Snowfall Thread

Wednesday is here once more and here we are with a new episode of Snowfall. Tonight's episode is titled "seven-four":

>Franklin's indecision causes issues at Jerome's 4th of July barbecue; Teddy and Alejandro become stranded; Lucia's family vets Gustavo.

Looks to be a Hispanic-centric episode tonight, but Emily Rios is a total qt, so it's all good. In the meantime, you can enjoy Furious 7 or rather, the last few minutes.

As for a stream, you can probably watch this the same place where most of you watched Game of Thrones this past Sunday.

Let's begin!

its starting now

It begins!

is this any good

It's promising so far.

>so far
arent there a bunch of eps out already?

in the crack trade, truly being the white man is suffering

the only good part of this show has been in the jungle.

If by bunch, you mean 5, then yes.

Four episodes before this one, I think?

Anyway, it's good enough for me to keep watching.

Was that Black Panther garb?

I was going to watch this show but I figured I'd be walking into some #BlackLivesMatter shit so I didn't

I actually know some of the characters names, that alone is a promising sign, usually I only halfheartedly care about a series if I never learn their names and just assign them nicknames

Shit show

>#BlackLivesMatter shit

lol fuck no, this show portrays them as retarded savages

they literally had them torture one for information and eventually had to rape the guy because he wouldn't give up the information, and I don't mean molest, I mean one of them literally pulled out their dick and started raping the other one into submission

Pretty even-keeled so far. This takes place in the 80s, so the BLM shit existed in a more tolerable form back then.

I watched like half an episode and tuned out. Is this show good?

Why would you think that?

This is way before Black Lives Matter was even a thing.

I like it. Then again, I've been an FX fan since Justified.

>missing work because you trying to bail out the piece of shit that beat the shit out of you
>also a mouthy little bitch

fucking christ is their a worse type of person out there?

>fan
>of a network

>they literally had them torture one for information and eventually had to rape the guy because he wouldn't give up the information, and I don't mean molest, I mean one of them literally pulled out their dick and started raping the other one into submission
The US government tortures people all the time
Why do you think BLM would be in a show about the spread of crack?

>The US government tortures people all the time

I think your missing the point of what I was saying

torture wasn't working so they just raped him until he gave them what they wanted

>torture wasn't working so they just raped him until he gave them what they wanted
That's just a more extreme form of torture, and yes, the US government has used rape also. Most governments have engaged in torture

doesn't governments using rape as coercion make it any less savage?

Shitstorm incoming!

You're whole post here implies what they did was super outlandish and something only a black savage would do, when in fact, most governments engage in torture

if you don't think raping someone is fucked up no matter who does it you have some problems my man

not saying it doesn't get results as far as coercion goes, but it still doesn't make it any less fucked up

>if you don't think raping someone is fucked up no matter who does it you have some problems my man
When did I say it wasn't fucked up?

when did you ever acknowledge that it is fucked up?

Why is Franklin such a fuck up?

Can't he do anything right?

>DUDE WE WUZ THRIVING TILL THE WHITE MAN MADE US SMOKE ROCKS
that's an unironic viewpoint nowadays

hobo dad can read lips?

Maybe he foolishly thought that doing something nice for his hobo (probably former Black Panther) dad would cancel out the murder of assrape dude.

he's trying is very hardest to be a good person, but this is tempered by the fact that he is one of the greediest motherfuckers I've ever seen, it's worse because he doesn't even realize how greedy and selfish he is because it's a selfless kind of greed, if that makes sense

I don't need to acknowledge anything ethically about it. I pointed out the the US and many other governments have engaged in torture, because you said
>lol fuck no, this show portrays them as retarded savages
I just want you to acknowledge that governments have done it also and call them retarded savages also

when's Gustavo gonna snap this lil bitch's neck?

qt Latinafu or bitch boy?

bitch boy

I want qt to live forever but I feel like bitch boy is gonna fuck that up for us too

fucking drugs man, if it wasn't for getting high this hobo dad might have been a productive person

Why is Franklin starting shit?

Well damn. Dad seems sharp - based on his reaction to the fireworks, maybe he served in 'Nam.

jesus fuck, is Franklin just parroting his uncle at this point?

>How come he don't want me, man?

does fuck boy want to fuck his hot cousin?

So much for staying out of the game, huh?

She's like top 3 Latinas to ever appear on FX. Coincidentally, they're all from the same show.