Why were pirates making bombs that looked like pies?

Why were pirates making bombs that looked like pies?

They're selling them to clown pirates

The law enforcement in Bikini Bottom is tight and very active. They were disguising them as pies so they didn't get caught.

they were illegally copying pie-bombs

they were pierates

If ships are cars in the spongebob universe, what pirates really are?

No, no. See, the bombs were actually made in a factory. A bomb factory. The pirates didn't make them, they were just carrying them. I hope that clears things up.

Mexican cartels

Why did that pirate sell a bomb to a random pedestrian for $25?

What profit was he expecting on the rest of the sack?

Muslim bakers

They just wanted to make some bomb ass pies, OP.

I think they prefer the term Bakingneers.

They were bait.

It's classic spongebob, they had dumb but hilarious shit like pic related

Bulk sales usually have a smaller profit margin than just single items.
Lets say a single pie costs 5 dollars to produce and every sack has about 20 pies.
Lets say he sells a sack for 400 dollars, that is a 15 dollar profit per pie, and a total profit of 300 dollars.
Now, if he sells the pie for 25 dollars, that is 20 dollars of profit for that pie, but he might not sell all the 20 pies and might end up with less than the 300 net profit selling the whole sack.

How good are the cops in Bikini Bottom, actually? I can't actually remember any cops showing up in the show, besides the time Mrs. Puff stole Spongebob's new boat

Underated post

>mfw captcha was pies

>implying your pet wouldn't be a winner if it had nerves of steel

what do you mean, they've shown up a shit ton of times in the show
Don't you remember the episode where spongebob and mr krabs think they've killed a health inspector

those two cop fish show up all the time dude.
I can't really remember them ever being effective though, just that they pretended to arrest Spongebob and Patrick on free balloon day.

To fuck up some ninjas

The captain would've had their booties.

The most fucked up thing was they didn't ask this question and we'll never really know why they needed bombs to look like pies..

so people would eat them.

>I had a plan. But... it was a stretch.