left - unrealistic magical shit
right - realistic, gritty, accurate.

goodnight sweet prince

Reminder that Victarion is a dumbass

>Drogon, initiate evasive maneuvers, pattern Dany alpha 5

Victarion is right you cuck.

>Hack HBO
>don't leak any episodes

Tywin, he was held back by the worst king and didn't even get to serve his full term since the Mad King got Varys in his ear. Rhaegar and Cersei would easily be the best King and Queen the Westerosi had ever seen.

>book Jon described as handsome
>show Jon is gormless
>meanwhile this guy is picked as a temporary character

Is D&D retarded?

>Drogon, execute order 66
>Drogon burns Tyrion, Missandry, and Vary alive

anyone got any tyrion nudes?

nah, he's legit autistic. muh iron price is just an excuse to be a saltnigger

Looking good.

Shit, your right. I don't remember ever hearing them say her last name, but I checked the wiki. That is indeed an old Essosi Valyrian family.

Do Euron

Iron price is how they live. If you want a woman, you take it. You don't own people unless she is your salt wife

So the hacker has all the episodes?

A shit ton of people already have it. I am currently watching episode 6 right now I just had to pause because it's so intense.

How long would the Game of Thrones cast survive if the Warriors of Chaos replaced the White Walkers?

Who baked the one on the left?

your shitty calculations fall apart, when you forgot to consider, you know, fucking teleports.

Does anyone else wants to breed with men? I want this guy's genes. I wish I could breed with him.

That sums up the series

It didn't take Jamie 43 days because Cersei said she wiuld have the gold within a fortnight you stupid fucker. Also why did you even bother putting the map behind Africa? Why not just use the map itself? Christ this whole thing is so fucking stupid.

Do they say where the sea battle takes place?
Somewhere between Sunspear and Dragonstone.

Close to dragonstone I guess since iirc the conversation seems like a first night conversation. So first night after dragonstone Euron attacks?

>season 1
>unedible trash
>season 7
>comfy bread
Really made me think, faggot OP. Kys, the show is great

>Africa

Post the next one

Depends, are they going against a Chaos warband with some random leader or a full on host lead by Archaon?

Nigger, he is pointing out the show is retarded. Are you an inbred or something? He is showing how long it takes for Jaime to travel as an argument to the show being a piece of non-sensical shit.

And he is fucking right. How the fuck did Jaime travel 43 days in 14 days? Makes no sense, IMO

guess he must have just teleported after all going by your logic

>always made very little sense to me that Tyrion would murder Tywin
>get to this part in the books
>actually murders Tywin because it's revealed that the "whore" who Tyrion was going to marry wasn't a whore at all and was genuinely in love with him
Why the fuck would they cut this from the show? Holy shit.

did you take into consideration that the sea of dorne is well known for being difficult to sail?

What is the single worst line of dialogue uttered in the show so far?

Jamies army also didn't come from King's Landing, most of the. Came from Casterly Rock. Pay attention retard.

>Season 1
>So many tits

>Season 7
>only one pair

Fuck this

>mfw an ameridumb geographied near me

the segments, like in the books, don't happen at the same time.

You capitalised kys instead of just leaving it lowercase so I don't think your brain is very good and I've discarded your opiniopn as a result

I heard the actor that plays Rhaegar this season looks just like Lloyd. Why couldn't they just hire Lloyd for Rhaegar? It's not most of the audience will recognize him. Lloyd already has the pretty boy face.

Is this you?

I have this

>Thinking the show's travel times are bad

Motherfucker go look at the books. As one example, how the fuck Tyrion and Cat ran into each other at the Inn of the Crossroads. GRRM is just as bad with travel times, and his insane insistent that Westeros is the size of South America makes no sense.

So you are saying it took Cersei 43 days to talk to the Iron Banker?

You do realize she was fucking Jaime the night before he left for High Garden. You do realize that same night the Iron Banker told Cersei she has 14 days to pay.

You do realize this, do you? You are not retarded, right?

>the show is great

>months are passing in a single scene

>Also why did you even bother putting the map behind Africa?
I don't have a distance calculator for fictional maps.
So I have a transparent Westeros map over a distance calculator on earth. I matched them so the Wall is roughly 300 miles on the distance calculator. Then based on that I measured the distance from Kings Landing to High Garden with an (apparently fast) march for medieval armies, which meant it would take 43.3 days.
Cersei saying she'd have the gold in a fortnight doesn't affect the size of the continent, or the marching speeds of armies. If Jaime can get the gold back in time they're confirmed for teleporting.

It is not perfect of course since the earth is round and I don't know westerosi map projection and where on a globe the continent would fit or how large their planet is.

Let's say Archaon because he'd probably be on par with the Night King

go away

>masterful plan to handle dragons is, in fact, ballistas

Fuck me man, ballistas are about as basic siege weaponry as it gets, while I don't mind them being able to take down dragons why make it out to be some sort of masterful scheme?

People just nit pick. These people are the equivalent of the people who to this day send GRRM emails with their theories on how the seasons act the way they do on Planetos.

mercy 4 cersei

Yes, that all happened within 14 days. No one is defending the idioticly fast travel times, but it did happen. Also how big is Westeros supposed to be?

>South America
The countries have different climates in Westeros. Fuck GRRM the fat fuck.

I hate that they didn't even mention that it's how the Dornish were able to kill Meraxes.

wh d f r u

I don't remember the actor's name but have seen his pic and yes, he does kind of look like Lloyd. I guess they chose a different one to not confuse showfags and the actor looks a bit more mature.
>replying to shills
You do realize he's already deadset on eating shit, right? If he has to consider the """segments""" are months apart and she's actually proposing to pay after the war with the WW is over he will.

where the FUCK does Daenerys get the ships to transport the Dothraki? here the fuck does she land? How the fuck are they taken by surprise deep in their own territory?

is westeros a heliocentric society?

Absolutely fucking nailing it here lads

lmao that's one retarded fuck

*finishes TWoW*

>shill meme
I hate this show but go be retarded with your gay map somewhere else.

not anymore its gynocentric now

I think I have some continuation of that one. It starts in the middle of yours, but I think it covers a bit more.

can we talk about this guy????

So why is everybody fucking scared of dragons if ballistas kill them?

A ballista is a fucking big bow on wheels. The biggest medieval retard can make one, fuck me, probably even design one. Make 200 ballistas, use them to bombard enemy soldiers, when the dragons show up all aim at the dragons and kill them instantly. Problem solved.

Why are dragons even such a threat in the first place? They can burn ships down? Ships usually have a mounted ballista because its highly efficient in naval combat.

ITS A GIANT BOW ON WHEELS REEEEEE

>Blasts the anti dragon gun to shit
>Three arrows at once
>Jaime and Bronn know they're fucked

Jesus Christ, did a 12 year old write this?

Victarion is great. You can tell that if he wasn't Ironborn he'd be an honourable, good person. I like the disgust he feels at how the Ironborn treat the families of their vanquished enemies on the Shields as well. I hope he does smash Fagron's stupid fucking face in.

I dread the future where everyone is dumb like this poster

>*finishes TWoW*
Speaking of fantastical ideas about time...

>implying the citadel jewish cabal give a shit about actual knowledge
good joke

>Mongol style archery on the move, three arrows at once

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

DABID
WHAT IF THE DOTHRAKI UNLOCK THE FEAT [TRIPLE SHOT] DABID

THREE ARROWS AT ONCE TO PENETRATE PLATE DABID

>Also how big is Westeros supposed to be?
The wall is supposed to be 300 miles.
You can extrapolate from that.

GRRM has said the size of South America in some interview iirc.

Probably fairly well, with no access to the winds of magic and being out of sight of the Chaos Gods would essentially render then into very tough mortals. They could win battles but with no way to replenish their ranks since "Why join Chaos if R'hllor is the only real god", they'd just dwindle.

You are right and I would cut GRRM slack on that since he has lots to keep track of but since it takes him 20+ years to finish the books I feel he deserves no slack and he's just a lazy hack.

she hired the 20 good men to lead the way through enemy territory after ramsey died

Reddit has ruined these threads. I hate you

Westeros is the size of South America. Jaime travelled the distance of going from coastline Brazil to Eastern Argentina in 7 days, without a car.

>dragons
>giants
>time travel
>little magic tree people

Does anyone have the link to that dancing White Walker webm?

You should really go back, we don't want you here.

Honestly, I'm a big critic of GRRM but you still can't expect the guy to do distances THAT well. He's taking on quite a lot as it is having a continent-spanning conflict with navy and differently mobile armies, you can't expect him to have superb math as well.

>little girls

Sorry faggot, I've never been to plebbit.

why? he's dead and never was a great guy
kek

I'm not a shill I'm just trolling, I've went out of way may to point out to my family how insane the Jaime thing is

it takes him 10 years to write a fucking book he can whip out a ruler one day and figure that shit out

>dragons
>who cares

>giants
>whatever dude

>ice zombies
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
FAIRY TALE

go back

anyone got any GRRM nudes?

>We finally see the Dothraki in action. Mongol-style archery on the move, three arrows at once. Trick riding, showing off for each other, dropping down out of the saddle to behead a fallen soldier. Smacking the masked heads around like buzkashi players.

jesus fucking christ this series is a total meme show

But you have been to other places, you have to go back there. Anywhere but here.

Somebody post a webm of the terrible CGI of the unsullied charging the gates of Casterly Rock

True King

I'm assuming he did, since in the books things are fairly ok.

It's the show that makes it all retarded.

>UHH WHAT DO YOU WANT TWO EPISODES OF MARCHING

No I want good fucking writing

If you like the show back2 reddit