So rumor has it that there was one more Minerva episode made before she got censored

So rumor has it that there was one more Minerva episode made before she got censored.

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Animaniacs_'Minerva_Mink'_(rumoured_lost_animated_shorts;_existence_unconfirmed)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Half a dozen innocent but naked episodes. Sup Forums had a download link about a year ago, but it was only like 240x360.

False. After her initial two episodes, she was reduced to occasional cameos.

lostmediawiki.com/Animaniacs_'Minerva_Mink'_(rumoured_lost_animated_shorts;_existence_unconfirmed)

Nope.

Bullshit.

>FURFAGS INBOUND
>I REPEAT, FURFAGS INBOUND
>SIR, WE NEED A BLACKHAWK HERE ASAP

probably just a rumor, user

Comics were decent at least.

It's just a rumor, OP. The never existed and definitely weren't in the possession of a certain someone who took them to the grave.

If that were true, he would've sold them to pay for his medical bills.

I think you may be overestimating Minerva Mink's value.

I think you're underestimating how much money some furries are willing to drop on random bullshit.

You know, her episodes weren't all that funny, but to be fair, a lot of secondary cartoons there weren't, either.

They were basically the same joke over and over. People mainly remember Minerva because of the sex appeal. The shorts themselves were just ok.

Well yeah, that's pretty obvious. I wonder if the reason we got a bunch of Minerva and Lola Bunny stories in the comics was because the writers/artists were into a nice piece of tail... the artists sure knew what they were doing.

I think you're overestimating how many furries ares till around from the Winger days. Its all about that anime influenced boipussy now.

Well, the reason for Minerva was that they wanted to emulate pic related, but also put a new spin on it, by combining it with the funny animal character. Lola was created to tap into the girl market. At least, that the justification. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some perverted fuck(s) animating, that made it all up.

>mfw that interview with some of the guys that worked on the show who flat out admit Minerva was too hot and got banned for it

Well, they're not dead yet. There were quite a lot of them ''attending'' Winger's eulogy thread here on Sup Forums.

Did he die the same year as James Hardiman or was it the year after?

>TFW you made me realize I've been a furry for over half my life now.
I remember back when my hardest decision was trying to decide if I wanted to watch Code Lyoko on Miguzi or erp on yiffchat.

>create character whose main trait is to be attractive
>'whoa dude she's pretty attractive'
>banned
aha how

at least they weren't fucking Buttons and Mindy

PRECISELY.