You have 10 seconds to explain why pic-related was in the film at all

You have 10 seconds to explain why pic-related was in the film at all.

for muh dick

We needed a grill that would be easy on the budget.

To introduce her for later DCEU films.

Isn't her fault the movie was edited by a hack.

New Question.

Which marvel character can we introduce to MCU, that Rinko Kikuchi can play?

Toni
that cop with the enchanted guns from Scarlet Witch's ongoing
Songbird, maybe
failing that, Amadeus Cho's sister

>girls
>in MArvel

wut

>Songbird, maybe
You know Songbird isn't Asian, right? She's a jew.

>We want the weeb audience

She's got Rick Flag's back

>She's a jew.
Same thing

wanda, widow, pepper, hill, sif, Valkyrie, carter,

Does every character need to have an obvious purpose?

What a waste. I'd love if she'd show up in the Batfleck movie but I'd say there's about a 1% chance of that happening, if even that.

>we want the waifu fag audience

Diversity? Swords are cool?

Asian bucks.

Explain to me why Dutchess wasn't in the film at all.

I think he means ones that have a significant role instead of just being there for a foot fetish scene or similar.

Diversity, two birds with 1 stone.

Sequel hook for the inevitable Red Arrow/Cheshire romance flick.

>Asian
Oh yes, the Chinese and Koreans all love Katana

Because she's tied to Apokalips.

>Because she's tied to Apokalips.
And that wouldn't have been a perfect tie in why exactly?

Why do all Hollywood asians have massive jew-jaws?

Chinks don't but Japs do.

there are jewish asians

Wraith
Chick Bullseye
Like a million Japanese characters I know I'm forgetting

Because it'd involve warping things around a lot possibly to the point she might as well not be Duchess. The question is why are you desperate to get your character into a movie that'd butcher her? Is it really that much better to have her in a movie period than to want her to be done well?

Because Skwad is made to attract that sweet sweet minority money, cholos niggers asians alike

You do realize that Jews have lived in China since at least 1000 AD right?

No matter what any live action depection is going to butcher the character, that's just how things are. What I would have rather had was a subtle bridge to tie Suicide Squad into the rest of the DCEU, Dutchess would have fit the bill perfectly for that. Instead we got an Asian girl who carries a magical plot device that Harley used to cut open Enchantress, that was literally her whole role. I guess I just want to DCEU to do well and rival the MCU so that both parties will work harder to provide quality content that is more closely based on the source material, so far though they have not. I just believe the film could have been a little better had they used Dutchess instead of Katana.

But she's Japanese.
I think it was just a plot device, if you can even call it that. It could've been any sharp weapon.
Also there were like fifty bridges to the rest of the DCEU. Ultimately the issue isn't Katana, it's the movie's bad decisions. Katana could've been a cool character and she was wasted. The same would've been done to Duchess.

But there's kind of a difference between Marvel and the MCU. In Marvel as soon as I read four or five asian females came to mind immediately but they're all part of Wolverines/mutant Fox property which leaves like Lady Bullseye and Colleen Wing for MCU. And with Universal owning Hulk and by extension She Hulk and I'm assuming Titania and a few other female villains. It leaves MCU with street level or second stringers or side characters having to fill the void. OH and Carol.

I guess depending on how Runaways and Cloak and Dagger do their best bite might be bringing in the YA girls.

It'd be easy to have her in the secon one after Justice League. Have her get stranded during the first wave of Apokalypse's attack or something

>Instead we got an Asian girl who carries a magical plot device that Harley used to cut open Enchantress, that was literally her whole role.

They cut all her scenes. She was there because Flagg brought along the soldiers/Katana because he thought they would be better than the Skwad, and Katana's magic sword was the only thing that hurt the monsters.

Dutchess is a pretty shitty character anyway.

>Like a million Japanese characters I know I'm forgetting

95% of them are in the X-Men rights, though. Thanks, Claremont.

So they could use her sword at the end?

Fuck if I know

Japs have their own movies, they won't give a shit about this movie

>They cut all her scenes
>Katana's Katana is the only thing that hurt the monsters
I'm conflicted. Because the fact they cut out scenes that could've made her and the mundane squad more fleshed out is stupid. But the idea that only her sword can hurt the zombies is obviously bullshit since the SKWAD did fine with baseball bats and regular guns.

> is obviously bullshit since the SKWAD did fine with baseball bats and regular guns

The script says that bullets don't really affect them until LATER in the movie after Enchantress starts mass producing them

How much of this movie was cut out because it looks like they were being mass produced the second they stepped into Midway City.
Seriously did they jam in all that exposition but removed all the parts that would make it a more coherent movie?

Considering MCU Spidey, probably Betty Brant

Because unlike you and a lot of weeb artists, they try to pick actresses who don't have a face like a nine year old.

Don't be sexist, she can be MCU JJJ.
Junko Jin Jumonji flies into japanese rants about Spider-man

>MCU JJJ
I know you're jesting, but I've got own fancast

That's actually not bad.

She should have been Harley and Margot could have been a cool place to store the team's drinks. If Deadshot can be black, Harley can be an Asian with a smoking hot body.

Margot should be Katana

I'd support it, but she'd have to speak her native language and there's already an Australian on the team.

I like Rinko and all but i think it's time Fumi Nakaido got introduced to the states officially

Margot would be perfect for Tank Girl if they ever rebooted it.

Please, that one page is more interesting than all of Katana's comics so far.

>Token Good Member
>Diversity
>Way to introduce her since they're going the already established universe route.

She could have been any number of characters in The Wolverine

Yukio woulda been cool

we could introduce her into the X-men films

Who cares? Japs are ugly anyway 2D is wins again

Who mows a lawn in on stroke, or with a sword?

Because Karen Fukuhara is cute!

CUTE I SAY

Will Smith

SHE'S KATANA
SHE'S GOT HIS BACK

I think she was supposed to mow somebody's lawn.

Asian Black Cat

So who has the better landscaping business. Link or Katana?

you have 10 seconds to explain why the film existed.

To have that flavor of the month Asian chick.

>wanting her wasted in Mystique and Uncanny Friends

>that Blink
>that Bishop
>that Warpath
What was even the point.

To remind us that there is paper thin difference between """""""""""X-men"""""""""""" movies and Wolverine movies.

Are you literally retarded? How can this even be a serious question

How does she look without the mask?

So she could drop her sword and Harley was useful for a second.

I think his point is that they introduced these characters who have fans and have been relevant in Marvel comics, and used them as cannon fodder.

Like an angel.

To clumsily force a DC cinematic universe to rival Marvel's and finally get some of those sweet Avengers monies. Then handling it like a drunken bull in a San Diego china shop.

Fucking Zelda dude, he was mowing lawns before the sad creator of Katana wrote his waifu into DC comics.

Hot mysterious glorious Niponese waifu to make weeboo's hearts go doki doki.

It worked.

Because she's Katana
She's got Rick Flag's back!

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not on

Isn't Fan Bingbing a huge star in China?

To provide me with an erection.

Mission accomplished