i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 18
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o
almasdarnews.com/article/war-breaks-al-hasakah-government-kurdish-forces-vie-control/
shoebat.com/2015/11/12/we-told-you-that-the-muslim-kurds-are-not-your-friends-and-are-killing-christians-now-europe-arrests-a-bunch-of-kurdish-terrorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck sandnigs

first for death to roaches

2st for assad

Kurds are fucked now.

EXPLOSION!

What are those?

الشي الوحيد الحلو بالاردن هو square cafe

WOW TWO THREADS FOR SAANIME

B E S T
E
S
T

havent been following this but it seems like its been going on for a long time. when do you guys think the war will end and who will be victorious

Fucking weebos I will kill you

TU-22, long range strategic bomber.

xth for anzu

Tu22M3M in Iran.

i want to succ anzu's little balls

دارس بالجامعة الأردنية شي؟

im actually very shit at politics i'll admit that. but i dont think the Assads can hold Syria like they used to, the syrian pound being 1:40 to USD before the war and now reaching 1:670 is the biggest proof that the government definitely did lose. so i dont know, possibly Russians can inhabit Syria and make it great again. #MakeSyriaGreatAgain

As things currently are, Assad is set for the win. Many things could still change, of course.. Time, though, could be as long as years, as far as I can see. No real end in sight, just yet

لا كان عمري 16 لما كنت بلادرن

>yes! right now im looking at scholarships. a lot of schools actually want syrians for publicity, most are in australia though. i don't care really, i just want a country where i can work and study, you know, being productive while also having benefits. hope everyone is having an angry thread

So what would keep you from going to Australia? Is it just preference for the USA?

Here he is without makeup

no, but if i get accepted into any decent country i'd go immediately, im not greedy, i really just want a decent life.

Have you noticed that some pro-FSA twitters are becoming proSAA and anti Kurds?

ايواااا

really makes you think

No, which ones?

TU-22 is great and all, but White Swan is really where it's at.

We know it's go time when Putin sends them out again

I'm not stopping to root for the kurds. They will come to their senses and they will be Syria's bestest ally again!

are they getting redpilled maybe?

GOOD MORNING

This is what happens when you have a NIGGER president such as Obama. Turkeywill prevent the Syrian rebels from getting weapons through its land in return we will make sure that Russia will not allow K*rds (YPG and PKK) to progress. Absolutely the Russians will do but through its puppet Assad. Let's see how Hussein NIGGER Obama will react,

GOOD BYE FUCKING K*RDS

>Syria as a Russian Province

t.b.h., I think the Kurds are pretty factionalized/tribal so it may just be the Hasakah kurds that are starting shit.

The sheikh masqud kurds have been on good behavior since the beginning, for example.

Fuck we have a lot of tanks. almost in every street you'll see marks of tanks' belt on the ground

Then start applying faggot. Get yourself that education and start up a franchise of businesses and make yourself wealthy.

because they have no choice in masqoud, if they chimp out they will get sandwiched

What do you think then?
the syrian government
does
not
know
how to control the chaos

thats actually very sweet, thank you user.

It wasn't so bad 5-6 years ago, was it? And It's still the same government, as far as I know.

>No, which ones?
that rami guy on twitter

>
بتعتمد شوي عالمنطقة، بالشمال المسبة على الأخت أقوى بس على الأم ممكن عادي بين الأصحاب، بعمان مثلا بالعكس. فش كثير منطق ورا المسبات..

I don't know what to think. I would rather Syria be an independent nation, but it doesn't matter what I say or believe because only Assad, Putin, and your people can decide the nation's fate.

yeah before the "revolution" happened.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS

Redpill urselves

>rami
>pro-SAA
Holy shit, I should check if pigs are flying now.

bashar wanted to tarnish the image of revolution so he can claim right to kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=SySp0WwVI4o

Ok guys who did it!?!

Yaeh, that's what I mean. So, the "revolution" wrecked a lot of shit, so expect Syria to stay shot for at least twice the duration of the war, but it'll come back, probably.

The harsher question is Libya. What'll happen to that place now? Fucking NATO, not even once.

هاي جواب لسؤال المصري على الثريد السابق .. كس اخت الأبليكيشن بضل ارد عالناس الغلط

You feeling alright there Huma?

>muh assad-isis conspiracy theories
really explains why he's bombing the shit out of them

He looks like gülenist

assad is bombing everyone lmao

>The harsher question is Libya. What'll happen to that place now?
iraq 2.0

>oh no a legit revolution
>yes good salafist you are released from prison go join them, heres some guns
>oh no they are terrorists! shoot!

animu Tu-22s

Can you people remind me why we hate the Kurds? I understand they are Muslims, but also the Turks, ISIS, Syrian Gov't, and the Rebels.

>come back from watching Fargo to a thread full of arabs and a cynical Syrian from Damascus

wonder where onur went

GOMMIENISM

>Commies
>Stole lands
>Commies
>Backstabbing cowards
>Commies

commies and greedy land grabbers

khomeni > khamenei

Eze Ber Çave cate Tekutim

Who did they backstab? I'd say their revolt against Assad is justified, Assad has been actively destroying the Kurdish culture there.

nevermind, there he is

ppl i need to masterbate give me some material or ideas

Good night /sg/

Assad will prevail

They are qypsies of the arab world

>Kurdish
>culture

pic1

The canadian cannot masturbate if you disable his hand

Now that I look at the time, shouldn't most of you Europeans and Arabs be asleep?

yeah and the arabs are fed up with the kurdish shit.

Ok, but now they're not only against Assad but everyone in their areas and starting removing Syrian culture by (((Relocation))) of minorities. Sorry, but bashar ou bes.

We're all actually in the FSB's information warfare building in St. Petersburg. Come visit us once in a while. Tell the guard outside Col. Alexei Borodin sent you.

Nah, Arab tribal leaders in the region have fully backed the Kurds, even came out and said that there is no displacement of Arabs, just the SDF clearing out IEDs.

>Alexei Borodin
hey your that asshole that never refills the coffee machine

>Alexei Borodin

>I'm only finding out about this now

No one likes me.

>Having tail guns in current year.

Marvelous aircraft.

Good luck getting out of there Syrianon.

Special thanks to the Treaty of Versailles for enabling this magnificent clusterfuck.

that was tea...

No. They are reversing the illegal demographic tampering by the Assad Syrian Regime.

Блять, is that you Vadim from team 6? Fuck you, do it yourself your team drinks most of it anyway

Look up Kurdification. Kurds are shitting on Assyrian Christians and other minorities. They are the same Sunni scum as every other shithead in Middle East.

Same desu

Yesterday events in Hasaka proof you wrong as many Assyrians, Arabs and Christian fighting ISIS for the SDF go to NDF a soon kurd started to chimp out.

>Aliwate genocide spotted?

Hi TAKFIR

well, alright then

cyka блять вepнyтьcя нa paбoтy или я хoчy cooбщить вaм

Didn't happen lol, the NDF are hated everywhere they loot and steal from people, demand bribes at checkpoints. They are scum. They sooner they are cleansed the sooner the a true democracy can be established in northern Syria.

i really like this general

You just made me hate the Kurds more than I thought possible. I want to thank you, but I'm not sure if I should do that while angry and saddened by the fact that the Assyrians are being wiped out.

almasdarnews.com/article/war-breaks-al-hasakah-government-kurdish-forces-vie-control/

>mfw anybody else kick out kurds of Hasaka

Secularism now!

Thanks, Poe's Law.

shoebat.com/2015/11/12/we-told-you-that-the-muslim-kurds-are-not-your-friends-and-are-killing-christians-now-europe-arrests-a-bunch-of-kurdish-terrorists/

anti-assad kurds deserve to get killed by roaches tbqh

Well, you will the same post as the reporte i follow too that today support NDF to fight against kurd when i tell you the other point, right? Nice to see hohols-tier poster doing the same thing as ever, even Onur is more original.

nothing else to do

looks like ottoroach was right

What the fuck? It's bad that my points are consistent? Kek you dumb fuck.

same here senpai