saying there were no threads about her. The third line is me telling you how stupid what you posted is because all you said was once the character was put in a movie, people started posting about her. Those people never cared about the character

I went to a focus group for Pixar tonight, and that was one of the main topics of discussion. "Was the fact that it was Despicable Me 3 and not Despicable World, or Cars 3 vs Cars University significant in the way you didn't see the film?"

The answer was no one saw it because no know knew it was coming out. Ha.

I don't know I was on /r/hapas, and asian masculinity and they are hard core race victims there.

>There was threads during rumor period, after she was cast, about the leaked concept art and now these pics on set.
I've literally been saying there were no threads before the character was announced in the movie and the only reason there's an increase now is because the character isn't white
Fuckin dipshits lmao

Is this some Sup Forums meme that Deadpool wasn't funny? My entire theater was in an uproar over the t rex bit and the parts with the blind older lady who he stayed with. My friends and I all laughed quite a bit

You can literally go to the archives and see the threads. You're so wrong it's crazy that you keep pretending otherwise.

And multiple people just told you were wrong you fucking illiterate shitbag.

>No threads before the character was announced in the movie
You guys are literally retarded

This board is full of joyless self-hating shitskin incels.

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/domino/start/2016-01-20/end/2017-08-02/

Let me spoon feed you dumb faggot.

Normally response would be lurk moar but you're physically incapable of using this site correctly.

so does curly hair when straightened

t. someone with super curly hair

curly hair is a fucking curse, high maintenance while straight hair looks good no matter how much maintenance you give it, and blacks with curly hair like the girl in the OP probably have it the worst

>Rob Liefeld

Reminder of what we could've had

>so does curly hair when straightened
No it doesn't. it just looks like plain straight hair. Straight hair looks terrible when curled, it doesn't kink right

You've shit your pants enough for one thread retard

>there's an increase now is because the character isn't white
No fucking shit moron. Everyone already expected the white character to be fucking white. Everyone is talking about it because somebody took the time and effort to replace an established white character with a black one

1, 3, 6 are fucking perfect.

>black
>hairy armpits
I'm pretty sure TJ Miller suggested this ugly hag to play Domino

>just looks like plain straight hair
have you seen black people who straighten their hair?
it's kinky and brittle as fuck because their natural hair cuticle isn't meant to be straightened
>straight hair looks terrible when curled
debatable, depends on the curl and hair type

Her look is complete shit next to the original. And race swaps are for retards.

>Proves my point
>"hehe, nothin personal kid"
Like I said, Domino was hardly ever discussed before the character was announced to being in Dead Pool, and the increase in the posts about her, are expressly because the race change.
You are so fucking retarded
YOU DUMB FUCK, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. NOBODY WAS DISCUSSING DOMINO BEFORE SHE ANNOUNCED FOR DEAD POOL AND THE INCREASE NOW IS BECAUSE THE RACE CHANGE

when two ultra liberals get together, terrible things happen, for sure

were you expecting to not find gigantic fags on reddit??

only if there is a sex scene between deapool and domino